• Please only use these forums for blogs, they are not a discussion forum

Max'd Out Micra - My story

Rightttt, Panicked when she wouldn't start, turns out it was just a flat battery!
That and a cup of tea had found its way into my engine bay.
189872_285639491580244_135498750_n.jpg

Once she started, revved her up a little, and she was puking black liquid. We figured it was just condensation and soot in the exhaust, because she's not being driven :( I wish she was road legal.

Actually, no, I wish I was road legal...

ETA: Loving my steelies.
971622_285639541580239_1080925566_n.jpg

Adding a few pics, gotta keep editing this post...
Bw24LMZ.jpg
my fantastically clean engine bay

Went to check for a disgusting air filter... Was pleasantly surprised.
wrv38aZ.jpg

That's all the photos my phone has decided it wants to upload.. so whatever.

MAAAAXXXX.

Much news on this? :p

Meant to ask seeing as you have a silver facelift, whats the paintcode on your car.

Im looking at getting facelift bumpers as I like the plastic inserts ( I can paint it black :p) so Im checking to see if the paintcodes are the same :L

MAAAAXXXX.

Much news on this? :p

Meant to ask seeing as you have a silver facelift, whats the paintcode on your car.

Im looking at getting facelift bumpers as I like the plastic inserts ( I can paint it black :p) so Im checking to see if the paintcodes are the same :L
No news as of late. Not sure on paint code but It's Nissan Starburst silver if that helps...
#useless

Well done guys ^
I didn't think to look on halfords website, even though that's where I got the paint for my spoiler from :rolleyes:

I want a spoiler sooo bad just cba to fit one.... How you attaching it? Take lots of photos/make a small guide for when I pull my finger out? :p

I want a spoiler sooo bad just cba to fit one.... How you attaching it? Take lots of photos/make a small guide for when I pull my finger out? :p
Lazy ass ;)
I'll get some photo's... But essentially just bolting it on at the top, and sticky stuff all round. Shouldn't be too hard, even for a silly like me....

Holaaaa, an update. I love this pic.

2cx97pk.jpg

I worry its sideways ... Is it? No it's not.
Good wash, and removed the tow hook for painting.

'Sent from my bed using paper planes'

Did you take the picture with your phone?
Yeah, and then uploaded via tinypic. I've always taken photos on my phone, however this is is the first time with my iPhone.

Deffo sideways....
Look Alex If the damn photo wants to be sideways, let it be sideways! It doesn't make it any better or any worse than any of the other photos on here, it's just different. It's not just a phase, it won't 'get over it' so just accept it, and like it for what it is.

...I'm sure you've said before....but I did look at your profile to double check...I should tote's be a detective LOL

As long as murderers and stuff have all their info on a facebook/MSC account....
You'd be FANTASTIC.

I think you should give me your bumpers :L

Think im weird because it seems to be only me that likes those bumpers with the plastic bits :L

I also really like these back bumpers :) I have one for my Mildred looked awesome I loved it :) not on at the moment though as it needs re painting :rolleyes: it will happen at some point :p x

I think they look good, more modern than the older ones imo :) Also look nice when the plastics are painted black
I wanna colour code them. The grey just looks so awful.
I have absolutely no motivation today. Passing my test and having low enough insurance to actually do anything just seems an age or so away. :S

I have absolutely no motivation today. Passing my test and having low enough insurance to actually do anything just seems an age or so away. :S

I normally just use the back to black stuff on the plastics weekly and they look fine :) Chin up, least your cars boot is working, doesn't need a suspension rebuild and is running fine :p

I normally just use the back to black stuff on the plastics weekly and they look fine :) Chin up, least your cars boot is working, doesn't need a suspension rebuild and is running fine :p
Thanks man. And yeah, I should be thankful I guess.

All great things come in time Max.
As with every car. Get used to it first. Enjoy it. Then start fettling later on any negative changes you'll feel ;)

I made the mistake of "sprucing" up my car before I could drive it.... Everyone instantly assumed I had been driving a while which as you can imagine wasn't brilliant :p

Back