K11 SR, good nick, preferably low mileage, know of any in your area?

C0llis0n

Ex. Club Member
Club Member
As the title says (and my signature :D) im looking for a good condition K11 SR, preferably id like the mileage to be low maybe 60's but understandably you cant have everything :wasntme: Im looking at spending 1.2K at an absolute max, ideally I dont want to spend anywhere near that figure!

If you know of any in your area please PM me, Im willing to travel the country for the right car. Thanks for all of your help, Joe.

ill keep a look out even though ive only ever seen one other sr driving about by someone not on here and that was 20 miles away from where i live lol

Yer seen that one, it's a tad over priced but it my be worth the drive to have a look. Thanks Jim.

Tell me about it Alex, Ive only ever seen 1 super s in my area never seen an SR in these parts before. Its typical that theres nothing now when im serious about getting one but there was about 3 on ebay less then a month ago :(

Hey Tredder , apologies for not replying sooner. To be honest im after a completely stock SR, original engine ect. So im afraid im not interested in yours. Thanks for the offer though.

*cry* theres just nothing out there! ggggrr, 750 micras under 2k on autotrader, and 2 SR's, did somebody say these cars are rare? :p

Right because im such an impatient #### and its depressing me not finding any SR's or even SuperS's im having second thoughts on the whole thing. Im now thinking of maybe going for the sleeper look. I definately want to stay on le Micra scene (I almost threw up when I found myself looking at a 206 on autotrader). Im thinking maybe I could find a Cat C damaged Micra with low mileage and sort it out and go from there? With respect to everyone maybe Micras are'nt meant to look as swish as your quicksilver 206 or your focus sport or your vauxhall astra sxi otherwise they wouldnt be such underdogs? Im beginning to think that having a sr or super s is'nt a MUST apart from having a rarer Micra then the common owner.

So what do you guys think? Should I just hold it out and wait for a decent SR too come along or should I continue with the underdog style? It helps that I have a run around for 12 months too so I have plenty of time to do what I want to do to the new Micra. All suggestions are much appreciated, thank you. Joe.

Just wait mate,

you'll only end up buying super s bumbers and turing it into a super s lol

just be paitient, it'll pay off

Just wait mate,

you'll only end up buying super s bumbers and turing it into a super s lol

just be paitient, it'll pay off

ha thats true, I maybe fancy a facelift now though just purely because of the age. I'm keeping my eyes wide open for the time being.

true, but maybe not that insurance friendly eh? + its that thing about buying as cheap as possible so you have more leftovers, things like I'd like to go janspeed ect. What years the Si's?

they are just facelift years i think mate,

cant imagine they are anymore expensive to insure than the Sr's?

hmmm yeah but buy a newer car, you may spend more, but at least any left overs wont have to go on things like welding sills and stuff

hmmm yeah but buy a newer car, you may spend more, but at least any left overs wont have to go on things like welding sills and stuff

Thats always something to bare in mind. I'll just have to see what comes up in my area I spose. Thanks TOM(Y)

lol, 'rare' and 'race ready even though it's standard' - so not race ready then? :suspect:
Looks very tidy, but I think COllision has found an SR now!

Back