Nissan Micra 96' SR - Darkish Bluey Green

Status
Not open for further replies.

C0llis0n

Ex. Club Member
Club Member
Right guys, time has come for me to pass me all girl onto a keen enthusiast.

For sale I have a 1996 k11 Nissan Micra. Speedo shows 112,000 but I replaced the original cg13de for an automatic cg13de (supposedly stronger) which had only covered 50,000 miles. I'd say I've driven about 10,000 with the new engine fitted putting the engine mileage at roughly 60k. Replaced the original engine due to oil pressure issues but still have it lying in the yard, buyer is welcome to it if they like.

She runs like a dream bar from a blowing exhaust which I believe is coming from where the janspeed manifold joins the downpipe to the 2nd cat. Bodywork is in pretty good condition in general. There's a slight dink in the drivers door which could do with a touch up. I also had a low speed bump earlier on in the year, cracked the lens on th o/s headlight (headlight replaced), also crumpled the bonnet. Ive straightened the bonnet out in a fashion at the moment but ideally could do with a replacement. (I can throw a spare bonnet in if it clinshes the deal but would require a respray).

Interior is in good nick for its age, has one small patch where the stitching has come undone on the drivers seat (see pictures)

Unfortunately theres not a lot of Mot or tax currently on the vehicle and it will need a bit of time spent to get it through the next MoT, time that I dont have hense sale. Both sills will need patching up and rear ball joints will need replacing at least, front brake pads could also do with being replaced along with front tyres (barley legal).

As for modifications there are a few, fitted;

*TEIN Coilovers front and rear, 80mm drop front at present, 80mm at rear (springs are cut to reduce ride height).

*Janspeed Manifold

*Peter Lloyd Backbox

*Kenwood CD/USB player

*Lightened flywheel >4KG

*Magnecor High Performance HT Leads

*Green stuff front brake pads, Brembo discs

*Adjustable panhard rod

Parts that havent been fitted but will be included;

*Geniune Nismo rear splitter

*JDM Nissan March Number Plate recess

*Genuine MOMO steering wheel with boss

*Peter Lloyd Catback exhaust ex. backbox (already fitted)

Spare parts that will be thrown in if wanted;

*CG13de - oil pressure issues

*CG13de Gearbox

*Headlight

*Original Suspension set up

*Various nuts and bolts

*More I may think of before long.

*4x spare SR alloys, tyres no good

In general this is a great little car and a lot of fun to drive. With a little time and money thrown at it it'l sail through the next MoT or the new owner can break it down and sell it in pieces (not really what I want to see but wouldnt stop sale if thats what somebody wants to do).

If anyone wants any more info or pictures let me know, unfortunately my PM's arent working at the moment so people will have to post comments up on here.

Thanks for looking, Joe.

MoT expires mid January 2012, tax end of december.

6357370899_9f8d02fc2d.jpg

6357364623_01995f1f95.jpg

6357362273_18e1b1323c.jpg

6357379785_29e11c011c.jpg

6357368337_f441b1d18d.jpg

6357377615_c453716ff4.jpg

6357373269_02aebc2dc1.jpg

6357359937_f2828dc00e.jpg

6357357375_d9049b5070.jpg

Im after £900 ono

OP
OP
C0llis0n

C0llis0n

Ex. Club Member
Club Member
Baring in mind there's a pretty decent rolling shell, 2 engines, 2 gearboxes, a number of rare parts, spares, wheels, Janspeed and Peter Lloyd exhaust parts + Tein coilovers that are individually worth £350, I'm going to be after £900

OP
OP
C0llis0n

C0llis0n

Ex. Club Member
Club Member
£650's gotta be my bare minimum kyle. Yours if you want it. I'll even trailor it down for you. (insurance ran out today :( )

OP
OP
C0llis0n

C0llis0n

Ex. Club Member
Club Member
If it doesnt sell I might hold onto it for a while Kyle. (Y)

Only 20minutes left on ebay guys.

OP
OP
C0llis0n

C0llis0n

Ex. Club Member
Club Member
Sorry about that guys.

Happy to drop it off within 100 mile radius, fuel costs and a bacon butty provided. :D

Open to offers too from club members.

Joe.

OP
OP
C0llis0n

C0llis0n

Ex. Club Member
Club Member
If the car doesn't sell this time around I may well take a weekend to break it. I've currently been offered a part ex but will keep you guys updated towards the end of the week.

Joe.

OP
OP
C0llis0n

C0llis0n

Ex. Club Member
Club Member
24 hours to go on ebay guys. Going to start a new for sale thread tonight. If the car doesnt sell on the bay tomorrow it WILL be broken over the weekend.

Thanks, Joe.

Status
Not open for further replies.