104.1 BHP 1.3 1999 Si LOW MILEAGE + LOADS OF MODIFICATIONS!

FH-5

Site Supporter
Hi everyone,

Rather dramatically I am going to have to sell my beloved K11 after spending thousands of pounds on it as I need to recover at least some of the money I spent on it:(! However I will NOT sell this 104.1 BHP pocket rocket for cheap (that does mean I want a 4 figure price considering I have spent about £5000 on it :eek:!). It is a 1999 T reg with 2 doors - done about 74000 careful miles. It is Silver in colour and comes with all the nice extras with the Si trim - cool front fog lights, colour coded bumpers, rev counter green dash, head rests on back and parcel shelf with big speakers.

It has had a few owners but last owner before me was a old lady driver for years and years. Comes with new 6 months tax disc and 7 months MOT (Can get a full 12 months MOT for the buyer :grinning:). Also comes with every single MOT certificate from early 2000's to confirm mileage and with all modification receipts. I have kept my car in superb condition all round, physically and mechanically perfect!

List of modifications all setup on my rocket (as I like to call it :p):

• 4-2-1 stainless steel Janspeed Competition Group A Exhaust Manifold from Matt Humphris
  • Full stainless steel completely decatted exhaust system - custom made by powerflow with larger than standard diameter
  • Green Cotton NanoStorm Induction Kit with heat wrapped extra Cold Air Feed at front grill - one of the best performing kits with one of highest BHP from Matt Humphris
  • 1.6 Primera injectors
  • And all of these awesome modifications have been perfected with Ed's work at Fusion and Surrey Rolling Road in March 2011 - Nistune ECU installed and mapped to produce 104.1 BHP!
  • And with all that power on such a light car, brand new discs and racing high performance Mintex M1144 pads fitted in March 2011 as well - just after the Nistune ECU from Ed, so they are basically brand new - from Matt Humphris
  • Hels front stainless steel braided brake hoses - makes big difference to braking performance along with Mintex M1144's
  • And for a bit of fun, a 139dB Stebel Nautilus Compact truck horn installed which is by far the loudest horn you will ever need - miles louder than the PIAA sports horns - I've had both, PIAA horns are like mice compared to the awesome Stebel!
  • Awesome BC Coilovers fitted fully adjustable in seconds with 35 damper stiffness settings - car is sitting awesomely low at about 70mm lower than standard with no rubbing at all (even at full lock with 4 passengers no rubbing whatsoever!) - of course with an on-car adjustable rear panhard rod setup
  • Amazing 7x15 Rota SlipStreams in matt black - under 3 months old - not a single mark on them with new McGuard wheel nuts. These awesome alloy wheels weigh I think under 5KG a corner so really do help with power delivery and they are extremely strong - made for racing! They look awesome with the drop - fills wheel arches well with absolutely no rubbing. With . . . . .
  • . . . . Brand new 195/45/15 Yokohama S-Drives - great tyres for all year round!
  • Serviced in September 2011 by myself with Fuchs Titan 5w40 racing pro-s oil, standard NGK spark plugs, new nano storm induction kit (although they are lifetime lasting anyway :grinning:)
  • Brand new Bosch S4 battery fitted in summer 2011 - comes with 4 year warranty! You can leave your head lights on all night and your car will still start with this beast!
  • Bosch aerotwin retro wipers
  • New front matt black grills
  • CV joint kit refurbished with new gaiter and is as new now
  • I only run this baby on the very best shell V Power! (although normal unleaded is absolutely fine). V Power really does clean car out and can add power.
  • Latest Sony CD/MP3 Aux out player
  • Brand new 2.66KG custom super lightweight steel flywheel (knocks more than a second off 0-60 times alone - amazing acceleration modification, one of the best Micra modifications :p!)
  • Brand new LUK 3 piece clutch (fitted 27/11/2011 with new gearbox oil seal and new rear cam seal)

Still to fit and will come with the sale of my rocket:

• Uprated powerflex bushes for both of the front wishbones
  • Genuine NISMO stainless steel backbox all the way from Japan (via airmail). Awesome original JDM!

As you can see I really have spent over £5000 on my awesome K11 :eek:!

And now for the moment of truth - I'm looking for £1500 or nearest offer for the purchase of this pocket rocket (please make an offer if you are interested, it could be your lucky day :grinning:!).

It is a quick car and embarrasses so many cars you would not believe it :grinning:! It has real potential to go much faster e.g. upgrade cams, pistons etc.

Anyone interested is welcome to come and visit me (Greenford, UB6 - just a few minutes from Wembley) and I can take you for a full thrills ride so you can feel the acceleration :p.

Pictures (my car is extremely dirty at the moment - too cold to clean :)):

imag0014i.jpg

By fh_5 at 2011-11-28
imag0016d.jpg

By fh_5 at 2011-11-28
imag0017s.jpg

By fh_5 at 2011-11-28
imag0021or.jpg

By fh_5 at 2011-11-28
imag0024f.jpg

By fh_5 at 2011-11-28
imag0023wm.jpg

By fh_5 at 2011-11-28
imag0029sr.jpg

By fh_5 at 2011-11-28
imag0030jy.jpg

By fh_5 at 2011-11-28
imag0031u.jpg

By fh_5 at 2011-11-28
imag0032ps.jpg

By fh_5 at 2011-11-28
imag0034ly.jpg

By fh_5 at 2011-11-28
imag0035cz.jpg

By fh_5 at 2011-11-28
imag0025ll.jpg

By fh_5 at 2011-11-28
imag0027w.jpg

By fh_5 at 2011-11-28

PM me or post comments here please!

Thanks for reading guys

Faisal.

OP
OP
F

FH-5

Site Supporter
OK, breaking prices for when/if I do break:

• 4-2-1 stainless steel Janspeed Competition Group A Exhaust Manifold from Matt Humphris £300 posted
  • Full stainless steel completely decatted exhaust system from downpipe to backbox - custom made by powerflow with larger than standard diameter £150 collection
  • Green Cotton NanoStorm Induction Kit with heat wrapped extra Cold Air Feed at front grill - one of the best performing kits with one of highest BHP from Matt Humphris £50 posted
  • 1.6 Primera injectors £30 posted
  • Nistune ECU (which was mapped to produce 104.1 BHP from Fusion and Surrey Rolling Road) - £275 posted
  • Ok discs and high performance Mintex M1144 pads fitted in March 2011 - £50 posted
  • Hels front stainless steel braided brake hoses - makes big difference to braking performance along with Mintex M1144's - £20 posted
  • Awesome BC Coilovers fitted fully adjustable in seconds with 35 damper stiffness settings - car is sitting awesomely low at about 70mm lower than standard with no rubbing at all (even at full lock with 4 passengers no rubbing whatsoever!) - £400 posted
  • On-car adjustable rear panhard rod from Noddie - £50 posted
  • 7x15 Rota SlipStreams in matt black - under 3 months old - not a single mark on them with new McGuard wheel nuts. These alloy wheels weigh I think under 5KG a corner so really do help with power delivery and they are extremely strong - made for racing! Fills wheel arches well with absolutely no rubbing. With brand new 195/45/15 Yokohama S-Drives - great tyres for all year round! - £400 collection or postage if possible
  • Brand new Bosch S4 battery fitted in summer 2011 - comes with 4 year warranty! You can leave your head lights on all night and your car will still start with this beast! £40 collection? unsafe to post?
  • New front matt black grills £10 posted
  • Brand new 2.66KG custom super lightweight steel flywheel from Mayes motorsport (will knock more than a second off 0-60 times - amazing acceleration modification, one of the best Micra modifications :p!) WITH Brand new LUK 3 piece clutch - £275 posted
  • Uprated powerflex bushes for both of the front wishbones - £25 posted
  • Genuine NISMO stainless steel backbox all the way from Japan (via airmail). Awesome original JDM! - £120 posted
  • CG13DE engine with 70000 miles - £150 collected with gearbox and other engine things if you yourself take/dismantle what you like from engine bay
  • Dash with rev counter - will fit micras without rev counter and you will then have a working rev counter - £30 posted

OP
OP
F

FH-5

Site Supporter
Breaking may be hard as I don't have tools. Still I'm sure I can get hold of some tools if it comes to me having to break my K11 for parts.

UPDATE 03/12/11: GOT ALL THE TOOLS I NEED NOW FROM MECHANIC MATE FOR BREAKING!

Dibs on the panhard rod if you dont sell as a complete car? Can you shipp to Slovenia? If not i can arrange as i have a friend in the UK.

OP
OP
F

FH-5

Site Supporter
UPDATED PRICE: Still for sale guys NOW AT £2000 or nearest offer - if anyone is interested make an offer, I could be feeling generous! Cannot be really bothered to break car for parts. Need quick sale :)