• Please only use these forums for blogs, they are not a discussion forum

Hoodedreeper's K11 RELOADED!!

Its exactly the same as the rear splitter in the older pics,except the holes arent cut out. I can cut them out before shipping though if you like? I'll get a price and get back to you :)

K

Thanks a mill
If we make a deal, I'd be able to buy in September. There are some recent bills and mortgage payments I have to deal before I comeback to you :)
Or my wife will go nuts :):):)

As some may know it was my birthday the weekend,and my family didnt know what to get me. So they all chipped in and bought me a Camera Lense. So off i went down to Warehouse Express and bought a Tamron 10-24mm Lense.

Ive read reviews on this particular lense...but omg WOAH this lense is immense! So thought i'd let the Micra be my Guinia Pig :p

IMG_7281.jpg

IMG_7284.jpg

Couldnt try much else as it started to rain heavily. But from the usage i got its full of WIN! Will definately be my daily lense for most things :)

Also treated myself to a spare battery,spare 8Gb memory card,UV filter and a rucksack to carry all the ####e in :p

Canon 350D...abit of an 'old' Model now...but she does everything i want her to :) Cant complain really had her almost 5 years now and hasnt let me down since!

nice, i got a nikon d40, great camera to start off with although price of lenses are actually a joke! how you make it look so gloomy in the pics, is it edited after or you playing wih the aperture or something?fwn

The guy at the bodyshop has had my smoothed bumpers since June and he still hasnt started the repair work after telling me they'd be done for the Friday before Snetterton! I wasnt a very happy person that day!

The guy at the bodyshop has had my smoothed bumpers since June and he still hasnt started the repair work after telling me they'd be done for the Friday before Snetterton! I wasnt a very happy person that day!

You serious? Jeez, how does this guy still have a business? I'd walk away and find another bodyshop

Wow last 'proper' update was in May! Unfortunately i've took abit of a back seat ride with the 'ol gal. I removed my bumpers shortly after Modified Nationals due to them cracking and they've been in the body shop since! Still trying to get hold of the guy whos repairing them,hopefully he aint disappeared!

With the arrival of the Polo,i've been doing bits and pieces to that (cant drive a Stock car!) so time and money has been directed at that. But reality has hit and what ive spent on the Polo in the past 5 months of ownership i could have had the Micra finished by now!

But alas i'm now pulling my finger out and gonna get stuck in with her. She ran outta tax End of October so i declared her SORN for the winter. Shes currently tucked up in the Garage with a cover over her. I've got a few plans up my sleeve for her ready for the 2011 show seaon,hopefully she'll be near completion by then. Some may know of my plans,some dont. So you're gonna have to sit back and watch this space! Obviously with Christmas just round the corner,funds will be limited on what i can and cant do. But rest assured,things will be done!

I apologise for the lack of activity as of late,and i apologise if people are bored of seeing this car. As some may know,any lil update ive just GOT to photo whore :p

I hope this is a good enough reason to post an update:

IMG_9345.jpg

IMG_9354.jpg

I 'think' its from a Mk1 Golf,currently borrowing it from a mate to see if it can be modified to fit the Micra. Got my mate whos a fabricator coming over next weekend to see what can be done. Fingers crossed it can be done!

Spotted this in the For Sale section and PM'd SuperUno and i collected it today. SuperUno is a top guy and will definately buy bits off him in the future!

IMG_9446.jpg

IMG_9445.jpg

IMG_9444.jpg

The front door bars and horizontal bar are all removable. Havent decided whether i wanna fit the front door bars yet,but will see once the main cage is in :)

Heres one of the small treats for the Micra:

IMG_9564.jpg

A torch?! you may ask yourself?

IMG_9568.jpg

IMG_9569.jpg

Nope,its a camcorder with an 8Gb micro SD card :D Comes with the suction mount or a clamp mount (used for motorbikes/bicyles etc) but im gonna see if it fits my roll cage :)

nope off some website,probs gonna be utter crap but oh well :p

Also ordered my new steering wheel Monday just gone,so that should be here soon :D

Car is now re-taxed and will be back on the road as of Saturday. Shes also booked in for 10th Jan to have the cage fitted :D

I pulled the Micra out today to do some work on her...i'll let the photos do the talking:

IMG_9573.jpg

IMG_9574.jpg

Buckets back in:

IMG_9578.jpg

IMG_9580.jpg

Jumped her from the Polo to get her started and took her out for a drive. And oh my i've fallen in love with her again!

love again?
thats what happened to me after driving brand new hire cars,,when i got back in the ferari sorry k11 it felt like a lambo in comparison

heyho where di you get your boss kit from for the steering wheel? cos im after preferably a snap off sort of thing to remove the wheel but i dont know how this would work with the horn coming through....

if not just a standard boss kit?

yeah ive looked on ebay and the best looking one was the omp one but the worst price haha

The boss kit and quick release are 2 seperate items. You fit the boss kit,then the quick release,then the wheel. I bought the quick release off here and the boss from the net but was quite pricey i think for some reason

ah i see so the boss kit goes on the collum and the wheel can go straight onto it

i see i will look into it i have a quick release in my shed from a mini i think but maybe fit with a mod or two

:Dwell ill have a look at the boss kits and try and find the release and the wheel i have and then look into the boss kit... where di you get your boss or was that the bit from here?

I had a boss then sparco quick release on the K10 steering wheel ends up in your face though lol
still have the snap off bit in my garage for future like :p

well ill dig it out and stuff and see what i can do after ive nbought a decent boss kit from the bay and then see what i can do... im sure the boss will have to be suitable to take the release mechanism?

My new Momo steering wheel arrived today:

2011-01-05170103.jpg

2011-01-05170111.jpg

Its fitted to the car,but will get daylight photos tomorrow morning and post them up tomorrow :)

Nice wheel Chris. Im thinking of getting a Momo soon (a lot of money to spend on a wheel though :()

Which model is that? It was the 'Tuner' wheel Im most interested in.

The wheel i've got is a MOMO Model 07 in leather (they do it in suade aswell and also with blue spokes)

With regards to the roll cage,its getting fitted this coming monday :)

I got the camera from 7DayShop :)

Grabbed some photos at work of the wheel fitted:

IMG_9621.jpg

IMG_9628.jpg

IMG_9626.jpg

Back