• Please only use these forums for blogs, they are not a discussion forum

Hoodedreeper's K11 RELOADED!!

keep the stockers hooded,just get em banded/widened, you can sell them to the vw boys when u finished for same sort of money!

Fill your arches man!

New goodies arrived today! GA16 Injectors!

Massive thanks goes to Shero!

IMG_4148-B.jpg

New wheels are finally here! Definately well worth the wait! New tyres were ordered today

so should get them this week at some point.

Will be trial fitting them tomorrow,so expect to see some more photos tomorrow!

IMG_4209.jpg

IMG_4213.jpg

IMG_4216.jpg

IMG_4186.jpg

IMG_4188.jpg

IMG_4190.jpg

IMG_4192.jpg

So today i decided to trial fit the new alloys to see how they matched up with the rest of the car. They may not poke out as far as the car is jacked up on one side,we shall see when the tyres are here and fitted.

I'll let the photos do the talking...

IMG_4223.jpg

IMG_4235.jpg

IMG_4225.jpg

IMG_4229.jpg

IMG_4237.jpg

They are badass mate, very good choice, as ever another excellent choice mod (Y)

What are they? Spec's Weight, waiting time, price etc etc

The wheel was launched by Alcar mid March,but since there's been a huuuge demand,i've had to wait 10 days for them :(

Spec:

Calibra Dub 4x100 15x7.5j ET30 Unsure of weight

Price depends where you go. We're stockists for Alcar,so i got mine pretty damn cheap :)

Had an email yesterday from the Tyre Supplier,my tyres were dispatched yesterday and i'll be expected to receive them on Thurs 13th May. So this put me in a right mood as i then had to wait another week till i got them. Got a phone call at 12 noon saying my tyres had arrived....RESULT! So popped home and collected my Wheels and tyres. Got the boys in the tyre fitting bay to fit the tyres,and they kindly fitted the wheels onto the car.

It then started to rain,which annoyed me...as you may know im abit of a Photo whore when it comes to my car :p But never-the-less....here are the photos!

IMG_4301.jpg

IMG_4314.jpg

IMG_4298.jpg

IMG_4302.jpg

IMG_4304.jpg

IMG_4306.jpg

IMG_4317.jpg

That looks great Hooded'.

Stance perfection with the rears spaced to match the front and that extra drop to loose the arch gap.

Side on looks much better with less stickers in the windows too.

I'll just leave this little photohack here

hooded.jpg

:)

Got home from work to be greeted by the newest copy of Max Power (get it in advance...Subscription FTW!)

IMG_4324-1.jpg

Had a flick through and saw this!

IMG_4334.jpg

Whoop!

Nice Alloys Chris, makes you Micra look even Smarter. If you had you Micra that low you'll have to remove those mud flaps they'll get ripped off, lol. Keep up the good work buddy.

As you may have read a few posts before,i had a dispute with the Alloy Wheel Supplier. So tonight i thought i'd email them:

Hello,

My name is Chris from Wilco Motorspares in Norwich. I recently spoke to you about ordering a set of Calibre Dub wheels for my Nissan Micra K11 '99. I had a discussion on the phone with one of your salesmen about the fitment of the wheels and they certain the wheels would NOT fit my vehicle. I received the wheels,had the tyres put on and thought i'd like to share the photos with you.

http://i3.photobucket.com/albums/y53/hoodedreaper/IMG_4301.jpg

http://i3.photobucket.com/albums/y53/hoodedreaper/IMG_4314.jpg

http://i3.photobucket.com/albums/y53/hoodedreaper/IMG_4298.jpg

http://i3.photobucket.com/albums/y53/hoodedreaper/IMG_4306.jpg

As you can see from the photos,the front wheels stick out approx 10mm. With the ever so slight stretched tyres,the tread is well within the arch. The car is lowered 70mm and has NO arch problems at all. Full lock is not a problem,doesnt scrape,doesnt rub,no effects at all. Corning and general driving is exactly the same as it was with my OEM steel wheels on.

Thank you for reading

:p

Thought you might like this one Hooded given your addiction (Y)

May give you some ideas :D

Attachments

• Monster can in engine bay - 240K.jpg
    Monster can in engine bay - 240K.jpg
    95.5 KB · Views: 691
I was gonna do something simular but never got round to doing it lol

Heres one of those boring updates,wont interest 99% of you but thought i'd post it up anyway.

I bought a MOMO handbrake cover MONTHS ago and never got round to fitting it. So decided to fit it today on my lunch.Heres a really old pic (only decent pic i had of the handbrake)

DSCF8696-1.jpg

I thought it'd be easy to get it off...how wrong was i! After much frustration later...it looked like this:

IMG_4429-1.jpg

And the new one fitted:

IMG_4433-1.jpg

IMG_4435-1.jpg

thats really interesting......harhar

looks good mate, the old handle shows how well these k11's are built- didn't get a pic of it without any handle by any chance??

You haven't fitted your GA16 injectors yet have you?

Usually only 30mins...but i took an extended break haha

Unfortunately i didnt get any photos of it off as my camera was at home. But its just a skinnny bit of metal/sleave with the button on the end. Had to wrap it in insulation tape and cardboard to build the thickness up again.

DIY modding at its best!

Hi Chris, please could you click on the link below? It's about the wiring for the horn and I think mine and your micra should be similar as theyire both facelifts.
Click Here
Cheers

Thought i'd just update this with the current spec list:

NISSAN MICRA K11
Colour: AJ4 Flame Red
1.3 Twin Cam 16v
85 bhp (75bhp standard)
80 lbft

ENGINE
Alpha Panel Filter
Ashley De-Cat System
Ashley 4-2-1 Manifold
Painted Rocker Cover
Engine Hoses
Custom Manifold Cover
Custom Battery Cover
Air-Con removed
Gas Bonnet Struts

BRAKES
Grooved Discs
EBC Green Pads

SUSPENSION
Bilstein Shocks All Round
Custom RSR Front Springs (70mm)
Custom APEX Rear Springs (65mm)
Whiteline Front Lower Strut Brace
Whiteline Front Anti Roll Bar (22mm)
Whiteline Rear Anti Roll Bar (22mm)
Whiteline Adjustable Panhard Rod
OMP Front Upper Strut Brace
Custom Rear Upper Strut Brace

EXTERIOR
15" Calibre Dub Wheels 15x7.5j
Badboy Bonnet
Front Splitter (Renault Laguna)
Rear Splitter (Seat Ibiza)
Front Fog Lights
LED Rear lights
DTM Mirrors
Colour coded door handles
Smoked side repeaters
NISMO graphics
Window Tint
Yellow Fog Lights
Smooth Boot
NISMO Spoiler
Window Stickers

INTERIOR
Bucket Seats
3 Point Harnesses
Pulsar Short Shifter
Stripped Interior
Momo Gear knob & carbon fibre pattern gaitor
Momo Steering Wheel
Quick Release Steering Wheel
Plasma Pillar Gauges
Flocked Dash
Flocked Door Cards
Custom Painted Interior
Carbon Fibre Rear Door Cards.

Can you prove that 85bhp? I'm not trolling Im actually impressed 10bhp+ from an exhaust system? or did I miss something as I will be a k11 guy one day and it's good for the future. Good Luck! (Y)

my 1.3 did around 85bhp too with CAI, k&n panel, janspeed manifold & catback on stock ecu map before Ed remapped it to 92bhp. i also have PAS too.

A parcel was waiting for me as i got home...

IMG_4537.jpg

Abit closer...

IMG_4538.jpg

Ordered it from the U.S and it arrived 10 days later,not bad!

This will be my new roof lining :D

Update for you all!

Those who went to Modified Nationals this weekend would have already seen the Micra. But for those who didnt go,here are some photos:

IMG_4757.jpg

IMG_4759.jpg

IMG_4760.jpg

IMG_4762.jpg

IMG_4763.jpg

Those Alloys look great Chris, what size is your engine again? because those injectors look different to what my car uses, but they're the same in my Haynes Manual.

IMG_4148-B.jpg

Hoodeddreeper, I want to put front and rear splitter. What year Laguna front and Seat Ibiza rear should I look for?

Ive got a brand new Ibiza splitter sitting here doing nothing,make me an offer and its yours :)

Not sure what sort of year,theres 2 different types i believe (one with the vents and one without)

Regards to the badboy bonnet,nope didnt have to do any work to the head lights. The plate was welded and skimmed with filler. Depends where you weld the plate :)

Ive got a brand new Ibiza splitter sitting here doing nothing,make me an offer and its yours :)

Not sure what sort of year,theres 2 different types i believe (one with the vents and one without)

Regards to the badboy bonnet,nope didnt have to do any work to the head lights. The plate was welded and skimmed with filler. Depends where you weld the plate :)

hey, I'd love to get it :) Could you post some pictures of it,please? The thing is I live in Ireland, would it be a problem to post it?

hey, I'd love to get it :) Could you post some pictures of it,please? The thing is I live in Ireland, would it be a problem to post it?

Its exactly the same as the rear splitter in the older pics,except the holes arent cut out. I can cut them out before shipping though if you like? I'll get a price and get back to you :)

Back