• Please only use these forums for blogs, they are not a discussion forum

Hoodedreeper's K11 RELOADED!!

Just read in another topic MPH does 80mm rear springs,which is exactly what i need! Do you think 80mm at the back will make it look like a dog draggin its bum on the floor? Or do you think it'll level out even?

In the current pics i just posted....the back is lowered 65mm but i've put the spare wheel back in to weigh it down abit. I think it'll need that extra 15mm to level out right

20mm of rear travel is going to prove to be a total pig on the roads. You're just non adjustable streetline dampers right?

Expect some possible bottoming out......I'd recommend packing some Nurofen Plus and a bottle of water for your back pain my man haha :p

Some goodies arrived today!

Pulsar Short Shifter:
quick-shift.jpg

NISMO Spoiler:
spoiler-2.jpg

spoiler.jpg

spoiler-3.jpg

Steering Wheel Quick Release:
boss-adaptor.jpg

And Fitted :p
DSCF8932.jpg

DSCF8933.jpg

hey i just fitted a quick release to the k10! (Y) lol but is the steering wheel in your face? am gonna have to adapt the boss kit to make it shorter, mainly because i indicate with air cos i cant reach the stalk! easily anyways! :p

I just wondered about the gearchange because it mentions you can use the Sunny/Pulsar one on Cuscos website but when I found them on ebay the gearchange looked different at the end. If I'm honest, freeing off the bushes in mine would transform the gearchange better than fitting any quickshift! LOL!

Abit of an update...first the boring stuff:

The Micra now has 12 months MOT

Fairly exciting stuff....

Some items were taken down to the body shop yesterday...im not gonna say what exactly as that'll spoil the surprise :p Also...my tempory wheels will be going on in a week or so...and they're abit...'different'...shall we say :p

Also the short shifter should hopefully be fitted at the weekend providing the weather is dry :)

Glad you've got the new 12 months ticket.

New wheels are always fun, intrigued by the different. I'm looking forward to seeing what you've bought.

Popped over to H&S Performance today and Craig was telling me about their new HEL Brake Line stuff. Got a price for a Brake Hose kit and im undecided about which colour to go for. Hel do 18 different colours....too many to choose from!

hoses.gif

They also do Stainless Steel fittings in red,green,blue,black,purple and gold!

I know what i'll be buying come pay day :p

also some may remember i vinyl'd the doors black,heres a pic:

DSCF8657.jpg

Decided to re-do it and it now looks like this:

IMG_2574.jpg

IMG_2575.jpg

Heres a comparison next to the typical Carbon Fibre vinyl you see:

IMG_2579.jpg

Heya pal. Cars looking great as usual. I too noticed HEL's new brake line kit (In Banzai), I was just wondering what quote you got really. I can only find motorcycle brake lines on their webpage. If you could let me know that would be great. Thanks!

I've had a major blow in my exhaust for quite awhile,so took it down to H&S Performance and the guys there had a look at it. Removed all the heat wrap...still couldnt see it. Raised the car up more and we found this:

10032010044-b.jpg

Lets take a closer look....

10032010045-b.jpg

so out came the welder and shes as good as new now!

Also...i fitted my tempory wheels:

IMG_2652.jpg

IMG_2659.jpg

IMG_2654.jpg

how did you know it was blowing could you hear it? so the crack got welded. them luminous are not bad for steelies mate.

The manifold was crasked all the way round! From the outisde it sounded like it was blowing from where the manifold joins the mid pipe. Removed all the heat wrap and found that lil beaut!

i honestly cant remember mate it was like 2 1/2 years ago when i got it. Best to ask him yourself :) The bonnet was included in the price

Back