Exeter meet, 2009?

boys!!!
im moving up in the world!!
next week im buying a 200sx s13!
oh yeah!!
so i might come down in that.... inless im skint.. whats the date again? mite not b able to do feb i got a lot of out goings!

I'm there (in the Corsa). Racing at Bristol the day before so might as well stay down that way

ok people is there anyone else coming?

also there is plenty of stuff that people have for sale if anyone is interested in a little bring and buy.

i have March G# door cards still, and a heater control panel with an air con button. also have loads of other bits and bobs if anyone can think of anything they need....

anyway everybody get PMing everyone you know and try and get as many people here as possible.

also has anyone got some good ideas of where to meet? or just the same old service station? does anyone have the post code for that?

I'm there (in the Corsa). Racing at Bristol the day before so might as well stay down that way

you are still in the shed, i mean corsa? even with all its knackerd bits? do you wanna take one of my k11s? or i might have a 1.3 SLX for sale if you wanna come back to the micra world ;) could throw some super s bumpers on there :D

you are still in the shed, i mean corsa? even with all its knackerd bits? do you wanna take one of my k11s? or i might have a 1.3 SLX for sale if you wanna come back to the micra world ;) could throw some super s bumpers on there :D

I might as well get my monies worth out of this thing now i've spent too much on it, but it will be for sale soon.

Is there a plan to do anything whilst we're down there?

I might as well get my monies worth out of this thing now i've spent too much on it, but it will be for sale soon.

Is there a plan to do anything whilst we're down there?

fair enough, you wanna convoy?

lol its Exeter, there is nothing to do down there lol.

unless anyone can think of anything?

If anyone has the following for a pre-facelift:
Front grill
Spoiler
Door cards for a 3 door.
Bumper with the driving lights in it
Remote central locking

I'm willing to part with cash. If not, I'm going to the scrapyard tomorrow, so I can pick stuff up for people if they want.

As for exeter, the only thing I can think of that is sorta involved would be bowling.

If anyone has the following for a pre-facelift:
Front grill
Spoiler
Door cards for a 3 door.
Bumper with the driving lights in it
Remote central locking

I'm willing to part with cash. If not, I'm going to the scrapyard tomorrow, so I can pick stuff up for people if they want.

As for exeter, the only thing I can think of that is sorta involved would be bowling.

I have a spoiler and grill. I still have the rare march G door cards and I might have a spare bumper with fog lights in.

i mite come down in the sx!
i have a pre facelift spoiler ill bring if u want it mate! was modded micras and i aint done anything with it. so may aswell sell it

Bowling would be fun, infact anything is better than standing around in a car park! You guys must know what's down your way :) Convoy from where Nex, Bristol? I'm not sure where i'm staying on the Saturday night yet. Might find somewhere in Exmouth, quite like it there :)

i shall have to see if my finances are gonna let me lol

what u think guys?

Attachments

• ABCD0002.JPG
    ABCD0002.JPG
    50.6 KB · Views: 245
well ill see cuz i gotta budget for fuel now i got a bigger car lmao

ill bring a packed lunch to save the pennies lol

uprated turbo and front mounted intercooler, few little engine mods and quite a lot has been renewed
its been serviced every 3 thousand miles or every 3 months thats y its quick aswell lol

I have a spoiler and grill. I still have the rare march G door cards and I might have a spare bumper with fog lights in.

I picked up a grill. If either you or ben are selling those spoilers, I'll happily buy one. As for door cards, I just want some to re-upholster and mess around with for speaker mountings. And if you do have one of those bumpers, that'd be cool.

As for Exeter, there isn't a lot to do really on a whim. We got a Rileys, and a Megabowl dealy. There's paintballing as well.

I picked up a grill. If either you or ben are selling those spoilers, I'll happily buy one. As for door cards, I just want some to re-upholster and mess around with for speaker mountings. And if you do have one of those bumpers, that'd be cool.

As for Exeter, there isn't a lot to do really on a whim. We got a Rileys, and a Megabowl dealy. There's paintballing as well.

To be honest though paintballing is quite expensive, around 30 big ones for each person (depends what package deal really). This also lasts the whole day (around 6 hours) so people who are tight on time could have a problem.
Not alot to do in Rileys except play pool seeing as everyone's going to be driving, a couple drinks are out of the question.

Theres always go-karting a couple miles off Exeter which is around 15 for 15 minutes.
I suppose there is always bowling if you guys fancy it, cant remember how much it costs though.

Cant think of anything else on the top of my head at the moment :upside:

Bowling would be fun, infact anything is better than standing around in a car park! You guys must know what's down your way :) Convoy from where Nex, Bristol? I'm not sure where i'm staying on the Saturday night yet. Might find somewhere in Exmouth, quite like it there :)

convy from my place with MM and Micrafish, :D

you are welcome to stay at my place if you need a place to stay mate :D

well to b honest im not to fussed lol!
bowling sounds good. it all depends on how many people come?!
plus i will b skint after spending like £30 on getting to exeter in fuel!

Come anyway :p

Forgot about karting.

Problem is, it's a sunday, so most places will be closed anyways.

Most places like that are open Sunday.. and if you do Karting, i'll already have my race suit etc from the day before lol.

Nex man that's great. Would that really be ok to crash over?

yeah but in a 1.8 turbo that does 20mpg that is a different matter!!
so 120 miles at 20mpg... £30 lol not good!

Joe if we r both gonna go u fancy driving down together again??

sounds like a plan mate!!
would ask curtis to join us but he will prob b 3 hours late as usual!!
but curtis yes you are welcome if your gonna b ontime lol

yeah but in a 1.8 turbo that does 20mpg that is a different matter!!
so 120 miles at 20mpg... £30 lol not good!

Joe if we r both gonna go u fancy driving down together again??

lol just come in the micra! thats why they are awesome :D

Most places like that are open Sunday.. and if you do Karting, i'll already have my race suit etc from the day before lol.

Nex man that's great. Would that really be ok to crash over?

no probs at all mate feel free :D

I will have a set of facelift seats for sale.. Good condition bar a small cigarette burn on the back of the drivers seat.

Universal backbox with micra hangers welded on, will need your backbox cut and this one welded on though.

Also Standard suspension, shocks and springs, free to anyone who's interested?

guys i got a rocker cover painted from anthony!
i cant b bothered to put it on my car so anyone wanna buy it?
its crackle red.
not the best paint finish but would look amazing on the car never the less.

bump, we need a destination people lol

anyone got any good places and postcodes?

Probably wont be coming now, someone back onto my GTI quite hard in a car park and messed up the front end...sorry guys

Back