11am-3pm? (subject to change)

Current list:
1. moddedmicra
2. Robert
3. Bens851
4. .NG.
5. capnmchl
6. Napster (TO CONFIRM)

Probably forgoten some names so post below if you are coming (Y)

Im new here but seeing as this meet is almost next door to me i thought, why not meet everyone else face to face.

However whether i go or not is also work dependent, ill also need to clean the car up abit (loadsa tiny scratches :doh: )

Will be booking this off for sure!

So whos coming?

And what we going to do?

Cool :D Before now we just went in for some food chat etc then came out to look at/discuss the cars. Not sure what else is around that area?

guys whats been happening?!?!?!
i think i deleted this thread so i havent been getting updates!!
ahhhhhhhhhhh

its after the forum crash the thread had to be re-made. Everythings still going ahead!

gooooooooooood :)
i forgot that everything went down!
i have been totally ignoring msc for a while lol.
sorry guys

Right, kept meaning to find this thread to say the gits at my place of work have decided to change the shift patterns so they can have six day working weeks (comes into effect Mon 20th), and its a weird rotating pattern, and as a result i may be working that saturday! :mad:

This is really annoying BUT i may be able to book it off, not sure tho as i havent been there long and if i want to still be there after xmas i need to keep in their good books lol. Shall see like.

is anybody going to turn up to this meet lol!
im in the middle of doing my open mouth grill mod!
anybody got any tips on painting lol....

Having a few issues to say the least at the moment...will not be attending, sorry guys :(

Wow. Exeter services is about 15 minutes away. A30, M5 for 1/2 mile and then I'm there.

Maybe I should become a member and tag along for sh'ts and giggles?

Definately working now :down:

capnmchl you wont get turned away for not being an official member :)

the more the better mate!
if you know anyone that wants to come!! tell em!
i think this meet is gonna b dead! lol
i might b bringing my mate along which should b fun he enjoys the micra too...

i feel sooo ill from the glue that u use to stick the fibreglass :(
its not good.....

Definately working now :down:

capnmchl you wont get turned away for not being an official member :)

I guess. But I'd feel out of place, with my nearly stock micra, whilst you guys have your hardcore micra's with all your stickers and stuff :down:

I might. I usually don't do anything on Saturdays anyway.

And anything to do with Exeter or the SW is generally dead and boring. The most exciting thing in the last year was a botched terrorist attack!

yeah mate come along!
we can all have a good chat and chat about micras!
have u done nething to you micra yet?

Yeah might as well.

I've put one of the dashboards with the rev counter on it in, and a new head unit and front speakers, and I got a new silencer fitted today, because the old one was blowing big bits of hair out of it. That's about it really. And a huge supply of tic tacs.

Hehe we dont all have stickers and stuff, and you dont have to, i still have stock wheels, stock exhaust, stock bumpers, no stickers (although i would like some msc ones), i just like cutting things up and blowing all my money on paint!

lol i have actually done quite4 a lot when i think about it.....
alloys, custom backbox with no restrictions, lowered on springs only, induction kit, painted brake calipers, drums and engine rocker cover. all sterio system.....
currently doing a open mouth grill... feel cuz of the fumes from the glue!!!
i also have a purple car... with a silver bonnet and grill!!! beat that lol!!!

Black Pre Facelift, 1997. It's got a passion sticker on the back, so I guess it's a passion. Ickle 1 litre struggles a bit around here with the hills and stuff, and handling on lanes can be a bit scary, but it's been faithful for the 1500 miles since I bought it.

I was gonna nab a rocker cover from the scrapyard for painting, but I didn't have much cash on me, and I wasn't sure how you tell a 1.3 from a 1 litre. Then I found out the only difference is the stroke length, so I guess it doesn't matter which one you get it from. Could of got some new cams as well. Hell, a whole new engine. Although I'm on direct line, so no (declared) Mods for me :(

yes.... no declaired mods either...
hopefully going to get anthony to do me a custom rocker cover soon...
hoping to get a steering wheel aswell soon!

Car's not fully mine, so I can't do much mechnically wise, but aesthetically inside, I'm pretty much free to do what I want, although there isn't a lot I want to do without like, major changes.

Might buy another cheap one, and make that a project car. One for the college commute, and one for dicking around in.

yeah i spose so...
but if your going to buy another car i would get something with a bigger engine lol
thats what im doing next year! im gonna get a nissan 180sx :)

I've been looking at 1.6 Primera's. I only passed like, a month ago, so everything is gonna have high insurance. Ideally I want a Mini, but getting one in good condition for a good price is next to impossible. And you can't have a mini without rust, so that means buying a welder :p

well i have been driving for nearly 3 years so yeah i guess its different, i would just stick with the micra for now mate dont bother with anything bigger for a couple of years..
save the money n buy something that is a keeper!
i dunno up to u but a 2 litre turbo 180sx is much better than a 1.6 primera lol
thats y i havent changed my car lol.
im gonna go to town on the bad boy!

Haha sweet.

My friend in chard has a bored out 1275 mini. He took me for a ride the other day, and it just handles so well. Grips and grips and grips, so I'd love one of them. Not to fussed on power. Rather have something that can handle well etc, before I can go faster.

mate lower your micra!
they handle like a dream after that!
if anyone said to me what is the bast mod for a micra i would say lower it!

Yeah. It's why I want to get like, another micra or a mini. Something to work on. Get it insured on Adrian Flux or something.

I think we've derailed this thread enough now :p

yes capnmchl your very welcome mate (Y) I'll update the list.

Please Could Everyone Confirmed On This Thread If They Are Coming Now.
Cheers :D

I hope so!
My wings still aren't shiny though, i'm ashamed of them.. lol

Oh, and i've ripped the splitter off.. lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back