Exeter Meet

F

F61 JTT

Hi guys am new here and am curious when the next meet in the Exeter area is???

Haven't been to any cruises yet with my micra n would like to show it off

A large joint south east / west meet is planned for next summer if you can wait until then!! otherwise, your more than welcome to arrange your own gathering.

Why yes it is, but I'm not rallybunny on there.....just Laura. (Y) Was wondering it you were "F.Rizzo" from UJC.....don't tell me you're driving a Micra now!!! Was a Fiat from what I can remember last!

Yes I know you are Laura! :p
Ummm yes I am but don't tell dave that I have a micra :slm: o_O :doh:
It was a little Pizza Oven you aer quite correct. I know it's not quite the same as my old skyline, but at least I am back in jap land ;)

Will say hello on ujc at some point when I have grown some balls! lol just kidding, the micra is great fun!

1. micra.jas
2. Rizzo

Ok, so 3...lol, Should we make this a Sunday? What days can you do?

Darren.

Hopefully Rallybunny, Rizzo and F61 JTT too :) come on guys, 6 will be a nice little number.

That would be December 3. then. Sounds like a plan.

At least that way, if not many turn up, there will still be stuff to look at. Amo brought his new NSX along to this month's meet, if he comes down again, you will definitely have something to look at!!! :grinning: And I can pretend that I own Dave's Skyline to all you lot. :laugh: The Micras can always go off and do their own thing after the static meet, if they don't facy whatever the UJCC lot are doing.

i will be turning up to this meet for sure!

i will try and get robert and napster to join me aswell!

and i am bringin my camera for sure!

Damn Well I Gotta Wait Till The Next One To Come Round. Cant Do Anything Fot Sunday 10th December?

Havent had time to do my mirror :(... well, the person im supposed to be buying from wont answer me...lol

what time we meeting up?

Damn Well I Gotta Wait Till The Next One To Come Round. Cant Do Anything Fot Sunday 10th December?

could do, only be 2 of us tho :s...lol

Back