March Exeter meet!

Status
Not open for further replies.
lmao i always drive on the right side of the motorway! lol
u can take that both ways guys hahaha
im gonna faint when i see u all there , thats y i need to get there first cuz ill pass out while still driving if i turn up late lol
so ###### goin with curtis or ill have to turn back before i get there so ican get to work ontime lol
its gonna be cool guys! and although my car actually is the slowest of the lot, its the fastest in all your heads lol!
love it!

and you know im the only reason why everybody is coming to this meet for! :p:p:p

lol! i cant wait for the latest updates and new stories your going to bring with you mate lol ROFL!!! :p

difference to my k11 will be new arches and no side skirts.......and im not cleaning it!!!!

Robert: that is a shame! id be happy just to fit bumper! major difference to bumper! but smooth wings...they can wait! but we will just have another meet in April anyway :laugh:

Knowing my luck though, I'd put just the bumper on, and because i was impatient I'd break it somehow. I don't have the best of luck, I'd rather just wait :p Never know, the wings might still come in time..

What're you doing next thursday Lee? :p

Oh, and your badge came this morning, I'll bring it to the meet if i don't see you before :)

Ok everything sounds all good!

Can i just confirm people that are still defo coming!

So I am!

Just post up that you are as a few of the others have been a bit quite :shy:

Curtis ur a git! U had me going there for a sec.
and Ben ur a nutter, I'm getting slightly worried about coming now :glance:
Joking, should be good (Y)

hi guys, dunno if im allowed to put this on here but i am going to neway.
they can remove it if they dnt like it lol.
micra 1.0 vs fiesta 1.3i
i took everything out my car last nite from the front seats back and went for a little drive to weston lol.
it was soo quick!

also i am not speeding the car i overtook was goin like 30!

Attachments

• fiesta 1.3i vs micra 1.0.3gp
    1,022.8 KB · Views: 303
What're you doing next thursday Lee? :p

Oh, and your badge came this morning, I'll bring it to the meet if i don't see you before :)

free on thursay as of now but may change in a couple of days! ill keep u informed! and u let me know if anything arrivves :glance:

ohhh....lush...thank you for getting that!

im bringing a mate of mine in his modified k11!!! and possibly my g/f!

I may bring my g/f aswell. Also gonna get that no plate holder of detox this week and bring that for you naps.

Yeah no worries bud, if you've got something better to do, go ahead lol. I'll give you a text if the wings turn up ;)

I can manage myself anyway really, just a bit easier with an extra pair of hands!

Are you taking Jas up? Or is he taking his mini?

I may bring my g/f aswell. Also gonna get that no plate holder of detox this week and bring that for you naps.

thank you mate! i hope i havent upset detox in anyway? :down: can i ask you to give him a £10 and ill refund you that at the exeter meet?

Yeah no worries bud, if you've got something better to do, go ahead lol. I'll give you a text if the wings turn up ;)

I can manage myself anyway really, just a bit easier with an extra pair of hands!

Are you taking Jas up? Or is he taking his mini?

havent anything better todo lol.....just at mo im free, but work may require me yet lol!
he didnt want to take his mini! so guess ill take him....unless you want to? or he drives now?

thank you mate! i hope i havent upset detox in anyway? :down: can i ask you to give him a £10 and ill refund you that at the exeter meet?

no corse u haven't, he's just bloody useless :p and i'm not giving him a tener as he owes me £40 for petrol money for lifts :laugh:

im sure you know what your doing but regardless i owe you £10!!!
cheers
g/f is coming and think she is bringing the facelift beast :)

my gf takes the #### out of my car lol
she sits in it and makes the exhaust noise for about 5 mins till i tell her to shut up lol

has anyone seen my amazing video?

im excited about friday! i hope i can get my toyo's fitted!!

this should be an ace meet i reckon

anyone still bringin anything for sale?

i fancy some bargains!

I'll text jas some time and find out whats going on. He said he wants to go with you though.. Unless you didnt know about that lol.

I think you taking him would be best, if i do he'll have to sit in the back, lol.

robert: he would be sitting the back if i had passangers lol!
ok ill ask him!

johnsams: ill have your steering wheel :p lol!!! only joking: will be a good meet!

Ben: yep saw ur video.

no making fun of any ones micras.....thats the rules ROFL! :p but Curtis....you can make fun of what ever you like lol you crack up :)

yeah he is bringing his gf!!
read bacm on the forum u silly foooooool
lol sorry im propper excited now!!!

well plans are now changing....so there is a possibility i will be driving.........(wait for it)......ALONE :( ill know in about 30mins..........so.........ill let you know situ

ben, really, control urself mate!

curtis! swap the spoiler for the boss??

napster, you can't have mine or my extra special custom built horn button (its really a £1.99 push button from maplins but ey'! :p )
but i'd reccommend to you or anyone else to get an aftermarket steering wheel expecially if you have the manky prefacelift one...

i just took mine out for a spin and have much more control over the car, feels grrrreat!!!!(Y)

i like the the SR steering wheels :) plus i have an airbag and not changing all of it when i like lol! my mate who is coming wants an after market steering wheel....so....you can show him ur one maybe?

robert! sorry! she may be bringing it! thats what ill find out very soon!!!

its a good example of why to buy a momo style wheel rather than an ebay plasticy batmobile looking rectangular thing!

i'm on about the real old no airbag steering wheel btw

how many people coming to this in total then? or how many micras?

i want a rub of your wheel mate. lol
im thinkin bout gettin a steering wheels soon, i have the boss just nothing to attach to it.

yes the grill is painted in metalic blue but wouldnt take two minutes to get some paint from halfords i could probably let it go for £20 or a closish offer not to botherd i also have in my possesion a spare earth cable and power cable without fuse which some one can have for a pound if they want it for there sound system dont forget i also have bucket seats for sale
thankyou

how much for buckets mate?
i have no money at the mo but in the near future i will be very interested!

Naps, dont think i need the bottom spoiler anymore....sorry :(
Put it in buy and sell, you should get £20 for it really!

If you still want the boss ill bring it.

Lets see:

Ive got a legacy 10" sub in Box, 1000W, 400WBig RMS!

Twin 12" subs, in box, Voodoo make. 1200W

ummm

an Ipod nano 1st gen, bit scratched, but battery still in great condition! lasts ages still, quite rare for an ipod nano thats 3 years old! lol

62 Key Keyboard, for any music lovers out there? Naps fancy taking it up? :p

£100 pound for the bucket seats with no subframes unless i can be botherd to make some custom ones and ill settle for ten on the grill try and get some pics up later tonight

yeah thats cool sold i will put pics up anyway and bring it to the meet with me cheers
curtis=50 cent
gangsta lol sorry a bit imature but i just imaged 50 riding around in a micra

lol i have so much i want to buy but im skint so im gonna have to leave it i am gettin my tyres today! whoop
might not be able to get them fitted though.

i want a rub of your wheel mate. lol
im thinkin bout gettin a steering wheels soon, i have the boss just nothing to attach to it.

Ben your crazy! :p lol! £2????? per wheel thats is lol, but watch my arches! more like a rub with your head lol!

Naps, dont think i need the bottom spoiler anymore....sorry :(
Put it in buy and sell, you should get £20 for it really!

If you still want the boss ill bring it.

ok mate. no worries. how much then cash? £15?

now thats commitment
naps he wants a blower aswell minei i would just give him £15 lol
i have issues i know!
im sooooooooooooo bored!
think im gonna go break my car! my tyres are cummin today whoooop" i will be able to actually stay on the road now

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back