Exeter meet, 2009?

£5 and u've got a deal, this is getting so confusing with all the money going backwards and forwards at this meet lol

I've been messaging him about this armrest dealy, and by the sounds of it, he is coming, so...

Have you got any clear PFL side repeaters Nex?

And anyone got an open mouth grill they wanna sell?

i will check tomorrow, i also got both first and second edition grills and super s spoilers ;)

Haha, sound. £5 it be.

Guy at the scrapyard for my other one was well cheeky. My friend was buying a rear axle for his car, and the guy wanted £100 for that, and 2 wheels, so I asked if he had any grills. So my friend accidently gave him £110, and he just took the tenner, and said "for the grill." ####er. No point arguing back.

Is getting a bit.

I know that I'm getting:
SS spoiler off ben via you
Hopefully armrest thing off napster
Grill off you

How much you selling Super S spoilers for Nex? Could pick up another one for experimentation if they're going cheapish ;)

Yer the complicated bit for me is where I'm selling stuff and nex is selling stuff to pay for the bumpers that I have sold him lol

Haha, sound. £5 it be.

Guy at the scrapyard for my other one was well cheeky. My friend was buying a rear axle for his car, and the guy wanted £100 for that, and 2 wheels, so I asked if he had any grills. So my friend accidently gave him £110, and he just took the tenner, and said "for the grill." ####er. No point arguing back.

Is getting a bit.

I know that I'm getting:
SS spoiler off ben via you
Hopefully armrest thing off napster
Grill off you

How much you selling Super S spoilers for Nex? Could pick up another one for experimentation if they're going cheapish ;)

erm, make me an offer mate ;) how much are you gettin the other one off? i could bring a few of them and you could pick a colour lol

Yer the complicated bit for me is where I'm selling stuff and nex is selling stuff to pay for the bumpers that I have sold him lol

hehe don't worry mate i owe you £50 for the bumpers and you will get that at the end of the meet either way ;)

erm, make me an offer mate ;) how much are you gettin the other one off? i could bring a few of them and you could pick a colour lol

I dunno yet. He wanted a tenner in this thread, and 15 in the other, so meh. I'm not fussed about colour, it's gonna be sanded down mostly anyway, but if you have one in gloss black, then that could save a bit of time ;)

I dunno yet. He wanted a tenner in this thread, and 15 in the other, so meh. I'm not fussed about colour, it's gonna be sanded down mostly anyway, but if you have one in gloss black, then that could save a bit of time ;)

ok mate, i will dig one out for you, i also think i have found some clear side repeaters but you can see what you think tomorrow.

Christ its tommorow, i might be previously engaged dog sarn it.

its been tomorrow for quite some time lol, you sooo have to come because it is offically the best meet ever! no other meet will have this many Cabriolets in it

So...
noone interested in my Janspeed Midpipe!?????

Also Joe.. what time u gonna get to mine?
if you dont know now can u give me a rough time lol u got my mob number so u can ring me or summat?

Midpipe Midpipe!!! somone wants it come on!!

Cool man. Preferably a 1st ed grill.

And come anyway Robb.

right mate i got:

super s front and rear bumpers and a super s spoiler, 1st and 2nd grill, some side repeaters but they will have to be played with, and a box of other bits and bobs

Quite a few pictures were taken, including one by a traffic warden :D

I only got one on my phone, so I'll leave it for others to upload theirs :)

NeX walked into the barrier and broke it off! Then we all accidentally drove out lol....

i'd like to point out that me walking into it was also an accident. i am thinking of sueing them because i could have been injured by their poorly constructed barrier

Yer can't believe you paid to get out :p lol
It was good, karting was awesome fun! That poor kid on the second go every one of us must have smacked him into the wall about 5 times each lol

ExeterMeet01-02-2009001.jpg

ExeterMeet01-02-2009002.jpg

ExeterMeet01-02-2009003.jpg

ExeterMeet01-02-2009004.jpg

ExeterMeet01-02-2009005.jpg

ExeterMeet01-02-2009007.jpg

ExeterMeet01-02-2009008.jpg

ExeterMeet01-02-2009012.jpg

ExeterMeet01-02-2009013.jpg

ExeterMeet01-02-2009014.jpg

ExeterMeet01-02-2009015.jpg

ExeterMeet01-02-2009016.jpg

ExeterMeet01-02-2009017.jpg

ExeterMeet01-02-2009018.jpg

ExeterMeet01-02-2009019.jpg

ExeterMeet01-02-2009020.jpg

ExeterMeet01-02-2009021.jpg

ExeterMeet01-02-2009022.jpg

ExeterMeet01-02-2009023.jpg

ExeterMeet01-02-2009024.jpg

ExeterMeet01-02-2009025.jpg

ExeterMeet01-02-2009026.jpg

was great to see you guys again and the new faces, with new cars!!!!
march cabs where awesome to see!!!
Modded.......love the car!!!!
Robert: cheers for cruise up!!!
Nex: thanks for my bits!!!
cheers everyone else!!!

lol!!! as long as they keep them on their machines/camera ill be happy!!!!!!!!!!
just pics of the car please!
nex pics where we are all next to cars is fine :)

damn it, you got me lol. you want to buy my car? lol everythings up for sale, gota move again....thanks lol

Nah I like mine too much now :p
I did wonder why you stood out of the way when the traffic officer was taking pictures :suspect: :laugh:

i pulled up, and said to robert "isnt that nexs grey lx and his cab??......how the.......when.......he couldnt.......i dont......." lol

Magic forces at work lol

the more and more i look at the cabs the more i want one this isnt funny any body want to buy a 1.4 lol

Depends how much you like the power mate, as these aren't any quicker than a stock 1.0 tbh!

if you break the 1.4 i want some bits lol..

yearh the cabs do looks smart, i want one theres just somthing about them..but i couldnt see myself driving it with the top down! lol

oh i could even if it was raining i would be i dont no what it is about them either im loving nex`s and the alloys suit micrafishes (think thats her sorry if its not) cab

Back