March Exeter meet!

Status
Not open for further replies.
grill wires are fusion with fuse holder 1000watts max 200watts rms i think ?
feel free all for a pound apart from grill already sold

Attachments

• STA60129.JPG
    STA60129.JPG
    1.3 MB · Views: 262
  • STA60128.JPG
    STA60128.JPG
    1.4 MB · Views: 231
  • STA60125.JPG
    STA60125.JPG
    1.4 MB · Views: 250
  • STA60126.JPG
    STA60126.JPG
    1.4 MB · Views: 248
grill wires are fusion with fuse holder 1000watts max 200watts rms i think ?
feel free all for a pound apart from grill already sold

i will take your wire :D hehe

hey everyone i have got some bits but i cant remember what lol, i will dig out some goodies and bring them along if you like :D

you..........!!!!!!!!!!
your coming so all the members going can have a picture of them standing next a beast of a k10 :p lol ;)

lol, this car is louder then my last and i can remember you face when we all started to rev the cars before we went! haha, love the locals....;)

haha, crack up!!!! well then do it as you enter so its out the way lol!!!
and watch out for old ladies parking PMSL!

Yep.....

and if someone else decides that they are going to pull out on me when im doing my entrance, the wheel spin will be a lot bigger and longer......................! lol

Curtis, what time are you going down? I might just follow you down if thats ok? You'll be driving past clevedon anyway.

Give me a head start then lol. Have you still got my number? Give me a ring when you get to the motorway roundabout at J20 and I'll be 2mins tops I reckon.

lol ok, think i have still got it....ill be on the m5 from junction 9 to 29 so ill text you when i hit junction 28, that should give you a good head start! lol

lol, this car is louder then my last and i can remember you face when we all started to rev the cars before we went! haha, love the locals....;)

lol curtis ill make sure mine is warm this time and ill make more of a racket when we leave!
gotta love it! haha
naps was like omg guys stop we are going to get arrested lol.
I might take everything out of my car again so i can get a headstart on u curtis lol
but i did beat u last time on the motorway haha

CORBS AND CURTIS!
DO THE SAME WITH ME AND SHIFTYSQ
WE CAN HAVE A 4 CAR CRUISE!!
WILL BE FUN
CURTIS U STILL GOT MY NUMBER?

its alright Robart it still looks lush! ;)

Ben i do have it still i think, but im not sure on the time im coming down. ill text you when i hit the causeway and if you've already left, thats fine!

Lush?!
Dodogily sprayed wings, mismatched grill and a black bumper.. I don't like it! Lol.

Can't wait to see/hear yours curtis! Always loved that car.

IT still looks alright from the back.. ;)

I'll leave my hazards on, attention will be drawn away from the crappy fron and to my mirrors!

i got my tyres fitted, nearly crashed cuz i took a corner too fast and got a 4 wheel drift lol, i need to take off that first layer of rubber i think lol.
it worked out i save d £1 by buying the tyres on the net and getting them fitted.
whoop whoop what a load of crap lol.

is everybody aiming to get there for about 11?

i have £2 left of my overdraft! thats not a excuse lol, i can give u a lift but im not driving to clevedon to come get u lol

no NeX took some of us all parked in a semi circle though so those should appear soon. 8 cars so not a bad turn out

yeah got home thanks mate u?

yeah i thought it was good meet, sham bout curtis and john tho!

how is every1?

oh fair enought lol.
we drove half the way back together.
but his micra is more powerful and the wind was killing my car! at 1 point it wouldnt go over 65!
but it sorted itself out and its good now!
also my tyres are so grippy that it will hardely even wheelspin on damp surfaces when i redline it and dump the clutch lol its mental!

wot u been up to since u got back mate?

yer the wind was a bit of a problem for me too! Had to go to work not long after i got back :( good day though (Y)

lol what a wicked meet yeah i saw you moddedmicra i almost got blown off the motorway at some point need to get my car lowerd its to much of a wobble box at the mo
ben at one point i couldnt keep up with you thats why it took me like an hour to over take 1.0l power lol

lol i knew it!!
my car is amazing!
the wind is a total joke tho.
every time i went to overtakesome one it just blew me like 5mph slower and i couldnt overtake i had to let off and go back behind them, propper embarrasing as my exhaist makes a racket lol.
need to get a turbo i think

anyone got any pics yet?

nah, I think only NeX took pics didn't he? You could have, ben, if you hadn't have forgoten ur memory card :p

pictures people

Attachments

• micra meet.JPG
    micra meet.JPG
    971.4 KB · Views: 220
  • micra meet1.JPG
    micra meet1.JPG
    800.6 KB · Views: 202
  • meet2.JPG
    meet2.JPG
    561.9 KB · Views: 239
  • meet3.JPG
    meet3.JPG
    795.9 KB · Views: 234
impressive turnout lads (Y)
look at those huge wheels tho ! , no wonder some of you are struggling in a headwind fwn

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back