Exeter meet, 2009?

NeX

You're after my robot bee
Club Member
1st of Feb 2009

hi all,

it looks like me, napster, Robert, and Modded micra are going to have a mini meet in Exeter to exchange micra parts. it would be nice to make it an offical meet, there are no dates set yet and it will be in the new year so is anyone up for this?

we all have loads of nice micra parts for sale too so it would be a great time to get free postage lol,

you will also get to see the finest micras, the SW has to offer, i will be bringing my March Cabriolet, so you can all see that beast :D what yall think?

ModdedMicra
NeX
Napster
Robert
Capnmchl
Micrafish
Arnold (corsa)

we meet at the services, we'll work out what to do from there. For you guys coming south on the M5, you'll want junction 30.

The postcode is EX2 7HF, and it's a Moto chain, with a BP garage.

MEET AT 11:00 CYA THERE!!

I'd be up for it.

I still haven't done anything different to my car, but I've been having a few idea's, and I might get a bit adventurous after Christmas.

yeah im sure ill come!
with the beasty mid pipe and crackle rocker cover it will surely be the fastest in the world lol

I may well be up for this - I too will have a Cabrio by then! :love: My car will no longer be a shed woot!

haha that would be so awesome :D two cabs :D

ok people, how does the 24th of Jan 2009 or the 31st of Jan 2009 sound?

can someone give naps a poke too?

ok so its looking more like sunday, is there anyone who can't do a sunday?

i hope you are all PMing all the southeners you know to get them on board lol ;)

Sunday means getting work off, but it should only be the afternoon so, it depends who I can get to cover it basically.

ok so it looks like a few people work weekends, is there any weekend that is best for people? is there any weekend people know they can't do? if so we can concentrate on one weekend and people can book it off in advance

oh and Naps, my good man, i seem to be having a little issue with this electric mirror switch, it seems to be broken. there may be another nissan in the scrap yard that might have a working one, something like a sunny?

i wasnt in bed thank you lol.

well either of those days should be ok, ill just get it off work. so the majority vote wins ill just come along :)

lol you wern't in bed? sleeping in the bat cave again?

cool we need a poll me thinks :D

Would love to but thats too far for me.

oh mate you have to come :D even if you came in the MX >> lol

ok people at the top of the post there are two dates, does anyone have any preferance? any dates they can't do?

i cant do 25th i am at college up in stafford lol. so it will have to b the first!!
might b away then tho... not sure ill find out

ok, first of feb then, if anyone has any other ideas or cant make the first then say,

lets get a list together of people who are coming

can ye all copy and paste this list and add your names,

ModdedMicra
NeX
Napster
Robert

Hmmm FebruRY 1st may be a push for me - am spending the two days before that in London, but I'll go as a definite maybe on the list if that's ok? ;)

ModdedMicra
NeX
Napster
Robert
Capnmchl
Bens851
Micrafish (Almost definitely!)

Would much like to come to this, especially as i was working last Exeter meet and was late for the Ferrybridge meet, so with a bit of luck im in.

Some very nice micras in the list so far (Y)

ModdedMicra
NeX
Napster
Robert
Capnmchl
Bens851
Micrafish (Almost definitely!)
Robb

Back