Exeter meet, 2009?

bump, we need a destination people lol

anyone got any good places and postcodes?

I think if we meet at the services, we'll work out what to do from there. For you guys coming south on the M5, you'll want junction 30.

The postcode is EX2 7HF, and it's a Moto chain, with a BP garage.

I have one, but with no gearbox, tax or mot lol

meh, details :D

I think if we meet at the services, we'll work out what to do from there. For you guys coming south on the M5, you'll want junction 30.

The postcode is EX2 7HF, and it's a Moto chain, with a BP garage.

ok that will be offical for now unless anyone has a better idea

Sorry guys i wont be making it to this meet, micra's been written off.

Still quite shaken up as it only happened a few moments ago.

Some clever person thought it would be a good idea to stop round a bend on a country lane.

His car was hardly touched at all as i hit his tow thing, destroyed the front end of the micra though.

i am so sorry to hear that mate, i hope you are ok, if you get some pics up maybe we can repair it?

seems like people are dropping like flies from this meet...

we still need a time as well really, anyone want to make a sugestion?

yeah i wont b making the meet guys. had a crash n gotta fork out £500 to fix the car i hit!
sorry.
Bash im from Wedmore in north somerset

i am so sorry to hear that mate, i hope you are ok, if you get some pics up maybe we can repair it?

seems like people are dropping like flies from this meet...

we still need a time as well really, anyone want to make a sugestion?

Doesnt seem repairable to me :(

ill try and get some pics up of the aftermath later.

Crap man. It's been a bad week for you by the sounds of it. I can come down sometime and sneak a peak if you want mate. You're only down the road aren't you?

Which lane was this? There's been loads of bad driving past couple of weeks around here.

Nex, I'm not too fussed by time, although I'll have to leave around 4:30 till 5 because I have work.

finally someone else from somerset lol ....never heard of wedmore though :suspect:

lol

just googled it about an hour away lol

Right, I am definitely coming to this meet!
I'll convoy up with NeX and MM, if that's alright guys? What time will we be heading off, I'll hopefully get there for then! :grinning:

Right, I am definitely coming to this meet!
I'll convoy up with NeX and MM, if that's alright guys? What time will we be heading off, I'll hopefully get there for then! :grinning:

well Arnold is comming too and he will be staying the night. MicraFish you are welcome to stay the night too to break up the journey if you like.

how does everyone feel about being at the service station by 10ish? or is that too early for some?

11 would be better for me (sorry to be awkward!)

Also, I will sell my set of 5 Almera GTI alloys for £60 if someone collects them at this meet!

I'll have a look.

Nex? You got any side repeaters that aren't orange and fit on a PFL micra you want to sell? ;)

lol erm, i do have sets... i will check if i am planning to spare any. i am thinking of prefacelifting the cabriolet, if i do that i will want clear lights, but eventually they will be smoothed off. i did have a whole box of them, but i think alot of them turned out to be that dodgy set that dont seem to fit... basically i am going to bring everything that isn't bolted down to the meet with me, so i will have a little junk sale, you can see what i have.

I could do with a gear stick gaitor if anyone has one spare.. The standard rubber one or aftermarket, I'm not fussed :)

And a bump for some bits that I've got..

-Standard shocks and springs - FREE, they'l be chucked out after the emet if noone wants them

-Facelift interior, grey/green pattern - offers (should be pictures in my blog somewhere)

-Prefacelift tail lights - had been tinted but scratched, strip the paint off and they should eb good as new - £10?

-Possibly have a standard rear wiper motor if anyone wants it for a horizontal mod - £5

-One March taillight, can't remember which one it is (it's the light with orange at the top, then reverse, then the bottom half red) - £5

-Standard panhard rod - offers?

I think that's it..

i should have a gator somewhere, i will have a look for you. could probably do with a clean tho

Hi guys,
im selling my Janspeed mid pipe...
if anyone wants to buy it off me, im sure joe wont mind transporting it to the meet for me as he is picking up a few things....

Yer I will be nipping off to ben's so I don't know if the convoy want to go on ahead and i'll catch up ;) or if we convoy there too lol it only took 5-10 mins off the motorway each way last time iirc.

what time u gonna get to mine too???
cuz ill b at my gf's so ill have to treck to mine
u can see my sx too! :) shhhwwweeeettt lol

ok people, not long now, if anyone wants to throw up any last minute requests for any bring and buy then do it now, tho bringing loads of money is always a good idea lol,

all the info you will need is in the first post, try not to be late if you can help it cos its no fun standing in the cold

and will someone poke napster as he is not very active

I've been messaging him about this armrest dealy, and by the sounds of it, he is coming, so...

Have you got any clear PFL side repeaters Nex?

And anyone got an open mouth grill they wanna sell?

Is it the older one, the more square one? Like the one from your car orginally?

I've tried it with a minor facelift one, and it went horribly wrong. To many contours and stuff. Ended up with this uneven bit in the middle. How much would you want for it?

Back