March Exeter meet!

Status
Not open for further replies.
yeah mine are 15's i dont think any one had bigger ones no.
im soooooo bored and i need to get ready for work lol
joy!

was a good meet!!!! :) good drive up and down!
was a very good turn out!
i know its been said but shame Curtis did come!!! shame we / I didnt get to see the k10 beast!!! but moddedmicra was there :p thanks again for sorting out the march holder!!!

what was funny was two guys in a Rover Tomcat pull up right behind me and said to me "thats wide isnt it, mates scooby isnt that wide" lol!!!

pics:

Attachments

• PICT0176 copy.jpg
    PICT0176 copy.jpg
    217.5 KB · Views: 250
  • PICT0177 copy.jpg
    PICT0177 copy.jpg
    220.1 KB · Views: 254
  • PICT0178 copy.jpg
    PICT0178 copy.jpg
    250 KB · Views: 243
what was funny was two guys in a Rover Tomcat pull up right behind me and said to me "thats wide isnt it, mates scooby isnt that wide" lol!!!

rofl! we did get a few looks. like when NeX was taking the photos and there was a huge group of blokes just stood behind staring at us :p

well i left at 10.00am and hit the traffic!! was stuck at one point for 1 hour without any movement....i had the bonnet checking things over at one point...lol was next to an mr2....had to show what i had! lol :p

Shame i couldnt come, but as i reached bristol it was a sure thing i wouldn't make it....

Sorry guys, maybe next time.

sorry didn't make it guys, wrote it down on my calendar that it was next week!
and took up a day at work! dammit! i'm really dissapointed now :(

got next friday off if anyone is up for it though!

johnsams do you still want my open mouth grill ?
curtis if you had left a bit earlyer yo could have cruised down with me lol
next time maybe

so curtis u left at 10 for an 11 oclock meet with over a 2 hour journey on the busiest traffic day of the year :p

just found a phone cable so I thought i'd stick up this picture of Nex on the drive home.. Better late than never.

dsc00149ct2.jpg

Not the best as it was from a phone, but i like the picture :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back