Friday 21st December 2007

Time:
11:00 - 3ish

Place:
EXETER SERVICES - SERVICES - Junction 30 M5 Motorway

EXETER SERVICES
Chain: MOTO
SANDYGATE, EXETER, DEVON. EX2 7HF

Now we just need to find something to do!

Current list:

Robert
Napster
Bens851
Moddedmicra
Curtis

Add your name if you can make it, lets make it a good one, my first!

:grinning:

guys i can longer do this day grr im really sorry!!!!

its our work xmas meal on this day so.....maybe another day if possible?

BUT if everyone else can make it without changing plans etc then keep it the same :(

thats a bummer, can prob still make it tho, we shud meet a bit earlier, i wanna gt back toweston for bout 9 so cuz it will b a mint nite just b4 xmas!

Yes sunday would be good....i get payed on the 20th so i will have monies for petrol to complete the 6 hour journey im going to have too complete

6 hours blody hell mate!
you live north of me dnt u? i live in north somerset?
we could meet up at my motorway junction if u like and drive the rest together?

Yes sunday would be good....i get payed on the 20th so i will have monies for petrol to complete the 6 hour journey im going to have too complete

anybody else happy to move the date to the sunday after?? if not no worries!!!

AND............6hours!!!!!!!!!!!!!! credit to you mate for coming!!!!

lol i think im the most north person travelling down! evesham to exeter!

but it should be worth it....we should do it about 2-3pm ish....so we can see each others car properly!! lol

bens851: yeh thats sounds good....when we get a time and date, maybe we could set something up! :)

only 2.35hr there and then 2.35hrs back!

thats cool you will be coming down on the M5 yes?
it should be a good afternoon, we cant do it too early as robert cant get there till about 6:30 we can all get our lights out on our phones lol.....

heres the route i guess!

so yes straight down the M5

Attachments

• distance to be travelled.JPG
    distance to be travelled.JPG
    287.7 KB · Views: 235
yeah your goin strait past my junction, it takes about a hour from my junction! apparently..... will prob take less
how fast you drive on the mway mate?

how fast you drive on the mway mate?

i dont really want to qoute that really....lol

but its over normal, but as im going such a long way ill probably only do 70 for most of it....

i went down to portsmouth the other day to meet speedle and i floored it most of the way!! never again to my micra....lol

this will probably get removed as when i first came on here and siad what my car could do arnold removed it....for good reason....this is a public forum and its not a good idea amitting that you have broken the law....lol

arrrg bummer i didnt think bout that lol whoops doesnt really matter as we have changed the date of the meet already

23rd is fine with me, but again it'd be half6ish til i can make it..

After the 16th i should be abl to do a meet through the week as i'm off uni.. So we could have a day meet if anyone up for that instead?

Napster (And everyone else!) , would you be free in the week before christmas?

17- 21?

That way we get daylight, more time etc :)

21st is the only day i could do....i only have 1 day holiday left...so ill book it off for you guys!! lol :p

16th or 23rd is fine for me but im tied up mondays to thursday and friday and saturday evenings i have work

i will have tio leave bout 3 ish maybe a bit later if i drive faster than the speedlimit.. but as i said earlier my car doesnt do that.... lol

friday 21st day meet is fine with me :) meet early!!! could have breakfast in exeter services if we are that early lol!!!! although i dont know exeter very well so kind stumped for places to go for couple of hours!!!

sounds good, but looks like im getting up well early!! if its rainning....i ent got a clue....but if its a nice morning i don't mind just having a chat etc....

yeah friday sounds good guys, not mega early lol but earlyish lol i dunno what time, yeah we can have a chat, im gonna pm the other guys that made a appearance in the other forum and see what they say

Cool, SO friday the 21st it is, we need a time now!

Open to anything really, just bearing in mind some of you will have to leave by 3ish..

well i pm the other guys that posted messages in the last forum but none of them have written back.
but there is 4 of us so far yea?
i rekon bout 11 ish bearing in mind curtis has a 3 hour drive?
think its curtis, its only gonna take me just over a hour.

same, about 45mins an hour for me.

11 is cool for me :)

Napster, wanna meet me on the way?
If you drive past me which I' m assuming you will..

Napster, wanna meet me on the way?
If you drive past me which I' m assuming you will..

yeah sure mate!!! sounds good to me!!!!!

I am not allowing non-members to sell on MSC i am merly asking about items anyone is selling, and to buy it when we are there (although think its all members going)

ohhhh.....so anybody want to list some items they maybe selling??

Cool.
I'll update the first post with the new details, and try to get a mod to change it so it's up to date :)

As for things that are being sold..

I have an Si front bumper in AJ4 red that needs to go..
Also a backbox. Tuneable tip, burnt end, with hangers to suit the K11 but will need your old pipe cut and this one welded on..

i aint got nething to sell unfortunetely... old oil??? maybe a old fuel filter if i change it b4 the meet lol

yeah i actually have nothing to sell... broken lights?
actually i do have a slam panel its totally new apart from the front member???

umm ill have a think but cant wait till the meet... noone has written back to me from the pm's i send but hopefully they will!!

If all is well, I should have a standard back box if anyone wants it?

So lets make a list of definately coming,

1. Robert
2. Napster
3. Bens851
4. ...

Back