Exeter meet - 21st December

moddedmicra: i still have that pre facelift grill if you want it....i could bring it down?

oh and yes! im coming :)....ill be leaving my house at 7.30am!!! lol

1. Robert
2. Napster
3. Bens851
4. moddedmicra
5. curtis

curtis give me a buzz when your passing cribbs causeway?!?!
or sumthing like that ill join you on junction 22, if you pass it b4 i get on slow down and ill catch u up and vice versa lol, should be a laugh... cat n mouse on the morotway

i am sure you car is slower.... your talking bout my pretty much stock k11 with a max power induction!!!! yeahhhhhh beast!!! it goes 5mph slower now lol

lol well all i have changed is the carb and k&N...not much of a difference....but im getting my 4-2-1 exhaust mailfold and exhaust done soon hopefully!

Robet, we will have to leave bout 9:00am, give or take so if i leave at 8:30 then i should be with you for 9:00???!!!

nobody has any parts to sell!!!!??? crazy :) lol

Mate, it's only 45minutes from me! An hour at the most..
Wouldn't need to leave mine til 10ish.

ahh....yes.....its an hour 45 from "ME" but im already traveling 40mins etc to get to you so thats correct!!!! yes, an hour from you!!!! hehe

yes exeter services! details on 1st post bud!

hopefully this will work(found using postcode so thats right :) :
http://www.multimap.com/maps/?hloc=GB|EX2%207HF

well im driving straight down the m5, so at junction 30...i get off for the services basically.....

ben:what junction services am i meeting you at?

well im driving straight down the m5, so at junction 30...i get off for the services basically.....

ben:what junction services am i meeting you at?

well my junction is 22, so i thought we could meet just off the motorway roundabout?
the services are a junction back from mine, well they r between 22 and 21 i think not sure......
any suggestions? we could meet in the services i guess?

nah no point you coming back up....lol

isn't there anywhere round by bristol road, just off the the j22 roundabout, that we could meet at?

yeah if u take a right at the roundabout there is a layby on the right... we can meet in there if ya like?
neways off out cruising in weston lol
speak to u soon give us a txt if ya need to chat

So just to confirm we're all heading to the same place :p

EXETER SERVICES - Junction 30 - M5 Motorway

Chain: MOTO
SANDYGATE, EXETER, DEVON. EX2 7HF

ill be coming alone i think due to all the people i know are either at 6th form....chrismas shopping....or working!

bits i have for sale if anyone is intrested?!?:laugh:

K10/K11 chrome steering wheel boss: http://www.micra.org.uk/showthread.php?t=18091

2 x Broken PS2 consoles....disk errors

prefacelift k10 grill....."moddedmicra"

1.0L K10 sandard carb and maifold

K&N ring filter-to go inside the standard air box.

3 x different spoilers.....if anyone fancys having a go at a custom job.

3 x different spoilers.....if anyone fancys having a go at a custom job.

ummm....which ones mate? guessing all for a k10?? super s bottom and top???? so theres one more....lol??

price etc to??

cheers

p.s what k10 you coming in? your black beast??

all the spoilers are not even nissan....they are like universal ones which will need modifying to fit. £5 each.

Yes the black one....due to the red one not having an engine! lol :p

Ben: agreed :)

Curtis....so what model cars they off please?? if you bring them anyway i may be interested? we will see!!

ok well the one is off a french thing....can't remember.
the white one is shown here stuck on with tape on my red micra:
4-DSC00040.JPG

the other is a black fiesta one....

i wanted to do a custom spoiler on my car, all 3 tryed and i failed.

well if you dont mind bringing them along i may purchase one :)

whats wrong with the white one on your k10??? looks like it fits??? although abit close to the roof and no on the boot??

yes lol. i made a small cut in the white one...thats how the boot was going to open....part of it would be on the roof and the rest on the boot....lol

yeh ill bring them anyways

ohhh!!!! grrr but by 12 we migt still be inside having a bite to eat, i dont know?? anyway, make the most of that hour of sun lol!!!!

go find a pub or something maybe?? not to drink tho!!!!

im not gonig to far into exeter but just off the roundbout im sure there maybe something there for us guys!!! or just stay in services for abit??? really dont know!! lets just see on weather and when we are there i guess?

do whatever init! lol
we will all find sumthing to do whether its getting an anti social behaviour warning or just having a cup of tea there is bound to b sumthing to do lol

i wish i cud get my midpipe sorted!
its a bummer, would be putting out more power and it will b louder!!!
oh well....
i need to clean my beast... its covered in tomato juice and mud lol

i am sorry i cant be there for this meet guys, cos i know this would be a good one :D

at the time of the meet i have to head in the opposite direction to london lol so it cant be done.

but i am soo up for the next one :D you should have it where i live and then i could bring all my micras :D

bad new guys, really sorry but im not going to be able to make it, had a few set backs fitting my engine (like my girlfriends piece of french **** breaking down) so its not going to be done in time grr :(
Hope it goes okay. Bloody cars grr

Back