crashed! ditch+wall=fail!

squarepants

Ex. Club Member
absolutly gutted...

basiclly came around a right hander, car understeered, hit a ditch and hit a wall...

all the passanger side of my car is foobar'd..

smashed the wing, bonnet, bumper, rippeld the door, top and bottem of the rear 1/4 is all dented and scrathed. passanger window is smashed and my rear 1/4 window has a deep score, headlight bracket has snapped, all my steering rack is bent, and my wheel is scuffed.... oh and my rear spoiler is hanging off.

really cannot be arsed with it.

luckly i will be buying another micra asap!

still up for JAE aswell lol...but will be having a lift!

lol i find it quight funny, all that time waiting to pass ur test....didnt take long to crash.

and people say the satistichs are wrong...there is you example right there

but......... but sorry to here this, hope you are ok

sorry to hear that dan,

you must have really being giving it some for those 70mm springs to not quite get rid of all that understeer though, hopefully it'll be a good lesson for you.

but i hope that your ok (Y)

oh if you break it...i will have your front fogs :)

Sounds bad Dan, sorry to see this especially just before JAE.

Hope your ok though? :)

lol @ the vultures.......are you breaking it!?!?!?! hahaha

not good Dan, glad to hear your still coming JAE as we still need somone drunk to laugh at :) although we do have James if you are not drinking haha

love the vultures !

ant it was no where near my house on a road i have never been on...the road was natinal speed, and i was only doing 50mph! a woman said its caught a few people out...

car will get broke!

Glad it was just metal and plastic that got broken.

Hope your back on the road soon. I don't fance your insurance premiums next year :doh: Been there done that!

were all due one big smash, its best to get it done and out the way whilst our relativly young imo - use it as a learning experiance and move onwards and upwards mate..

dude thats aweful mate at least you still going JAE not sure what time im going now mate somethings come up ring me later mate to sort something out

Glad it was just metal and plastic that got broken.

Hope your back on the road soon. I don't fance your insurance premiums next year :doh: Been there done that!

i wouldnt claim tbh, my old car got robbed, insurance offered me 900 for it and contents but my premiums next year woulda gone up to like 3'500 :( as if 2ks not enough they wanted more!!!

Darn man sorry to hear so thats two trashed micras in one day! Im scared to go out in mine now! :( sad times. Hope your alright, bad luck there.

argh this isnt funny in the least people be really careful out there i dont want to have to come back from work and read lots of threads about you lot crashing glad you are ok dan

dan dan dan. just when i thought u'd become a man!!

was there just you in the car??

get some pics up u muppet!!

on a serious note glad ur ok buddy, u can have a lift to JAE with me if you want, or shaun i presume!

Put a post in Joe's (moddedmicra) thread and will say it hear, no vulture posts as these will be deleted.

Mike

heres some pictures of the car when i got it back home (got the wing, bumper, suspension and brake off now) its caused alot of damage to my passanger side front suspension and steering. luckly my spring and shock survived!
crash1.jpg

crash3.jpg

crash4.jpg

.....meh, keep death'in!

Hey dan shame to hear about your car, looks a mess :(

What time are you coming down as we are here now having a great time !

There is a 4x4 Micra on the Nissan Netherlands stand next to us, you have to see it Dan !!!! got your name all over it, its JDM as *@$#

It's barely "nothing", pretty fixable IMO, even if it would had been better if avoided.
Good luck pal, you can't give up, it's a Micra.

how are you going to fix it dan as that is a write off yet it looks like nothing but its mainly the deep gouges that will be the hardest to get rid of mate but everything else can be replaced

Pah, it will tea-cut out :)

Not only with it being a Green Car, your Eco Friendly growing a small farm in the passenger door aswell. Hope you get it fixed, if you do decided to go ahead with fixing it.

Back