crashed my super s

CMF_azzafreddy

» CMF Member
hey everyone, i crashed my silver 1995 Nissan Micra K11 Super S in janruary 2008, it got towed away and i never heard anything more about it as i was in hospital and other family members sorted out what happened to it, all i know is i crashed it somewhere between Sydney and Port macquarie and it was towed to a place called coolongolook, never got a bill for the tow truck or anything like that, cant seem to find anything about a wreckers in the phonebook or on the web, just thought id try my luck on here to see if anyones come across something like this in that area, just really curious as to what happened to that car.. there was victorian number plates on it that read NWO184 if that helps.. thanks :)

CMF_azzafreddy

» CMF Member

Attachments

• 50939.jpg
    50939.jpg
    101.8 KB · Views: 38

CMF_Micra_King

» CMF Member
Glad your ok m8. It was insured was it not? If so the insurance company should have the details on what happened to it. If it was not then its still your property and whoever towed it needs to provided you the details on what they did with it.

CMF_azzafreddy

» CMF Member
yeah i wasnt insured just had 3rd party insurance, i know there was paperwork signed for the tow truck driver but dont have his number or anything, dont even have the paperwork. i was driving and something happened with the front left wheel it might of come loose of came off? still not sure to this day i never heard anything back.. put me into a wall at 110km/h and rolled twice thankfull to be alive..

CMF_sikK11

» CMF Member
Dam shame looked like a nice micra. Glad your ok mate. Speak with the police if they called the tow truck be a good chance it went back to their yard for further investigations

CMF_deNs

» CMF Member
Almost 2 years on since the crash? I hate to say it but it's probably been stripped and crushed by now. The best chance of salvaging some parts would've been in the few weeks after the crash happened. It's worth chasing up either way, but I wouldn't hold high hopes in finding it like that now.

Good luck, and good to hear that you survived the crash. Looks like a nasty one.

---dens

Back