Another crashed car !!!!!

I've had yet another car accident and I'm starting to think it's a vendetta :laugh:, I'm waiting at a set of lights at a 't' junction in the right lane for going straight ahead with a white van in the left lane next to me (which is clearly marked left turn only) before the crash.JPG the lights turn green and I set off, only to catch site of white van man alongside my left hand side trying to undertake me into a single lane, I slammed the brakes on but he still clipped me and I was forced into the side of a taxi opposite me waiting to turn right, bump time.JPG so there we have it, a new offside wing and March super s stylee front bumper needed now, to top it all the guy did a runner but didnt get away, I stopped him 2 miles up the road and got his details, he didn't act in the least bit bothered and said the immortal phrase "sorry mate I didn't see you", when I told him what he'd done he said "I didn't know you'd had hit anyone". I reported it to the law and they logged the incident, I mainly reported it because I had to leave the scene to catch the guy that caused the crash but the cop said that's o.k. Now I'm waiting for an assessor to come look at the damage to see whats going to happen.
march 053.jpg

Ouch, Nasty Mate :(

Lol, you smashed the poor Taxi for his error, im joking. I hate people like that, its happend to me before, thank goodness the taxi was not there when it happend to me.

Hope you sort it out soon buddy.

Did you leave details with the Taxi?

no, I had to taz off to catch white van man when he legged it, but its reported to the law so if i get reported its covered.

Yeah man, are you still able to drive the car, as some on the ones I see around college dont look any better tbh.

yes its driveable, its just a bummer that its happened now, its booked for its spray job this month, but with me having to wait for a decision on the repairs it looks like i'll have to cancel the paint shop.

Yeah, Nothing worse then when you have plans and they all disapear when stuff like this happens... and why? because people are to impacient to wait and not cut people up. :(

Bummer Sonic. Well done in catchin the arse. Bet it was just another day for the taxi driver so i'm sure he's not too worried lol!! Hope u get it sorted.

Im up for that, I'll have to race Jasons Turbo...lol

But yeah, Like Kristian said, Don't put off the Spray, get a new bumper.

got to wait till its been inspected, last time it took weeks, it all depends how many accidents there have been lately (and i bet theres been a few with the icy weather) so it could take some time.

Good job chasing after that van driver and stopping him, i bet he knew that he hit you and tryed to get away with it. Good luck with the repairs

Back