Brighton Marina - 26/04/2008 - Pictures!

James

Chairman
I'm going through my photos right now but I think this one sums up just how MASSIVE the meet was:

I count 27 people in that photo! Awesome!

Attachments

OP
OP
James

James

Chairman
And here's a bucketload of photos for you guys to trawl through! ;)

(The first 4 are from my "incident" on the M26 :suspect:)

Attachments

Arnold

www.alanarnold.co.uk
LOL at Nex's face. Good photos! James, you look like your falling over the edge of the carpark in that shot of us going up the exit road!

Loads more coming soon

Last edited by a moderator:

Retepetsir

King of Subsonic
Great photos :)

Maybe its worth starting to name people in the group photo, just so everyone knows/remembers who everyone else is!

danimicra8

BabyBlueK11
Club Member
great photo's and another blue facelift whoo! Im a tad confused as to how someone has an 07 plate k11?

Kev

Pro Cut Vinyl
Founding Member
Official MSC Trader
Looks like an excellent meet!

Lets hope we get similiar numbers and more at Santa Pod in May

Kev

robbluek10

Ex. Club Member
Club Member
hi all that was a awsome meet and glad i could make it and hope to see all again soon if i fix my now blown headgasket in time lol

hi modded micra and arnold can you send me all the pics you got please as can find a way to get them off the p.c so i can put them on a disc and load them to my p.c

Noddie

Club Member
wow, so many pictures. nice one guys!
i cant believe how much i look like a criminal in all the pictures though, especialy the close up you got Arnold:D

Arnold

www.alanarnold.co.uk
hi all that was a awsome meet and glad i could make it and hope to see all again soon if i fix my now blown headgasket in time lol

hi modded micra and arnold can you send me all the pics you got please as can find a way to get them off the p.c so i can put them on a disc and load them to my p.c
Hey mate

Right click on the pictures and do save target as. As i've got over 100 photos on my website, that's too many to email! lol.

hoodedreeper

Ex. Club Member
Ditto to what Robert said,looked like a fantastic meet real shame i couldnt make it!

Love the pics! Will deff have to come next time!

joesouthgate

Moderator & JAE Chef
Club Member
If we could get everyone who came to this one plus a few more that would be an awesome meet.

ollie240585

Ex. Club Member
I'm planning one a bit further north next time, somewhere closer to the vicinty of the M25 as it is accessible from north, south, east and west of London.

You're right though guys, it was an awesome meet!!

ollie240585

Ex. Club Member
Bluewater alright, but we like to do something in our meets, rather than just park up, take photos, have a chat, then go home, having a little activity is good, the only thing at bluewater is shopping or cinema, not really something suited as a group activity, I meet up there most Mondays with my Dartford club anyway!

Arnold

www.alanarnold.co.uk
I was just testing new zoom lens out! :p Unfortunatly my underground shots weren't that great, and i need to buy a filter to prevent some of that glare on the outside ones

NeX

You're after my robot bee
Club Member
my face always blurrs, its a security thing ;)

awesome meet everyone :D cant wait to see you all at JAE too :D

best turn out i have ever seen and some great cars too, love Toney's car

bolton_18

Ex. Club Member
Club Member
thats a thought lol

i still gt pics to put up they in me car on a cd that i will do toorrow night after work