Brighton Meet 06-02-11 Photos

hoodedreeper

Ex. Club Member
362.6 Miles travelled,6 1/2 hours driving,1 1/4 tanks of petrol,55 photos taken,1 video recorded...i'm finally home from Brighton!

Just wanna say a massive thanks to everyone who turned up,i felt very welcome considering it was the 1st time i had met the majority of people! Dispite the harsh wind and the cold weather,it was an awesome meet!

I've gotta apologize to Jono,as i didnt take any photos of his K10 :( Sorry fella! Dunno why?!

IMG_9879.jpg

Crap Photos from my phone:

2011-02-06115343.jpg

IMG_9871.jpg

IMG_9864.jpg

IMG_9830.jpg

IMG_9835.jpg

IMG_9831.jpg

IMG_9836.jpg

IMG_9837.jpg

IMG_9841.jpg

Great photos mate, glad you got back alright. Was a great meet today, look forward to the next one

Also, everyone that went today MUST go to JAE!

Yeah i got home alright :) Took us exactly 3hrs to get back :) Though i wont mention on the forum what i was doing/what happened ;)

Was a short meet for me:( was late and left early to fit wills panhard rod at noddies place

Good to meet you all and will definitely be there at the next one and on time :)

Should have come chased me:blush:

Was looking forward to meeting you and the car mate
Maybe Next time eh
Pics are awesome too ;)

just amazing the people i met today,everyone
and the cars!!! just kept smiling oh and dancing cause the cool breeze,still cant believe it happend!!

A VERY poor video of my Micra going through the Dartford Tunnel. Video was taken with a Samsung Galaxy S. Should have done it with the window shut? I dunno,abit late now!

:laugh:

It's a pity I live in Ireland, I'd love to meet you all!
Hopefully I'd be able to come to this year's JAE (Y)

argh i love the brightion meets. i wish i could have come, oh well JAE everybody!

Forgot to say, i managed to get fuel in the end. I was running on fumes as you know, got to Asda and they didn't sell super unleaded! (as Hoodedreeper witnessed!). Really did think it was gonna run out, but found another place a few miles up the road, phew!

Some nice cars there lads, who's was the matt dark grey one? Love that colour (Y).

Dissapointed that I didn't get over for this. Looks like fun, and a nice selection of cars. You all know about what happened to my car, but I also had a shed load of work to do for school, prep for a BTEC course inspectors visit tomorrow. That has now been cancelled.

Dissapointed that I didn't get over for this. Looks like fun, and a nice selection of cars. You all know about what happened to my car, but I also had a shed load of work to do for school, prep for a BTEC course inspectors visit tomorrow. That has now been cancelled.
Awww man! grr
Well at least WHEN you get another micra or fix yours :p it should be warmer! :D

@ Arnold: Glad you made it to another petrol station alright :)

@ Shaun: Yes i do PM me your email address and i'll send them over,i'll send them without the boarder and my watermark :)

Back