South East: NeX's South East Meet 28th June - Brighton Marina

if its raining should we make it the floor below the top?

Maybe initially, but I think there's like level 4 east or west or something which is massive and its under cover. We got the group shots there last year. Nex and the others might remember it

and LOL speedle, i'm sure you were told :p

Mine is *snip* - don't go pranking me with mouth-breathing calls now! :p
Looking forward to the chiled drive down with MadOne in her Vibe - I will have the roof down on the Cabrio too hopefully!

hey guys thanks for an awesome meet, i really had a great time and it was so nice to see such a good turn out. shame about that bloody market lol, but either way it was great.

bad lucky danny with the knackered radiator and wheel nuts, but its all easy fixes and bad luck mad1 on damaging the car in the car park, but again we can fix it :D

I thought it was excellent! Great turnout and nex's bowling antics never fail to amuse. Look forward to seeing some photos, mine will be uploaded later on. Good to see old faces again too and new ones, and yes bummer about your cars guys that's really unlucky.

At least you didn't crash Arnold! :p
Yeah was a shame about the mishaps and stupid market, but we all had a good time in the end :)

At least you didn't crash Arnold! :p

Hehe, the car was handling really bad though, damn kwik fit!! but they've sorted it now. All the weights flew off one wheel apparently (more like they never fitted any) Look forward to the next one guys, wanna see you all there!

same was agood day...who was the guy in the black facelift? had the jdm rear lights?

bolton_18 aka Tim

Was another wicked day out. Shame it'll be the last one RGM attends but I shall try and go again if anything gets organised.

I shall be looking at getting that dinner together soon if anyone is interested in joining us.

it was a very good day! i just feel sorry for madone :(
great seeing everyone again

Ah it's her first car, they're meant to pick up dents!
MadOne was the girl with the gold vibe
And James was with the Skyline yes, but he did no damage! Well maybe to the multistorey floor but thats it lol

Ah it's her first car, they're meant to pick up dents!
MadOne was the girl with the gold vibe
And James was with the Skyline yes, but he did no damage! Well maybe to the multistorey floor but thats it lol

Ah, right :p

Bit of a novice mishap but I'll admit that the car park was a little less than roomy on the ramps. Hope she gets the damage repaired for a good price :)

Back