Witnessed a fatal accident tonight... I'm shaking...

James said:
in the pub with ollie now, feeling a bit better after a couple of pints, thanks again to all who showed concern :)

still do mate.... dont worry we will be here for as long as your server stay online....:laugh:

I hope I've helped you today mate. Hope the beer helped...along with Ruths singing. What a voice....what a body. lol.

Had a gd evening bud, hope u did 2. Had a nice day 2, especially seeing Eds ST in person.

It does show how different things bring closer together.

antony_aiken said:
i just pray for the day when i can come and meet you guys so that i can give you a hug.......well mainly the girlies....and the fact that ollie has got pics of him in a dress makes me wish i hadent just said that last sentence.....but alas i wish i could meet you guys....

Just to set the record straight.....those who have their doubts....I am HETROSEXUAL!!!

I wore a dress 4 a laff!!!!!!

dont know what to say really, simply chilling hearing about this, ive been up absolutely all night jet lagged... listening to the news. The news these days makes things all a bit depressing, but just most of us are lucky only to hear about these horrible things, never to see them.

All the best.

What an awful experience - it freaked me out reading about it, as it could have been any of us. Hope youre feeling a bit better having chatted to your mates. Cath x

Dunno what to say James, can't even begin to think what it was like for u being there. Hope you got my text this morning, take care.

That is terrible, i have never experianced anything like it and genuinly dont know what i can say.

From the sound of it there was nothing you could do and i hope you are ok man.

Really shocked about this, don't no what to say really but felt I had to post something. Hope your ok and I know you'll recover from the shock of the tragedy.

Jesus christ man...Sorry about this(only just seen thread). I really dont know what to say sept that There was nothing you could do and dont blame yourself.

In buxton on saturday some one knifed a bouncer at a local pub then a girl went to run accross the road to tell the other pub....only to get Moed down by a car that was passing by :(

My goodness, I know I'm new to this forum but I hope I can express my feelings for you and the victim's family. Hope you're coping, as people have said talking helps, don't bottle things up. Try to drive as much as you can, I know this seems silly but it's the best thing, the longer you leave something the more the fear grows. Thinking of you mate, best wishes.

shocking mate! truely shocking! thoughts with the girls family what a horriable thing to have to see, people sometimes forget how truely dangeous driving is and why the motorway speed limit of 70 is extremly fast when you think about it. :( all the best mate

just read this now 2 but like its been said there was nothing u could of done u did all u could by swearving out of the way
dont dwell on it but an update how ur coping now?

Back