I'm Freeeeeee!!!!!!!

babyboom

Ex. Club Member
for those of you who remember my bright green micra from last year before i crashed it (and those who dont the link is below)

http://www.micra.org.uk/showthread.php?t=16281

well i was up in court 10 days ago for dangerous driving and speeding, one of the witness' says he had set his cruise control at 80 and i overtook him just afore the crash, the police who took the statement have me admitting speeding, falling asleep and hitting the van, which i signed the statement and they charged me with careless driving at the scene

my lawyer picked on that last point and asked the judge why the charge was changed without them notifying me, the prosecution lawyer was almost throwing papers around trying to find a copy of the letter informing me of this, which there was none, so the end result is that the case was thrown out WOO HOO!!!

what an amazing feeling, to go from pooping your panties then being high as a kite with joy in the space of a second

Attachments

• scan00011 (Large).JPG
    scan00011 (Large).JPG
    53.1 KB · Views: 207
thats lucky thats more than lucky lol i no the court feeling was there in october but was not lucky myself got a six month ban them i am not going to swear but u all no what i was going to say lol

my lawyer picked on that last point and asked the judge why the charge was changed without them notifying me, the prosecution lawyer was almost throwing papers around trying to find a copy of the letter informing me of this, which there was none, so the end result is that the case was thrown out WOO HOO!!!

what an amazing feeling, to go from pooping your panties then being high as a kite with joy in the space of a second

Seems to be a common failing with the Police on that sort of thing, you were lucky...again :grinning:

I went to court 5 times for the same thing
110 mph down the middle of the traffic :doh:
Failing to stop twice
Nearly colliding with a Traffic Police officer in the middle of the road at 80mph
Evasion for 4 days and i was ******** it!

but i won....

.......someone forgot to place the Blue sheet under the top sheet when typing out the Charges. it didn't come through to my Copy hence no case.

I'm not proud but i learnt quickly, it ain't big and it ain't clever :blush:

Enjoy your next ride! (Y)

Wow you were very lucky! I hope you have learned from this though :)

yeah im a lucky poopie but i have learned, i simply DO NOT drive when i get tired, i pullover to get out the car for fresh air

Seems to be a common failing with the Police on that sort of thing, you were lucky...again :grinning:

I went to court 5 times for the same thing
110 mph down the middle of the traffic :doh:
Failing to stop twice
Nearly colliding with a Traffic Police officer in the middle of the road at 80mph
Evasion for 4 days and i was ******** it!

but i won....

.......someone forgot to place the Blue sheet under the top sheet when typing out the Charges. it didn't come through to my Copy hence no case.

I'm not proud but i learnt quickly, it ain't big and it ain't clever :blush:

Enjoy your next ride! (Y)

that was just as lucky as my case lol

Back