what did you do to your micra today ?

Not so much what I did more what happened..

in 8 days I have had 2 punctures, an oil leak dispite no obvious leaks, found out the sunroof leaks and to top it off I now need a new windscreen

Not so much what I did more what happened..

in 8 days I have had 2 punctures, an oil leak dispite no obvious leaks, found out the sunroof leaks and to top it off I now need a new windscreen

Sunroof could just be blocked drains?

New windscreen fitted for me was £100 :)

so i went to ask jennifers hand in marriage .we all seen she gots the smooth hands opposite to mens ones.I'm sold.
back in 85 that skinny kid marty teef'd her from me but now he body popin so I'm guessing my chance looking better.
So I asked the paa "fling me your daughter na!"he said. "your not on t.v get outa here fool".
then i payed my due savillation jacked the k12 up and teef`d out the wheels.then rode out unmarried and wot not.
20141230_155354.jpg

is just a story????fling me something na?

so i went to ask jennifers hand in marriage .we all seen she gots the smooth hands opposite to mens ones.I'm sold.
back in 85 that skinny kid marty teef'd her from me but now he body popin so I'm guessing my chance looking better.
So I asked the paa "fling me your daughter na!"he said. "your not on t.v get outa here fool".
then i payed my due savillation jacked the k12 up and teef`d out the wheels.then rode out unmarried and wot not.
View attachment 39279

I have no idea what you just said but it was amusing none the less.
It's like a weird chick flick

View attachment 39279

What yous smokin bud ?

Went to the navigators house, went out on a little navigational run for the sake of it. Was icy everywhere and had far too many moments in my road car.... And got stuck on a giveway hairpin which now has a polo splitter in its possession haha, bye bye splitter

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Carpets and seats into the rally car! And I've taken photos of everything since the start so expect a small build blog soon :D

Driving to work at 6 this morning and my clutch started riding as I was going up a slight hill in 4th, tried 3rd and started doing it again, tried It on flat and still doing it if I put more throttle down, worked out it only really does it when my cars warming up, got dad to show me where to tighten my clutch cable and done that, still does it though but only 3rd and 4th D:

Driving to work at 6 this morning and my clutch started riding as I was going up a slight hill in 4th, tried 3rd and started doing it again, tried It on flat and still doing it if I put more throttle down, worked out it only really does it when my cars warming up, got dad to show me where to tighten my clutch cable and done that, still does it though but only 3rd and 4th D:

the bite point should be between 1/4-1/2 way up.
if the bite point is above 1/2 way and it slips under load, you need to loosen the clutch cable end to lower the bite point n allow the pressure plate to grip onto the clutch plate.
if the bite point is below 1/4 way and it slips under load, the clutch might be worn.

the bite point should be between 1/4-1/2 way up.
if the bite point is above 1/2 way and it slips under load, you need to loosen the clutch cable end to lower the bite point n allow the pressure plate to grip onto the clutch plate.
if the bite point is below 1/4 way and it slips under load, the clutch might be worn.

Will try this tomorrow, thank you

spotted a matte black micra hacking past dons in melksham, was noisey and had hids and green sidelights, its excited when you see another clapped out micra you dont know haha
I saw my first modded Micra today too!!
A white prefacelift SLX 1.3 5 door with a large japcan in Tesco carpark in Newbury. I got so excited.

I saw my first modded Micra today too!!
A white prefacelift SLX 1.3 5 door with a large japcan in Tesco carpark in Newbury. I got so excited.

drove awkwardly past a red facelift with white standard steels on it the other week down a country road, kinda made awkward eye contact and he was proper smiling and looking all over my car haha, i just said to my misses oh god look at that, my steelies are wider than yours with the window up haha ;)

Back