what did you do to your micra today ?

Removed a very rattly exhaust heatshield and fixed the broken gear stick return spring. Pleased now my car doesn't sound like an old banger rattling at the lights.

Didn't do anything to my micra today, however I was looking on ebay...as you do...and came across this k12

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Nissan-Mi...336604?pt=Automobiles_UK&hash=item3ce654855c#

I came very close to buying this actual car exactly 5 years ago!

So glad I held out for the sport+ :p

...Also popped down to Weymouth to visit my nan and spotted a rather nice, lowered, k11 on the way back. It was heading west on the Dorchester by pass at 6pm. Not sure of reg as we were doing 70 in the opposite direction ^_^ but at a guess looked like it should have been p or r reg (96/97) in that lovely darker red with what looked to me to be 15" white alloys
Anyone recognise that?

took her for a good old back road hoon now that i have straight pipes on, sounded brutal! double clutching it down for corners and between each gear change is a pop haha! turning into a junction i heard someone shout ha, gaaaaaaaaay! at my car, looked in my rear view and saw a bloke in a polo staring at me, gave it a note and his smile dropped haha! never thought i could do that in a 1L!

Didn't do anything to my micra today, however I was looking on ebay...as you do...and came across this k12

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Nissan-Mi...336604?pt=Automobiles_UK&hash=item3ce654855c#

I came very close to buying this actual car exactly 5 years ago!

So glad I held out for the sport+ :p

...Also popped down to Weymouth to visit my nan and spotted a rather nice, lowered, k11 on the way back. It was heading west on the Dorchester by pass at 6pm. Not sure of reg as we were doing 70 in the opposite direction ^_^ but at a guess looked like it should have been p or r reg (96/97) in that lovely darker red with what looked to me to be 15" white alloys
Anyone recognise that?

i know theres this k11 buzzing around dorch...

Attachments

• IMG_7895.jpg
    IMG_7895.jpg
    1.3 MB · Views: 620
  • IMG_7892.jpg
    IMG_7892.jpg
    1.2 MB · Views: 445
Gave it a wash and polish, looking much better, soon to be gone though, baby in the back seat just isn't working .

Anyone interested let me know ( 1.1 micra dot, red, L reg, just over 100k, new battery, sony stereo and rear shelf speaker, thinking £450. Mot Feb 2015, had the front cross member re welded on the last one, so good to go).

WDIDT? Drove go halfords to buy some rust tratment stuff. The lady told me that you kurust then primer then undeseal or kurust and direct to rust paint and nothing else.

I bought a can of direct to rust spray paint.

Now the question is what is the difference of waxoil and undwr seal?

Can they be substituted?

Regards

I want to chance my front jap plate so it is mounted on the bumper like in the picture (by the way, mine is a facelift k11) how can I do this? Is it just a case of screwing it into the bumper?

Attachments

• 1408302011925.jpg
    1408302011925.jpg
    30.7 KB · Views: 348
I want to chance my front jap plate so it is mounted on the bumper like in the picture (by the way, mine is a facelift k11) how can I do this? Is it just a case of screwing it into the bumper?

my mates glanza has a bit of alluminium bent to 90 degree angle and split pinned to the bumper so its easy to remove

Got replacement bumpers from Andy (thanks mate)

5e2aquja.jpg

Can anyone photoshop the centres of my wheels black.....jus so if it looks naff, I won't bother :)

Got replacement bumpers from Andy (thanks mate)

5e2aquja.jpg

Can anyone photoshop the centres of my wheels black.....jus so if it looks naff, I won't bother :)

Glad you got em mate, I was getting worried I wouldnt get away with wrapping 2 bumpers up as 1 to save on postage :p

started spraying my winter wheels, bright white with gold and silver glitter paint haha, went a bit mad with the glitter paint and sprayed some of the plastics in the interior black with gold glitter, looks pimp! the gay mans living room is starting to come together well!

Didn't use mine today, new job is easier to get to on a bus but more often than not I'm getting lifts. It's pretty depressing to be paying so much insurance for when I'm only using it for 8 days a month!

Back