what did you do to your micra today ?

Mine needs a new rear bumper anyway so might keep an eye out for one! Also want a wrap around spoiler off an Sr or super s. Just so goddarn hard to come by in Ireland!

Mine needs a new rear bumper anyway so might keep an eye out for one! Also want a wrap around spoiler off an Sr or super s. Just so goddarn hard to come by in Ireland!
We have 3 wrap arounds in mine and @Clodo place... spare is hers... I'm sure she would be interested in selling the spare one all depends on postage cost I guess.

Do you reckon it would survive being shipped without snapping? Would be very much interested depending on as you say shipping and price!
Depends on how well its packed and handled by couriers...
I'll speak to her or you could send her a Pm on here :) Clodo

Trial fitted the ambassador flags:
1408617804100.jpg

Finally fitted my steering wheel!! :D Now I need to work out how to make the horn work. Oh, and realised it was my gearbox going to bol-X making the noise. Threads on both.

Haha years on yours then!
It's off a seat ibiza :) but I've only found it fits the prefacelift super s and sr rear bumpers the face lifts are more square at the rear.
I have also seen that splitter on the second facelift rear bumper the one I have :) looked like it fit really nicely xx

I ordered some 'secret' parts [HASHTAG]#EBBdude[/HASHTAG]

Just kidding :p

The last dyno session highlighted that our intake setup was far from optimal. So, I ordered up a new filter setup which should allow lower and more consistent air inlet temperatures.

went to remove a rear disk break axle today spent two hours on it in the midal of a scrap yard only got 4 bolts left and it will drop off back down there tomorrow and its coming off :) gotta go though it all again once i get it restored

Repaired the rear wheel scrapers, and made up spare plastic pieces.

Started work on the strengthening work on the sump guard. Got the leading front section all bolted on.

Will fit the three running pieces next week.

Now off toget some sleep before three days at Brands for the stage rally!

Popped into my fitters this week to book an Mot. He told me a customer came in with a cabriolet micra in perfect condition, showroom he said. She may be selling it as her husband has just passed away and is looking to go down to one car.
Watch this space (hopefully)

Changed the wipers since the rubber on them had gone all dry and manky and was peeling off (see the picture).

Has new, shiny Bosch ones now :)

Attachments

• wipers.jpg
    wipers.jpg
    135.2 KB · Views: 276
Not quite what i did today but more what i did over the weekend! Anyway fitted new wheels, added more low and gave Micra a good clean and polish :D looks awesome now. Although before JAE i'm lowering it more adding wind deflectors and fitting my wrap around SR spoiler. ohhh and i've got Super S front seats now! (no pics but will take some soon!) (i do need an adjustable panhard rod mind it's gone horizontal and thrown the back wheels out of line :( )
IMAG0516.jpg

Last edited:
Back