what did you do to your micra today ?

beaaaaading

Attachments

• IMG_5798.jpg
    IMG_5798.jpg
    3.7 MB · Views: 378
Not quite what i did today but more what i did over the weekend! Anyway fitted new wheels, added more low and gave Micra a good clean and polish :D looks awesome now. Although before JAE i'm lowering it more adding wind deflectors and fitting my wrap around SR spoiler. ohhh and i've got Super S front seats now! (no pics but will take some soon!) (i do need an adjustable panhard rod mind it's gone horizontal and thrown the back wheels out of line :( ) View attachment 34645

Nice! How much is it lowered there? I'm considering lowering mine, not too much, and that looks about right :)

Clodo

Club Member
Mildred has gone down to the dreaded pit :( just waiting for the phone call to tell me shes passed..... (being a tad optimistic) x

Clodo

Club Member
You're a star :) I think there going to go lenient on the suspension as I explained I'm getting a new set of your fine self so hopefully I can just go back with the new set on just to prove I'm no lying :-( xxx

Ahhhhhhhh back after 4 days in Germany watching the WRC!
Unfortunately it's insurance renewal time tomorrow, happy birthday me:eek:
I did see a few K11's and a K10 in Germany though:)

h701micra

Deactivated Account
You're a star :) I think there going to go lenient on the suspension as I explained I'm getting a new set of your fine self so hopefully I can just go back with the new set on just to prove I'm no lying :-( xxx
I have other options for you if needs be to get you through :)
We'll have a talk later and see what we can do

Wdid? Hopefully I saw it in the buy and sell.

Hi everyone. I'm on the hunt for another k11 and hopefully I've found the perfect one.

Been 2 years since I sold "the little micky"
And I'm feeling the need for a new one.

Low Rider

Poindexter
Founding Member
Club Member
I ordered some 'secret' parts [HASHTAG]#EBBdude[/HASHTAG]

Just kidding :p

The last dyno session highlighted that our intake setup was far from optimal. So, I ordered up a new filter setup which should allow lower and more consistent air inlet temperatures.

Goodies!

Zw5SvSqf

Anyone had issues getting one of the lower front seatbelt anchor rail bolts back in? The captive nut inside the sill seems loose so I can't tighten it :(

Clodo

Club Member
Its getting her her back to mine thats the problem....... shes now been deemed un road worthy :( jae is looking a tad sceptical atm xxx

Enuo

Glorified Electrician
Both cars were gunna show, be a shame not to see mildred this year, especially with the expected poor K11 turnout