what did you do to your micra today ?

Had to buy a diff oil seal as the right side is leaking quite a lot. Got this one from my local Nissan dealership, £5 and they actually had it in stock!! Hope to fit over the weekend :)

Attachments

• 1398955844510.jpg
    1398955844510.jpg
    38.2 KB · Views: 297
Bought clear side repeaters, stuck a **** ton of stickers on, replaced number plates, debadged(which has made me now notice a football shaped dent in the back... Omfg), bought a lip spoiler from @stuartwood89 Sold my Civic, using the money to buy lowering springs and corsa shocks :D

started her up to go do a couple lifts for some friends who were giving me some moolah to put in the tank, splut splut splut and a few seconds later she stopped! stayed in the red light for waaaaaay too long haha, lucky dad had some left from a jerry can and chucked that in to get me to the lifts to put more petrol in! and got my oil cooler and fitted it today!

started her up to go do a couple lifts for some friends who were giving me some moolah to put in the tank, splut splut splut and a few seconds later she stopped! stayed in the red light for waaaaaay too long haha, lucky dad had some left from a jerry can and chucked that in to get me to the lifts to put more petrol in! and got my oil cooler and fitted it today!
Dougy fitted or proper fitted?

2 holes on top and bolted through it into the number plate recess, same place as dougs but smaller, only dodgy thing is the pipes, just found some ####ty old hoses from something in the garage and they're just wedge in atm haha
So dougy fitted. Non functional.

Ok is , I thought the idle would be around the 750-800 mark unless I'm wrong but at 1000 rpm, I reckon that's little high.

J

Sent using NASA Space Technology Communication Systems

Idle is set to about 1000 so it's not too bad :) it's going good so far

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

When bypassing the tb coolant, the fast idle waxstat at the rear tb no longer works n stuck on, which is keeping the throttle stuck open and always fast idling.

You need to remove the fast idle cam mechanism to let the throttle plate fully close.

Idle control is also managed by the IAV at the front tb. Ensure its clean n working.

When bypassing the tb coolant, the fast idle waxstat at the rear tb no longer works n stuck on, which is keeping the throttle stuck open and always fast idling.

You need to remove the fast idle cam mechanism to let the throttle plate fully close.

Idle control is also managed by the IAV at the front tb. Ensure its clean n working.

The green spring is gone so it can no longer function :)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Got to the mot station, dad tells me I'm missing a brake light, swap bulb, fuses and now sidelights don't work. Left it and they can sort it. For a car I got as a run around I might even be a little bit heartbroken if it fails. I've set 300 aside, apart from welding, nothing should bump it up so much right? Right?

some bloke who used to live near me decided to walk across the road with his baby in his hand infront of me while i was driving along and some idiot in a citreon xsara picasso made me curb my wheels because he wouldnt move over on a tight road, all within 5 minutes of each other, why does it have to happen to me!!!!?? and someones made a status on spotted in devizes about me and tommy and our loud micras hahah, the micras are hated alot around here!

some bloke who used to live near me decided to walk across the road with his baby in his hand infront of me while i was driving along and some idiot in a citreon xsara picasso made me curb my wheels because he wouldnt move over on a tight road, all within 5 minutes of each other, why does it have to happen to me!!!!?? and someones made a status on spotted in devizes about me and tommy and our loud micras hahah, the micras are hated alot around here!
I'm not sure it's the Micras that are hated in your area.

You seem to always have trouble :/

Depends on what kind of "boy racer" you are, the ones near me drive too fast especially in areas where kids are playing.
That tends to give them all a bad rep.
Im an Older Micra owner my boyracer stage is behind me, but I was there and did it, I do understand, but consideration does help :)

Depends on what kind of "boy racer" you are, the ones near me drive too fast especially in areas where kids are playing.
That tends to give them all a bad rep.
Im an Older Micra owner my boyracer stage is behind me, but I was there and did it, I do understand, but consideration does help :)

thats the thing, we dont race or drive fast through the town or estates! its too tight around devizes to do that, hense why i curbed it earlier!

the only time we drive fast is going to other towns or going to meets and that and when i say we i mean the others because i get left behind haha!

thats the thing, we dont race or drive fast through the town or estates! its too tight around devizes to do that, hense why i curbed it earlier!

the only time we drive fast is going to other towns or going to meets and that and when i say we i mean the others because i get left behind haha!

Micra's can't race anywhere.. Especially not one that gets stuck on pebbles

Went to stick some fuel in Blurple and what did I spy on the garage forecourt? A flippin 1.3LX with only 42900 on its clock, full MOT, no signs of rust and a mad back end....he's asking £795 (which means £700 to me)..please someone buy it for me?

temporary-54.jpg

Sent from the Magpie's magical nest using Tapatalk

Went to stick some fuel in Blurple and what did I spy on the garage forecourt? A flippin 1.3LX with only 42900 on its clock, full MOT, no signs of rust and a mad back end....he's asking £795 (which means £700 to me)..please someone buy it for me?

temporary-54.jpg

Sent from the Magpie's magical nest using Tapatalk
What spoiler had it got si?
That dont look like a standard one...

Picasso drivers eh ;)

My micra is quite well respected around here. Because its not mega loud, I drive sensibly and I move over for everyone and its not exactly forgettable so people tend to return tge favour

Back