what did you do to your micra today ?

Just received my zinc coated socket screws and washers for my cam cover (some were damaged during removal and replaced with odd screws)

va9ubadu.jpg

I know its tidy and low mileage but £700 for a 20 year old car ?
Paid £300 for mine but needed both solls doing so that would be £300 ish tp do that plus the front beam welding so if its good to go without work for 700 then that sounds good to me lol

Not to mention I got mine with 100000 more miles than that one lol

£700 for mine with MOT and sills just done.

MOT man this time said it probably won't go through another test with the crossmember and the offside outer sill.
Apart from that, CV joint boot is damaged but not letting dirt in and the centre exhaust bracket is busted.

Result! Also, I must have had a loose wheel, wobbly feeling is gone!

BMW do a nice graphite grey metallic.

Or Ford do a nice thistle purple

Harley Davidson has an epic Concord Purple Metallic

Give us a rough area of colour dude :)

A bus decided to drive straight along side me causing my 2 tires to be f###ed and dent/scrape the side the car :/
uqame5a8.jpg

e8eqamaq.jpg

jazysa7y.jpg

ape5enag.jpg

2u5a6y4a.jpg

data2ymy.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

@Jack Mc :eek: That sucks!!!!
You best get on them, they owe you! Big Time!!!! :mad:

You'll beat me....Need to get some new software, CC photoshop trials gone and I hate Gimp :p

I love gimp (even though i have proper PS too LOL)
...although saying that I'm still on Gimp version 2.8....and I still think 2.6 was better ;)

@pork Just a quickie....this I think is almost the original blue....ish....bit lighter :p

Porkduskyblue_zps48dd0bfe.jpg

....will shortly post a silly amount of colour shops in your boost thread (links, to save space ^_^) ....because I can never just do one or two :p

Picasso drivers eh ;)

My micra is quite well respected around here. Because its not mega loud, I drive sensibly and I move over for everyone and its not exactly forgettable so people tend to return tge favour

i let most people pass and its not stupidly loud like the rest of my mates cars and im the only one who doesnt hack everywhere! yet i get the most **** for it!

i let most people pass and its not stupidly loud like the rest of my mates cars and im the only one who doesnt hack everywhere! yet i get the most #### for it!
You will because you're part of the crowd that annoy people... everyone knows I hate all the wanna be race drivers round here :D

Wdidt? Nothing done on my cars.

I checked with my insurance quotes.

1.3 micra turbo is £1500 per year. :eek:

Standard GX is £630 per year. :eek:

ATM, I got a good or bad offer which is £950. It seems too much for my standard GX.

I don't know what to do so I am thinking about it.

ATM, I got a good or bad offer which is £950. It seems too much for my standard GX.

MUDDYFUNSTER! That's a lot more than I was paying on a Mercedes 190E a year or so ago! I'm not looking forward to my renewal in a few weeks though, even with max NCD and being 48 :/

You will because you're part of the crowd that annoy people... everyone knows I hate all the wanna be race drivers round here :D

I'm glad I've been brought up with rallying because that means I find more satisfaction in driving around the lanes than a town. The only p**sed off living things are the sheep that are trying to sleep. But I'm Welsh, so they forgive me. If you know what I mean.

I'm glad I've been brought up with rallying because that means I find more satisfaction in driving around the lanes than a town. The only p**sed off living things are the sheep that are trying to sleep. But I'm Welsh, so they forgive me. If you know what I mean.

They forgive you for the special deeds you give in return :p

When I search online quotes for just a stock k11 it too also shows least £600!?

So I rang afew of them and talking to a person would reduce it a lot. Also fully comp is cheaper for some reason?

To insure my 1.3 turbo with a billion mods only a handful will cover it.
Suggest ringing Sky insurance and Adrian flux.

32yr 7ncb 1.3 turbo 200% bhp, Adrian flux now cost me £480 fully comp with breakdown.

Might pop to the scrappies see if I can find a front splitter.
What are they usually held on by on the polo and renaults? Screws, clips, bolts?

I believe Polo splitters are clipped onto the front bumper, but from experience they're difficult to get off unless you can get underneath.

Great.... The scrapyard near me is like a dog sh*t minefield so I can't think of anything better than laying on the floor haha!

Found a puncture on the rally car (NSR) annoying as the tyre is quite good. Swopped it for one of the many 'Umbongo' tyres i got as a job lot cheap back in March.

Also had a good sort through the wheels/tyres, planning ahead for the next few events. Need to get the car ready for the next Targa rally, before we go away to Rally Barbados at the end of the month :)

Here are x15 wheels all with knackered tyres, from events during the last year. This doesn't include tyres used on any stage rallies!

BmtT4HRIEAA5oux.jpg:large

Back