what did you do to your micra today ?

Yeh mate. Iirc the g16a is 8v and g16b 16v. And I put a g13 gasket in my 8v g16 that's how I know they're the same but they aren't mls

Sent from my Nexus 4 using Tapatalk

Yeh mate. Iirc the g16a is 8v and g16b 16v. And I put a g13 gasket in my 8v g16 that's how I know they're the same but they aren't mls

Aye. A is 8, B is 16v both SOHC.
G13 is 74mm? G16 is 76mm? So it'll fit but be 1mm out on the ring. You could measure anyway if you dont mind? See how It looks
I have to double check because people call a G16A... a GA16 which is annoying :p

The old 1.6 gasket might still be hanging up so I should be able to measure that. When I'm back at work I can see if you can get mls gaskets for them but I'm fairly sure you can't

I reckon I shall get one laser cut and engraved for scene points then :p
You can remove it, 2 nuts on top 2 nuts from underneath. Clamps the rubber in place that keeps out water/dirt from from road etc. I would get a H-gate cut out for it, would look awesome.

You can remove it, 2 nuts on top 2 nuts from underneath. Clamps the rubber in place that keeps out water/dirt from from road etc. I would get a H-gate cut out for it, would look awesome.

Could Mill a an aluminium H gate one at school, or laser cut an acrylic one to just clamp it in place

Polished aluminium, like this:
lamborghini-murcielago-roadster-shift-gate.jpg

For those interested in the electric water pump, heres how the temp sits at 30mph on full whack, 100hp engine with stock k11 radiator. On the motorway at 95 (kph of course ;) ) it sits at 1/4 way.
Plenty of cooling capacity :)

WDIDT?....well technically yesterday...
I finally got my new dash cam working, turns out it wont charge from a mains USB
...only from PC and in car 12v socket....which makes sense really.

So I tested it to and from work yesterday...I think it works rather well....
well....During the day it's very good, at night it's a bit useless except in well lit areas :rolleyes:

....Not very exciting video follows by the way :D
Day: first half (2 minutes),
Night: second half
The microphone doesn't seem to like my tunes very much LOL

...I seriously need to clean my windscreen though...looks filthy! :eek:
looks reeeeeeeaallllllly slow too <_<
....saying that the Volvo I'm following was only doing about 34 in the 40 zone along the top of Portsdown hill ^_^

I finally got my new dash cam working, turns out it wont charge from a mains USB

well....During the day it's very good, at night it's a bit useless except in well lit areas :rolleyes:

....saying that the Volvo I'm following was only doing about 34 in the 40 zone along the top of Portsdown hill ^_^

Lol I try not to take car videos .. Too incriminating

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk

Wdidt: test run the 1.3 turbo. Seems to smoke/steam a lot but I'm hoping that was just the oil I smeared around the bores when fitting the head.

I think @Magpie42 just likes his navigator to be comfortable ;)

I haven't done the driver's seat yet...thought it was wiser to practice on the passenger seat first and get the captain's seat spot on...particularly as no-one ever sits in the passenger seat anyway....I'm a lone wolfpie...I hunt alone....for shiny things..

I'll leave the stock seats in for now though...Blurple's got his surgery starting Tuesday :)

Sent from the Magpie's magical nest using Tapatalk

Early sugababes were better imho, but saying that i listen to strictly Heavy Metal, oh ok then and alittle bit or classic RnB....

J
I agree...."Angels with dirty faces" is the best album...the song was freak like me... ;)
great song, excellent sample :D "round, round" is my favourite though
...but yeah.....mostly death metal, screamo post hardcore all the way....honest :rolleyes:

Edit: I'm not a fan of screamo post hardcore *shudders* lol

That's really cool :D kinda reminded me of my theory test :p x

it's practically identical to a couple that have seriously bad reviews....but at £20 I'm happy it'll do the job I want, and so far it's proven itself ;)

http://www.streetwizeaccessories.co...n-Compact-in-car-Digital-Video-Recorder/1521/

The instructions are rather scetchy, at best, but once you've figured it out it's great
....could be used indoors too i think (pretty basic security, or to catch the cat eating your carpet/post/fish/easter eggs) the IR is no good outside but for a small area (3 feet) it can see in the dark too :D

looks like this one on Amazon (which for a few has been in Russian o_O ) http://www.amazon.co.uk/Super-Legend-HD-Vehicle-Recorder/dp/B005Q6CJI4/ref=sr_1_sc_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1398024348&sr=8-1-spell&keywords=in vehichle camera

same again?...on eBay http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/1280P-Hd-...arts_Vehicles_CarParts_SM&hash=item5afece8a7f

Back