what did you do to your micra today ?

Hey Guys im new here ha :p had a few quid so i went and bought a stickerbomb sheet and did my center console :) what do you guys think? :)

Attachments

• 635.JPG
    635.JPG
    1.8 MB · Views: 273
  • 632.JPG
    632.JPG
    2.6 MB · Views: 279
The nice car... The fudjing nice f'ing car. Then had the audacity to say I rammed him. He ****ing drove away from the incident... To which I had to 'help' him pull off the road.... Then refused to give me his details. To which I rang the police. He then tried ordering Bethan about... Wronnnnnggggg ****ing move my friend...

The nice car... The fudjing nice f'ing car. Then had the audacity to say I rammed him. He ####ing drove away from the incident... To which I had to 'help' him pull off the road.... Then refused to give me his details. To which I rang the police. He then tried ordering Bethan about... Wronnnnnggggg ####ing move my friend...
not the turbo?

The nice car... The fudjing nice f'ing car. Then had the audacity to say I rammed him. He ####ing drove away from the incident... To which I had to 'help' him pull off the road.... Then refused to give me his details. To which I rang the police. He then tried ordering Bethan about... Wronnnnnggggg ####ing move my friend...
Take the bastard to the ****in' CLEANERS!

good man as long as your ok ccars can be fixed/ replaced
More worried about the claims process and lossing my no claims. If it can't be proven he is at fault and its 50/50 what happens? There's no witnesses I am hoping on CCTV. I don't want to spend out for excess. For two panels....

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk

More worried about the claims process and lossing my no claims. If it can't be proven he is at fault and its 50/50 what happens? There's no witnesses I am hoping on CCTV. I don't want to spend out for excess. For two panels....

whats your daily driver chris?

Sleeper yo. Looking for some 14" steels to complete the look now :)
Hello Enuo. There's a scrapper about 30 miles from me with a set of Nissan alloys in good nick from memory, tyres are shot, but the wheels with centre caps are ok imo. Its advertised on ebay as an Si. They want £80 for the wheels, they post as well I believe, that should be about £7 a wheel I think.

Damn @SirChris :(
that sucks...I hope insurance comes through for you...did you get photo's of Mr W Kerr's car too?
....this is exactly why I now have my dash cam....got cut up by a Lexus on the way to work yesterday....have a beautiful shot of his numberplate :p
Worth every penny of that £20 ;)

that sucks...I hope insurance comes through for you...did you get photo's of Mr W Kerr's car too?
....this is exactly why I now have my dash cam....got cut up by a Lexus on the way to work yesterday....have a beautiful shot of his numberplate :p
Jen you have no idea.. I was looking in to one a week ago .. So wish I had bought one. Would have saved a lot of fuss . yeah tonnes. . he don't know what he is in for . ringing up council for CCTV footage tomorrow

Jen you have no idea.. I was looking in to one a week ago .. So wish I had bought one. Would have saved a lot of fuss . yeah tonnes. . he don't know what he is in for . ringing up council for CCTV footage tomorrow

Don't let it rest man, gotta keep pushing it or they'll shove you in a pile and youll be forgotten about

Good luck!

Some c word decided to crash in to me.

Sorry to hear this man. Hope you will sort this out ASAP. You haven't seen my micra yet? I got two damaged areas on my micra you know.

First: Someone drove so fast then hit my front bumper while she was using her phone. It was sharp bend road so I was so slow. ( I always to be careful with any sharp bend roads.) I can't do anything cos it was happen in private road. My insurance won't claim it so I had to leave this problem out.

Second, someone tried to undertake me so he managed to scrape my passenger side rear arch. He escaped away from me. He drove so fast and I couldn't get his reg. I reported to police that he was drink and driving. I tried to sort with police statement and insurance so I gave up FFS.

Anyway, I do agree with McMicra so don't give up like me. I need to fix her up badly soon.

ytuze2e3.jpg
3yja3ymy.jpg
erutu7uz.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Bad times, homecheese...

50/50 goes as "at fault" on both parties' insurances...everyone loses...hopefully, the CCTV will come through for you. Where/how did he hit you?

Sent from the Magpie's magical nest using Tapatalk

This. Seriously.

I've considered a dash cam so many times in the past but never found one that was of high enough quality for a good price.

After my small scrape last week and now Chris' prang, I'm deciding to get one.

Now to find that link....

it's practically identical to a couple that have seriously bad reviews....but at £20 I'm happy it'll do the job I want, and so far it's proven itself ;)

http://www.streetwizeaccessories.co...n-Compact-in-car-Digital-Video-Recorder/1521/

The instructions are rather scetchy, at best, but once you've figured it out it's great
....could be used indoors too i think (pretty basic security, or to catch the cat eating your carpet/post/fish/easter eggs) the IR is no good outside but for a small area (3 feet) it can see in the dark too :D

looks like this one on Amazon (which for a few has been in Russian o_O ) http://www.amazon.co.uk/Super-Legend-HD-Vehicle-Recorder/dp/B005Q6CJI4/ref=sr_1_sc_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1398024348&sr=8-1-spell&keywords=in vehichle camera

same again?...on eBay http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/1280P-Hd-...arts_Vehicles_CarParts_SM&hash=item5afece8a7f

That eBay listing is down to a tenner from £34. Bargain if so!

@SirChris

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/1280P-Hd-...arts_Vehicles_CarParts_SM&hash=item5afece8a7f

Nevermind, just seen your post!

hmmm, big brother will know exactly where you have been, and your speed and acceleration rates too :eek:
Useful for some.

But for proving an accident, not necessarily required :)

I would be concerned that if you provide your video to help resolve an accident that has happened, you would be penalised for anything you did that was recorded.

For example, if you did a bit of speeding, then 2 miles later record a crash. Would you be done for the speeding?

I see no need for GPS to be honest. All it does is incriminate you when you try to use footage in your defense and they see you're doing 32 in a 30 zone or something.

...and even if it's justified, like if you've not slowed down enough before the drop in speed limit, or you're overtaking, or you're evading terrorists with RPGs, it doesn't matter. Speeding is speeding in their books and insurers will look for anything to get out of paying up.

@frank, the gps data is usually not engrained in the video file, thats seperate usually, a CSV file usually. or a long and lat is included in the video file, but a unique identifier of the device would no doubt not be in video.

Back