what did you do to your micra today ?

Ooh I'll have to get one next year.... last year of juniors for me, then I'll be into the 1.4s too :)
1.3 is so much better! Only problem is tyres. With juniors/f1000 it's A048's no matter what, but having to buy wet and dry tyres is expensive

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Finished it yesterday but made this at work :)
1393692708167.jpg
1393692768685.jpg

As did I, I know basic codes like feed, rapid and even some canned cycles, but loads I never learnt eh, like swapping between which 2 axis you work in, always started with a template program setup for x-y

Took her to the jet wash, and cleaned off a ton of mud from last weeks bath festival rally.

Then went for a good thrash to dry her out :)

Worked out wiring for the dizzy for any of you wanting to use the dizzy cam position sensor rather than those more accurate crank pulley mounted trigger wheels.
Looking at back of plugs, from left to right:

4 wire:
Engine ground
12v +ve feed to optical sensor
Signal feed from sensor
Engine ground

3 wire:
Signal feed to transistor (probably 5v)
-side of coil
Ecu ground

For GA16DE engines treat the two above plugs as one single plug, from left to right on the order read.

Fixed that for you ;)

WDID? Went to crail drag strip had awesome fun deffo hooked on the drag racing :)

I got 2 runs in as it was mobbed.

With my crappy oversized part worns pretty much on the limit on the First Run against some clio, wasn't really paying attention to what I was against as I had no expectations of winning anyway :p

Anyhoo with my Meger 1.0l I Manged a 20.3 on the first run with a lot of wheelspin in 1st due to tyres being slick pretty much

2nd run was against @IRNBROO if he still checks here in his Vectra Bus, Thought I had damaged my car as it was whining really badly so I didn't give it all on the second run and got a 21 something

Turns out it was IRNBROO holding it on boost causing the whining noise :oops:. Call foul he cheated :p

WDID? Went to crail drag strip had awesome fun deffo hooked on the drag racing :)

I got 2 runs in as it was mobbed.

With my crappy oversized part worns pretty much on the limit on the First Run against some clio, wasn't really paying attention to what I was against as I had no expectations of winning anyway :p

Anyhoo with my Meger 1.0l I Manged a 20.3 on the first run with a lot of wheelspin in 1st due to tyres being slick pretty much

2nd run was against @IRNBROO if he still checks here in his Vectra Bus, Thought I had damaged my car as it was whining really badly so I didn't give it all on the second run and got a 21 something

Turns out it was IRNBROO holding it on boost causing the whining noise :oops:. Call foul he cheated :p
20.3 is not bad for a first run!
I love drag racing, can't wait to have a go.

'Sent from my bed using paper planes'

20.3 is not bad for a first run!
I love drag racing, can't wait to have a go.

Cheers man haha, was really nervous I'd mess it up somehow :p.

Any with crail being not entirely flat I had to have foot on brake clutch it then switch to accelerator. never occurred to me to use the handbrake :rolleyes:

Cheers man haha, was really nervous I'd mess it up somehow :p.

Any with crail being not entirely flat I had to have foot on brake clutch it then switch to accelerator. never occurred to me to use the handbrake :rolleyes:
Aha. You can mess up your clutch quite quick if you're not sure what you're doing, apart from that there's not too much that can go wrong.
Manage a burnout? :p

Didn't really have the tyres too spare tbh :p

Gotta last me till wedensday and they're pretty close :p

Next time though ;)

Ill post some pictures up when I get them off IRNBROO

Had a cracking run up-to Wells and back, proper blow out for the girl, done her good.
80 to 100 mph returned 53.5 to the gallon overall, that'll match all these modern motors. The Nissan Micra .... a car ahead of its time.
Certainly the engine note has changed with the cone filter, lost the brum, brum, - now a deffo barp, barp :D

They're some dedicated seagulls ;)

Cheers Enuo, greasy n oily is equally as cool. Sign of a proper graft, not an attempt to be Van Gogh :p

Just been an popped this on:

Attachments

• 20140302_224640.jpg
    20140302_224640.jpg
    1.8 MB · Views: 223
Back