what did you do to your micra today ?

Because ? Easy. Two filters means twice the air means twice the power. Duh.

Sent from my HTC One using Tapatalk
So, taking that logic, why not put a huge oversized filter on which, say, was four times the size needed - 4 times the power ? can't be that simple - can it? engineers please, and in English.;)

bodged the splitter back on, cant fit it properly because its all bent where its been scraped so much and bent inwards hahaha, got the grille off too and stuck the mesh behind with some bathroom sealant, hopefully stays in place better than before!

bodged the splitter back on, cant fit it properly because its all bent where its been scraped so much and bent inwards hahaha, got the grille off too and stuck the mesh behind with some bathroom sealant, hopefully stays in place better than before!
I used a big staple gun/tiger seal to hold my old k10 splitter on worked great

Sent from my GT-P5110 using Tapatalk 2

also found the rattle! theres 2 bolts missing in the arch liner and theres one thats missing where the cover thing at the bottom of the engine is where its meant to connect to the arch liner, cable tied it up as i was already doing my splitter so hopefully should be fine

Fitted my second smaller filter today, now she's a bit of a screamer :) took her up-to 6,000 rpm - barp, barp ftw.
That's modern speak :) LOL. Got a metre of silicone pipe that looks like I may not use (That's the red in the piccy)
I'll run that set up and see how it goes, if not, I'll fit the piping. I'm going up-to Wells in Somerset on Friday, that'll be a good test.
001_zps4bc7307e.jpg

kinda looks like a certain type of womans toy, but with manly car bits attached lol :p:D

Twonks... The MSc page is worse. I deleted face book to come back to the more controlled part of the internet lol

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk

;)
Indeed i am. Msc page has too many twonks on it nowadays imho
Sent from my GT-P5110 using Tapatalk 2
Meh, it's not too bad. I quite like it.
I just wish we could force users to be forum members. BUT it's not the official MSC Facebook group. Either we need an official one, or change the name of that one ..

'Sent from my bed using paper planes'

The facebook page is like rabbits. Was put in place with the best intentions but has gotten out of hand and just needs killing.

Last edited:
The facebook page is like rabbits. Was put in place with the best intentions but has gotten out of hand and just needs killing.

I can't say I've been on the Bookface page....well...just to join it....

Frankly, I don't need to see all o'y'all ugly faces....and I don't want y'all gettin like totes jel about how reem I am....

...er.

Sent from the Magpie's magical nest using Tapatalk

Thought I'd try the LED sidelight look..
gu4u3ana.jpg

Will take another photograph when it's dark. Not fussed on them right now.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Arranged to buy a non-nats b13 ecu from Andy and have mapped out the wiring and plug swaps necessary. It's really not a lot of work, but you need 3 extra ecu pins and might add a wire to the loom... i'll try without adding 2 of the pins and the extra wire though :)

made my show zorst because im #scene, just an old bit of exhaust pipe with a bend in my brother had in the scrap box with a hole in the bottom and drilled through the cherry bomb to keep it in place.
1690399_10202513511732738_1910438915_n.jpg

I can't say I've been on the Bookface page....well...just to join it....

Frankly, I don't need to see all o'y'all ugly faces....and I don't want y'all gettin like totes jel about how reem I am....

...er.

Sent from the Magpie's magical nest using Tapatalk
Come join. Could do with some more humor around there..

Found out I need two new front calipers and disks.. Any idea where I should be looking for these calipers? All I can find are £100+ :S

Back