what did you do to your micra today ?

It's happening! S**t s**t s**t!

8yzu5ape.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

you need the CO HC and lambda results really mate, else you cant diagnose the cause
Also wondering about the mounting on the downpipe/2nd CAT. I should have got a better look while it was on the ramps, but is it part of the CAT or part of the downpipe?

Also wondering about the mounting on the downpipe/2nd CAT. I should have got a better look while it was on the ramps, but is it part of the CAT or part of the downpipe?

It bolts onto the cat mate, i have a couple of spare ones if you need one

Did you fit your 2.5" springs to the rear? Do they fit ok? Or for others that know do 2.25" springs fit the rear ok?
The rear yeah. 2.5" springs sit fine on the bottom without an adaptor, but at the top you need to make an adaptor. I used the spring seat adjuster from a corsa lowering kit bolted to a steel plate with pins to keep it all located properly.

WD40 is good at removing stickers, main ingredient is fish oil..

Sent from my GT-I9505 using Tapatalk

I rubbed mine over with a kipper. Worked a treat.*

* Now I can't stop cats from following me. A toffee wheel is easiest to use. It looks like a giant school rubber and mounts in a drill. Keep it moving though as the heat build-up can bamage the paint.

Nope. Guy selling it was a breaker and said the owner of the vehicle told him it was a 1.3 he had no docs. Only he never looked at the engine code. Lucky I did

Sent from my Nexus 5 using Tapatalk

Back