what did you do to your micra today ?

Not fussed at all... Feel proper chav'd.
remanusy.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Just thought I'd share a photograph of my grandfathers car.
It's now rotting in the garden because he has a 5 door K11 that he loves.
aza3yqe6.jpg

ROTTING??? You need to be rallying this fella, way more fun!
Used the word rotting lightly. It has been in the garden for about 3 years though :(
He's retiring this year and has been a teacher for most of his life, so let's just say if he doesn't put the money to good use I won't be happy :p
Or he could just give it to me and buy another one... I could always sit in it and rev it :D

Come join. Could do with some more humor around there..

Found out I need two new front calipers and disks.. Any idea where I should be looking for these calipers? All I can find are £100+ :S
Max I have a set of rebuilt beauty's from the turbo if you want them? If not andy has a set I'm my shed he may get rid off?

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk

Max I have a set of rebuilt beauty's from the turbo if you want them? If not andy has a set I'm my shed he may get rid off?

I do? Lol. Yeah I can part with them, will have another set soon too once my springs and tracking are done.

Why dont ypu rip apart the one you got. I cleaned mine up once when it was sticking. But yeah got full rebuilt set here

Tip it upside-down and shake it?

Sent from the Magpie's magical nest using Tapatalk
Okay, I'll find a nice steep bank, drive at as hard as I can with two wheels on, two off and roll the car.

You would have thought Nissan would have made it so it was easier, but if not fair enough
It's on the internet so It must be true

'Sent from my bed using paper planes'

Ok I got bored.. Enjoy a comparison between a 1.0 with a blowing manifold and a broken CAT, and a 1.3 with janspeed manifold, PLR mid pipe and a vortex backbox.

OK wanna gauge opinions...I'm torn between opening my headlights and painting the insides or getting flyeyes tint...

Sent from my Nexus 5 using Tapatalk

lol thought I'd join in.
think there needs to be a "now thats what I call - exhausts" sticky thread, a collection of various micra exhaust soundclips along with configuration details so perhaps ppl can browse and find out how to achieve a particular sound?
Think you just volunteered Paul...

Not so much Micra related, but submitted my application for the Autocity/IMI world skills competition today at the guidance of my tutors.

Worked out wiring for the dizzy for any of you wanting to use the dizzy cam position sensor rather than those hideous crank pulley mounted trigger wheels.
Looking at back of plugs, from left to right:

4 wire:
Engine ground
12v +ve feed to optical sensor
Signal feed from sensor
Engine ground

3 wire:
Signal feed to transistor (probably 5v)
-side of coil
Ecu ground

For GA16DE engines treat the two above plugs as one single plug, from left to right on the order read.

Last edited:
lol thought I'd join in.
think there needs to be a "now thats what I call - exhausts" sticky thread, a collection of various micra exhaust soundclips along with configuration details so perhaps ppl can browse and find out how to achieve a particular sound?

...and sheet music to recreate all the latest pop hits (eg. Terence Trent D'Arby, Bucks Fizz, etc) with your zorst...

Sent from the Magpie's magical nest using Tapatalk

Back