what did you do to your micra today ?

My facelift was a 99 reg :) it was electric IIRC it was just one big connector block :) was a while ago I had it so could of been 3 connector blocks :p xxx
What facelift was it ..... SR ?????? or, did they put those dials in Si's as well ?

Last edited:
Started today off well. got to stripping the interior to take a look at the rot in the footwell.

Had a look at the wheel arches and the spare wheel well. To my suprise not a speck of rust!! Yay.

1391729393853.jpg

Now onto the foot wells this is what I found...

1391729048464.jpg

The drivers side.

1391729107362.jpg

And passengers side.

1391729159838.jpg

I was thinking as I seen it from the underside it should be ok, a small patch job will do. I think I'm in for quite a bit of work ahead. :(

Davy, Si have green, GX/Inspiration 1.3's have black ones. I think Facelift, facelift (the ones that had 1.4) had blue rev counter ones. I think I've only ever seen them once.

GX carried over from preface to facelift. SR turned to SI.
Twister was available in some Special Editions (2000) and Celebration came to some of the last K11's. In the last versions you get Twister, Tempest, S (the one you see everywhere), SE and SE+ and Sport I think?

gonnaa ask my dad if he can make me 2 little surrounds for my 6x9s in the back and put them in the corner of the boot, dont want to take those plastic bits out and tie them inlike what andy done because they're actually handy for holding stuff in hahaha

Davy, Si have green, GX/Inspiration 1.3's have black ones. I think Facelift, facelift (the ones that had 1.4) had blue rev counter ones. I think I've only ever seen them once.

GX carried over from preface to facelift. SR turned to SI.
Twister was available in some Special Editions (2000) and Celebration came to some of the last K11's. In the last versions you get Twister, Tempest, S (the one you see everywhere), SE and SE+ and Sport I think?
Thanks for that chris, come hell or high water - I'm going to have blue or green dials. I'll buy the whole bleddy car if I have to.

thats unusual to have so much rot there ! previous flood damage maybe ?

It was my guess when I seen it. Someone didn't seal them back up...

There was no mention of it and it wasn't noticed umtil I bought it. But I'm going to get floor pans from a scrappers and just replace em.

Adjusted front suspension, panhard rod, secured induction kit, new clips on vacuum lines, bumper secured, new locks. About it :)

Sent from my GT-I9505 using Tapatalk

Finished the cold air \ ram air intake.
Drilled out the holes on my new 30mm spacers. Already have 1" spacers each side back now. Going wide when spring arrives :D

Gave her a wash because what else is there to do?
Noticed how rusty the passenger side sill is getting... *sigh*. #3drproblems
Paints peeling off the spoiler already.
Plastidip is the only option!

'Sent from my bed using paper planes'

its the rear seats guys, im spraying it with wd40 alot and gonna have another stab somewhen

was really suprised when driving along behind my mate and all of a sudden a facelift 1.3 tempest (im guessing) comes hooning it past me and my mate and does us both! my mate being the twat he is followed him and done him and i sat back (far because i couldnt be bothered to keep up) and got scared because i thought they were gonna doss into each other, 1.3 micra vs 13 plate 1.2 polo hahahah

its the rear seats guys, im spraying it with wd40 alot and gonna have another stab somewhen

was really suprised when driving along behind my mate and all of a sudden a facelift 1.3 tempest (im guessing) comes hooning it past me and my mate and does us both! my mate being the twat he is followed him and done him and i sat back (far because i couldnt be bothered to keep up) and got scared because i thought they were gonna doss into each other, 1.3 micra vs 13 plate 1.2 polo hahahah
Tempest are all 1.0 coilpack arent they are? Mine is and never seem a 1.4 anywhere :s haha

Lol if that doesn't work just bring it my way, we'll get em out ;)

Not got a breaker bar? If so stick it on, brace yourself and push with a leg :)

WDIDT?

Fitted the front lowering springs....but, stupidly, let one of the top mounting nuts roll off somewhere....

*facepalm*

I'll have another search around the car tomorrow morning...but I now know that Wilco, Screwfix and Halfords don't have them (useless!)

Sent from my RM-892_eu_euro1_205 using Tapatalk

Prepared the rally car this week and got her on the trailer today(in the rain) ready for the rally tomorrow! Really excited but it's my navigators first rally(he's 16) and I'm sort of nervous about that but it's going to be so much fun :)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

WDIDT?

Fitted the front lowering springs....but, stupidly, let one of the top mounting nuts roll off somewhere....

*facepalm*

I'll have another search around the car tomorrow morning...but I now know that Wilco, Screwfix and Halfords don't have them (useless!)

Bad times.

On the other hand my Hayne's will be with you shortly and it'll tell you what torque you need :D

Really! hmm I really must get an engine in something lighter.
Yep.
A FULL service is the first thing on the cards to try release any strangled ponies. Sort out a blowing exhaust joint and Then put it through an MOT, Theres nothing obviously that it will fail on.

I'm pretty sure the Mrs will be using it so performance (or lack of) is not a issue at present but I could not go back to a stock engine.

WDIDT?

*facepalm*

Well have spares if not :) pretty sure we've got a few in the garage... A load in my car... Some in my coat pocket... And the odd few rolling around in the bottom of my handbag :p x

Well have spares if not :) pretty sure we've got a few in the garage... A load in my car... Some in my coat pocket... And the odd few rolling around in the bottom of my handbag :p x

Ha! Well, if you happen to be anywhere near Sprowston today and you do have a shock mounting nut...

I think mine might've got wedged in the enginebay somewhere....but I'm going to check in a mo.... :O

Great news!

I've managed to get another nut!

Bad news!

I got because the right-hand side had sheered off overnight!

Yay!

Looks like I'll be on the DRZ this week then....

Heyl no. No-one can tell how old you are with a lid on.... Although I have stock black panels on at the moment...

Basically, the tread on bike tyres is different to cars because bike tyres have a curved profile and spend a lot of their time on the sides....whereas car ones are pretty much flat on the road...

Back