what did you do to your micra today ?

Gave her a thrashing but the 1.3 didn't let us down! Amazing what a £120 engine can do ey, finished 3rd in class and 30th overall! Really happy with the finish, and even happier than I kept up with/passed much quicker cars both on times and on the stages :)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Just a standard engine? No race rebuild or anything? Glad it went well for you

Went to the Riponian stages rally and came back like this haha but gave her a quick waterless wash ready for her new owner to pick her up :(

Attachments

• 1391970824847.jpg
    1391970824847.jpg
    75.1 KB · Views: 280
  • 1391970900632.jpg
    1391970900632.jpg
    60.5 KB · Views: 285
me and dad hacked open driver side door and the plastic clip that holds the window in place has snapped and the adhesive that held it on has come off it, dont suppose facelifts have the exact same door and window lay out as pre facelifts do they? for the mean time made up a bodge job to keep one of the clips held in place so at least i can put my window up and down even if it doesnt have a door card on it incase if slips out of place again and i can just put it back in hahaha #becauseracecar

me and dad hacked open driver side door and the plastic clip that holds the window in place has snapped and the adhesive that held it on has come off it, dont suppose facelifts have the exact same door and window lay out as pre facelifts do they? for the mean time made up a bodge job to keep one of the clips held in place so at least i can put my window up and down even if it doesnt have a door card on it incase if slips out of place again and i can just put it back in hahaha #becauseracecar

Mildred has facelift windows all esactly the same :) obviously though 5 door won't fit 3 door :p x

WDIDT ?
fitted the old towbar back on (fatherly duties/house moving yadda yadda :rolleyes:)
only 4 wires to tap into basically (on the boot floor)
the brown and the black wires tap into the fat red/blue
the yellow wire into the green/black
the green wire into the green/yellow
the red wire into the red/green
(for reference )

P2100537.JPG

WDIDT ?
fitted the old towbar back on (fatherly duties/house moving yadda yadda :rolleyes:)
(for reference )

View attachment 28377
Please tell me you are moving to Bolton :p

WDIDT ?
(for reference )

View attachment 28377
i fitted one to the k10 the other day was quite simple to wire in :)

[hquote="stuartwood89, post: 661078, member: 19253"]I would love to get a 1:10 K11 Micra shell for an RC and make it look identical to my real one.[/quote]
Yes! That'd be brilliant.
I'd love to get into RC stuff properly, it's just that it's almost as expensive as a real car haha

'Sent from my bed using paper planes'

Back