what did you do to your micra today ?

My car badly needs a wash, while we're on that subject ... But in my opinion she always needs a wash... :p

'Sent from my bed using paper planes'

i need to wash my green beast, im taking her for a good rally up the plain on the 26th with one of my mates before i get lows so ill wash it after that before the meet at krispy kreme on 29th, anyone else going?

Anyone got a picture of a CG head gasket? Cylinder head? And block deck?
@frank @pollyp

head

141sb.jpg

open deck

253c.jpg
746.jpg

closed deck

836w.jpg
111drn.jpg

genuine Victor Reinz HG

254n.jpg

scaled.php

cheapo ebay composite HG
scaled.php
dsc04724t.jpg

Wdidt.... Completely filled Mildred and brimmed her for £35 :p from just above the red... Shame she only does 180 miles to a tank :rolleyes:

Also 5 bin bags full and two holdles full and I have NEARLY packed my clothes for the big move -.- considering that's just clothes can't wait to pack the car parts! @Micrapro.... I think we may need another house just to fit my belongings in :L x

Wdidt.... Completely filled Mildred and brimmed her for £35 :p from just above the red... Shame she only does 180 miles to a tank :rolleyes:

Also 5 bin bags full and two holdles full and I have NEARLY packed my clothes for the big move -.- considering that's just clothes can't wait to pack the car parts! @Micrapro.... I think we may need another house just to fit my belongings in :L x
how is you mileage so bad? i get 350+ miles out of £40 quid

Why did they fit them to the autos only, are autos that much more stressed?
good question matt :) my belief is that the barrels expand and contract at a slightly different rate to the rest of the block (cast iron and alloy) and that results in higher heat/compression cycles onto the fire rings, and the autos tend to get worked harder in traffic (higher revs, more fuel burnt etc)

Didn't do anything to her, but bought some lowering springs for her. Toys ftw.

'Sent from my bed using paper planes'

WDIDT ?
rolled the seam on some left-over sheet alloy, and bought some 63mm alloy tube off-cuts.
this current side exit system is too quiet for a TD04 9G :( (need more burble)

PC170227.JPG

done insurance quotes, £1240 is cheapest now, getting cheaper every day! and me and dad drove to town to put money in the bank for christmas presents and it runs alot better now the diy inductions off, not trying that again haha, only 5 days and ill be driving, oh yeaaaaaah!

Fitted a Subaru Prodrive package to the micra! Nah I'm joking, but I did clean the road car and it started sleeting while I was doing so. FREEZINGView attachment 26739

^ I think your exhaust is a bit too long matey. :D

Also i'm starting to think about playing with this car again...and i blame everyone one on here for that. :p hmm I suppose i could take the head off and see whats going on (only been putting it off for months now), at lest it'd give me a proper idea on what to do next.

^ I think your exhaust is a bit too long matey. :D

Also i'm starting to think about playing with this car again...and i blame everyone one on here for that. :p hmm I suppose i could take the head off and see whats going on (only been putting it off for months now), at lest it'd give me a proper idea on what to do next.
You could always revive your old build thread and show us in more detail how your superchargers fitted ;)
All for science of course (twin charging project)

Back