what did you do to your micra today ?

You could always revive your old build thread and show us in more detail how your superchargers fitted ;)
All for science of course (twin charging project)

If only i could get a camera in (i'm aware how bad i was at documenting the fitting process). Buuuut it really just boils down to a few bolts, a couple bits of pipe and little bit of wiring. :D

If only i could get a camera in (i'm aware how bad i was at documenting the fitting process). Buuuut it really just boils down to a few bolts, a couple bits of pipe and little bit of wiring. :D
I could say that for pretty much every car related modification going :p

I think you just need to top mount a T2 now :rolleyes:... turbo is the easy bit :p

I could say that for pretty much every car related modification going :p

I think you just need to top mount a T2 now :rolleyes:... turbo is the easy bit :p

lol. Nah i don't think there's any chance of getting a turbo anywhere in the engine bay...actually how far away can you get away from the engine bay before the parts are classed as in the street?

lol. Nah i don't think there's any chance of getting a turbo anywhere in the engine bay...actually how far away can you get away from the engine bay before the parts are classed as in the street?
About 6 ft? You'll be alright with that ;)
Im sure we a fancy manifold you'd get a turbo in... better luck in a K10 tho :D

Getting a horrendous judder at high speeds. Really can't be arsed with this at the moment! Got my wheels rebalanced/swapped around and it's even worse. Gonna stop throwing money at the car.

Getting a horrendous judder at high speeds. Really can't be arsed with this at the moment! Got my wheels rebalanced/swapped around and it's even worse. Gonna stop throwing money at the car.
Steering rack tie rod ball joint caused mine, after tracking/new tyres/wheel balance didn't help

i was meaning the same design of manifold where its swept to the side. not the same exact manifold cz the turbo would be at the floor

compundcharging_zps3e4939cb.png
[/URL][/IMG]

As long as your hands are as big as a T2 its alright ;)

The stupid thing is all this chatter has had me staring in the engine bay, the last time i remember the same type of thinking a supercharger found its way in. If anything though i'd probably focus on getting a little bit more out the sc (there is spare boost lurking), plus i get funny enough looks when i say there's a sc on the little 1.3 as it is.

Its safer for my wallet to leave the doubling up to other members :D

The stupid thing is all this chatter has had me staring in the engine bay, the last time i remember the same type of thinking a supercharger found its way in. If anything though i'd probably focus on getting a little bit more out the sc (there is spare boost lurking), plus i get funny enough looks when i say there's a sc on the little 1.3 as it is.

Its safer for my wallet to leave the doubling up to other members :D
I sense..

Modifications, boost and empty pockets in the new year

All that talk changed my 2 current projects. One is just a "why not" and the other was Neils fault

as i got 21 speedbumps one way and 17 the other way into college, if i lower the green beast would it be a good idea to get quick release on the bumper and just take it off and chuck it in the back before i get to college so i dont rip off the bumper?

as i got 21 speedbumps one way and 17 the other way into college, if i lower the green beast would it be a good idea to get quick release on the bumper and just take it off and chuck it in the back before i get to college so i dont rip off the bumper?
Just do the slam-swerve like everyone else. I never had a problem even with some pretty monster speedbumps :)

Just do the slam-swerve like everyone else.

Brilliant!
When I attack them, I get bumper scrape followed by the whole centre section of the exhaust scraping, followed by bumper scrape on the way down. Noisy as f*ck and makes everyone look. The Mrs got right embarrassed the other day, she said "look, that guy's taking a photo!" I laughed as she tried to hide.
There is nowhere to hide inside these glass expanses!
Edit: I should clarify, the photo incident was as I was gashing over the floor f*ckers @ <1mph

WDID? Went to scrappies with vic222

Discovered and this has probably already been mentions, but the fog lights from this almera fit the k11c second facelift bumpers perfect, havnt checked the mounts yet though :)

Nissan_Almera_front_20080224.jpg

Came to a GRINDING stop at a round about, hazards on, poodled off the exit and looked under the car, this thing was being dragged along making the loudest metal grinding sound.
This is what happens when you are stupid low :/
212bk1y.jpg

Wdid..... Well over the past few days Tom and i have been rather busy :) on thursday we picked up our keys! And spent our first night at skyfall! With alot of overloading and even more scrapping and tyre scrub, lots of hideous rattling and some stomache turning noises coming from under the cars we have very nearly in two days moved the entire of our possession inside our poor Millie and Mildred, just all the car parts and tools left to bring down!

Home sweet home!
X

Wdid..... Well over the past few days Tom and i have been rather busy :) on thursday we picked up our keys! And spent our first night at skyfall! With alot of overloading and even more scrapping and tyre scrub, lots of hideous rattling and some stomache turning noises coming from under the cars we have very nearly in two days moved the entire of our possession inside our poor Millie and Mildred, just all the car parts and tools left to bring down!

Home sweet home!
X
Put the kettle on then ;)

Back