what did you do to your micra today ?

Just found a scrappy SR, N reg with fogs. Will those fogs fit my 52 plate ?
It also has the blue/green speedo head, probably mechanical drive, yes/no ???
It also has the SR rear spoiler, the full on one, not for me but, anyone ?
Oh! finished cleaning my girl out, well, haven't vacuumed it yet. Have to think about that - after Xmas.
Happy Xmas to all, and a big thanks for all the advice. :)

Just found a scrappy SR, N reg with fogs. Will those fogs fit my 52 plate ?
It also has the blue/green speedo head, probably mechanical drive, yes/no ???
It also has the SR rear spoiler, the full on one, not for me but, anyone ?
Oh! finished cleaning my girl out, well, haven't vacuumed it yet. Have to think about that - after Xmas.
Happy Xmas to all, and a big thanks for all the advice. :)

Speedo won't fit, pretty sure fogs won't... Spoiler will though :)

Merry Christmas

1. Sadly not
2. Sadly not
3. Tis rather nice of you.

I used to drive a dirty car too @davyboy, got sick of it in the end. The weight I was unknowingly carrying about too was remarkable.

I say stick your 1.4 in that SR.

It trapped my finger in my door, that's my WDIDT... Bloody painful

Took one of my skate mates for a blast in the turd. 30-70,2-3rd gear coming onto a dual carriageway, he pretty much shat himself. Good Lols. He said he was getting a VW ( @5701micra )told him otherwise.

Wdid...yesterday...?
Took this photo when I got home...

IMG_20131221_224320_zpsd84c128d.jpg

Wdid...today?
Then took this one when I got to work...

IMG_20131222_114134_zpsad5921f8.jpg

Was driving when the magic moment happened :p

im 18!!! todays the day i can finally drive!! yeaaaaaaaaaaaaah!!!!!!! already been asked to take some mates out for a spin, they're gonna love it haha! only another week and i can get loooooooooooooooooooooooows!

That must be 3rd party with black box and speed restrictor and 1 mile limited milage policy...

Ahahahaaha! An on and off the driveway policy for washing and photo whoring sessions ;)

WDID? Stuffed a last minute next day order into DT for brake fittings to get at least something productive done over the Xmas break.

Bought the cabriolet a nice present for xmas

A genuine Nismo calsonic exhaust made for the k11 from japan. Should be here mid jan

Problem !!!!! Had a new clutch cable fitted today, but, the bite point is on the floor. The more I drove it, the worse it got, to the point I can't select reverse (grrr) My fitter says the clutch is firked, and probably the reason the cable broke in the first place (it felt ok - not stiff at all) now it feels like its falling apart, and very tight. With a huge pedal travel before it actually moves the clutch, hardly able to select forward gears
Will have a play tomorrow, with the cable adjustment - any thoughts ?

Ah i see it now, its the lower cat shield....

For real damage to the underside of a micra you should have seen ours after Wales Rally GB, took four cans of paint to start to make it look ok......

More what i did over the weekend than today.....

Started properly the post WRGB repairs and pre Brands Rally prep.

- Started off sorting out the floor pan, took four cans of paint to sort out all the stone chip damage.
- Went to lower the front suspension and the OSF height adjusters were jammed, ended up removing the strut, spring etc... to cut off the adjuster - not impressed.
- Did a full bolt check, where i found the OSF ball joint although the joint was in good condition was loose in its mounting.... Grr annoying as more work, money and effort. Removed the offending wishbone.
- Found the rear ARB drop links were totally knackered, the stone damage had damaged the seals and they were full of mud and would hardly move at all, on one side it caused the plastic housing to melt due to the heat/friction!!!!
- Removed both offending rear drop links
- Drained engine oil, and changed filter
- Checked sump guard mounts (all ok)
- Made up sump guard foam
- Lowered NSF strut, which was fine

Now got quite a bit to do before Brands on Jan 12th !

- Weld up new wishbone
- Fit new wishbone
- Re-build front strut, lower height and fit and re-fit other osf parts
- Fit sump guard & foam
- Fill with oil, prime and run, and re-bleed cooling system
- Remove acres of mud from the back of the car.
- Remove mud scrappers
- Lower rear suspension
- Fit rear drop links
- Remove 'road rally' kit i.e. parts tools etc...
- Remove WRGB stickers :(
- Road test
- Get wets fitted to rims, removing the A035's which will be for sale.
- If time find lamps for the new corner pods i got the other day, and wire and fit them, suspect i will run out of time.

just about to go out for dad to show me how to use motorway and his mate comes and it has to be the one that insists on having a coffee and sitting and chatting for bloody hours, **** off you old **** you go old people things to do!!!!

just about to go out for dad to show me how to use motorway and his mate comes and it has to be the one that insists on having a coffee and sitting and chatting for bloody hours, #### off you old #### you go old people things to do!!!!
Chris, there are ladies on here, as well as gents, Oh ! and me - an old one. I don't need an apology - but !!! for the ladies please.;)

Chris, there are ladies on here, as well as gents, Oh ! and me - an old one. I don't need an apology - but !!! for the ladies please.;)

haha sorry guys, i was getting really impatient!

merry christmas broskis!

after driving my car for 2 days ive decided i hate it and need power steering or power assisted really bad, my arms hurt and its horrible to drive about :( but getting the old gal new shoes tomorrow with my crimbo money, wooooo

Back