what did you do to your micra today ?

I tried to prove to my mates that I could get over a very very steep dirt ramp..... I failed :rolleyes:

q0oUfCa.jpg

Micra's can go uphill - See below pic.

Its all about the right speed, line/angle you hit the hill and using power at the right moment. BTW we got to the top of this hill.

Doing PCT's or Car Trials teaches you a lot about power control......

47102_10150243796490494_2556356_n.jpg
47102_10150243796495494_5446404_n.jpg
47102_10150243796480494_1560590_n.jpg
24203_1273753161749_4408362_n.jpg
24203_1274015088297_1631317_n.jpg

Whereabouts do you live in Portsmouth ? moving there in just over a week :p
I'm actually not in Portsmouth itself...I'm just over the water ;)
...the tower is pretty tall ...you can see a way off LOL

Yay a micra near me!! :)
Hey!
...and Mine is what exactly? :rolleyes:

:p

tried my theory test and failed it, 2 points off of 43, looks like cruising in the micra will be a longer while yet. :(

...that's a shame...you'll get there...just keep studying your road signs... ;)

Edit: was out of 35 when I did it...but is the Hazard perception all in the one test now?...
was separate when I did it ^_^

Micra's can go uphill - See below pic.

Its all about the right speed, line/angle you hit the hill and using power at the right moment. BTW we got to the top of this hill.

Doing PCT's or Car Trials teaches you a lot about power control......
looks good fun matt :cool:
WDIDT ? fitted a coolant temp sensor to the chargepipe :)

P8291134.JPG

So that when lots of cold air passes when turbo is spooled up it enters cold start enrichment phase?
to monitor the intake air temps andy :)
i have some alloy ducting fitted to the compressor now (that doubles as a heatsoak) and as long as the car is moving it only gets luke warm, but if i let the car stand for 5 mins the exh mani residual heat travels across the tubby, and it burns your finger if you try to touch the compressor housing

...that's a shame...you'll get there...just keep studying your road signs... ;)

Edit: was out of 35 when I did it...but is the Hazard perception all in the one test now?...
was separate when I did it ^_^

yeah its out of 50 and to pass you need 34 or over, thats the multiple choice, then the pathetic hazard perception is just as bad, you notice the hazards way before the computer does!

Unlucky, never will understand why you have to sit a theory test, load of ***** in my opinion.

yeah its stupid -.-

When I did my theory last November I had to get 43 out of 50 :/ you'll get there I had an amazing app on my iPod that I'd recommend to anyone far better than the DVD :) DSA theory I Do believe it was called deffinately worth getting I think it's like £3 :) x

When I did my theory last November I had to get 43 out of 50 :/ you'll get there I had an amazing app on my iPod that I'd recommend to anyone far better than the DVD :) DSA theory I Do believe it was called deffinately worth getting I think it's like £3 :) x
Thats the app I passed with too :)

sold my xbox and tv for £120 to buy springs... 3 weeks later and my mate still hasnt shown with money except £40, every week longer it gets its £10 extra so hes on £150 now hahaha but im getting impatient now and wanna do something to my car to sound cool so cherry bombs on the way! think my cars gonna be low and loud before i even pass my test ahahaha

sold my xbox and tv for £120 to buy springs... 3 weeks later and my mate still hasnt shown with money except £40, every week longer it gets its £10 extra so hes on £150 now hahaha but im getting impatient now and wanna do something to my car to sound cool so cherry bombs on the way! think my cars gonna be low and loud before i even pass my test ahahaha

Insurance could be fun for you.

Insurance could be fun for you.

Aye I'd check first, no point putting it all on to find out you cant afford to insure it, and not declaring aint kool y0!, specially if you get caught as that's your insurance void so you don't have any if that's the case -
If you’re caught driving a vehicle you’re not insured to drive, the police could give you a fixed penalty of £300 and 6 penalty points.
If the case goes to court you could get:

already checked with insurance quotes and whatever, with mods declared it only goes up a little bit! still less than what all my mates in 106's and corsas have to pay hahaha and thats with exhaust, springs and alloys and with my dad on insurance because the micra still is gonna be the family car when i pass ;) (the astra has its back seats taken out to chuck mowers and other equipment in the back)

Bought new resistor pack for fan speed as the old one was so badly corroded I couldnt fix it despite trying to re-solder. Fan working perfectly now on all 4 speeds [grin].

Fitted my peter Lloyd exhaust at last :cool: more phwoar haha, just wondering though got this k and n panel filter, car does feel quicker on take up is it just in my head or would these make any difference?

decided today that i will wait untill im home from holiday to order the polo coilovers and Peter rally kit at the same time. i may even work a little longer and get my banded steels and tires too then it will keep me busy for a weekend :)

Certainly are, I don't believe the P13 GA16 air filter is the same however, only the N15 and possibly the 100NX ones fit well.

Back