what did you do to your micra today ?

Looks good mate how did you get on?Did you not have to paint it matt black?

Cable tied it round the grille, then stuck some black duct tape on it. Was too high on the grille but they let me race anyway as I wasn't wanting precise timing (No point as everyone else was in faster cars :p )
Was outright last but did set the odd faster lap than some other rallycross minis with 100-110 hdp :)
Going to make a smaller strut for the next events and work out a good place to stick it

Small photoshoot at the sprint...
Can see my very crudely made timing strut

I made one once, when i did a sprint a few days after moving house and couldnt find my usual timing strut, i used a spare ikea bracket and some scrap mdf and coat of vht black (all i could find) and was fine :)

Today i got the fog lights working and there more like flood lights.. but yea :D

null_zps6e26e4ab.jpg

null_zpsbeebb96a.jpg

Then went for some late night activities...

null_zpsda68c9fa.jpg

null_zpsd6572609.jpg

Not perfect but it will do :p

WDIDT. Went out to the beach with my doggies, never made it !!!! 200yds from parking and winding my drivers window up (leccy) BANG!!!!!! bloody window exploded, glass everywhere, must've caught something somehow. went back home, taped up the window and took my girls out in my van.
Have to get a window now as well as the seatbelt, ah well that's life.
OH! nearly forgot, well done on the job jen - excellent news:)
A quick question please, I know you'll all know .....does the front side window from a pre-facelift fit the facelift ????? does a non leccy window fit a leccy one ?????
My nearest scrappy has 3, but no facelifts. Any advice much appreciated.

Fitted the known good ga16 injectors (from current engine) to the new flowed and ported inlet mani.

Thats now all ready to fit to the engine before fitting it.

Collecting the built up engine tomorrow after work.

Father in law is coming up on saturday with an engine crane, so hopefully will get the swap done on Saturday, and put all the bits back on, on Sunday :)

I made one once, when i did a sprint a few days after moving house and couldnt find my usual timing strut, i used a spare ikea bracket and some scrap mdf and coat of vht black (all i could find) and was fine :)

Someone used some balsa wood and a 90 degree bracket coated in duct tape :p

Had it for 10 years....

Psst why block out your number plate??

LEEEEEAVVVEEE ITTTTT YEAHH!!!
I always block mine out if I upload pics.

I could always go to eBay and get £7.50 plates made up of YOUR reg and then do a petrol run and go through speed cameras.

It's an extreme example, but a real possibility.

I could always go to eBay and get £7.50 plates made up of YOUR reg and then do a petrol run and go through speed cameras.

While I agree

I disagree too... those pesky tosspots would have to spend a fair wad to make their car look anything like mine :D
And as its well documented and dated on here

WDID? Went to Llandudno with 2 adult passenger and a child. On the way back had a only one adult passenger and noticed BART was not going beyond 5-60 on the uphill:(. Was worried for a while but when the uphill finished got the power and running smoothly 85-90.

Filled the tank to brim before going and it is 190 miles the tank gauge is not yet to the half!

What to do?

1. look underneath to see what is wrong with the exhaust.
2. Connect lights for the plate that I forgot when replaced the rear door handle.

Regards

Get me a wrap around spoiler while your there ;)

LEEEEEAVVVEEE ITTTTT YEAHH!!!
Hello K. You are correct, the windows are the same, I got two side windows for a £10ner and fitted the broken side today, dawdle of a job. Found the problem that broke it, the rubber guide had twisted off the runner and twisted the glass going up which broke it. Fixed now. Thanks for the advice.:)
I have a spoiler that I took off to fit the wider one, you know, the ones on the S, T, V plate cars. The one I took off is a tiddler, but looks nice on the car. Bit of damage from taking it off, not much, repairable, have it if you want.;)

So I did this:

A quick refurb. Got 95% of the old manky paint away. The condition is rather poor, but it still functions and looks cool.
Oh, the lid is bent because I forced the lid out of the holder so I could clean it. Whoops.
kF0Yzsh.jpg

and I fitted this
Fi0RZLr.jpg

Now a question.

Some tiger seal splooged out whern I pushed the spoiler on. I got most of it off but some has smudged and now refuses to come off. Any tips??

Heard this works
http://www.halfords.com/webapp/wcs/..._productId_195697_langId_-1_categoryId_165682

Ehehehe ^^^ you didn't there :p.

WDID? Not much waiting on the jap boot lid getting in from paint, then I can fit my jap lights, mid spoiler and nismo spoiler :)

Talking of number plates...... Wdid? Drove round for a day with no rear number plate, completely unaware it had fallen off :oops:
Today I went from my first job to my second job and parked in the one available parking space, funnily enough the same one I parked in yesterday, and there was my number plate on the floor :D

Sent from my HTC One S using Tapatalk 4 Beta

Question please. While at the scrappy today noticed a set 14" alloys with decent tyres, bit scuffed, but on my girl wouldn't look out of place .....£50, bit of a steal I thought.
Anyway, what does PCD mean ?? and I know micra's are 100, but, when you measure the bolt holes, is it centre of hole to centre, across, or diagonal ????

Question please. While at the scrappy today noticed a set 14" alloys with decent tyres, bit scuffed, but on my girl wouldn't look out of place .....£50, bit of a steal I thought.
Anyway, what does PCD mean ?? and I know micra's are 100, but, when you measure the bolt holes, is it centre of hole to centre, across, or diagonal ????
Pitch circle diameter and diagonal ;)

Talking of number plates...... Wdid? Drove round for a day with no rear number plate, completely unaware it had fallen off :oops:
Today I went from my first job to my second job and parked in the one available parking space, funnily enough the same one I parked in yesterday, and there was my number plate on the floor :D

Put a fiver on the lottery ....your lucks in;)

Back