what did you do to your micra today ?

Or leftover food because they cant be bothered to bin it. Chuck it in the back instead

I am in no way starting a sexist debate but from what I've seen its mainly the women's car that are worse.
They look after themselves etc etc.. we prefer to look after our cars. Aside from that the more important thing is that 'a car is a good insight into how a person lives'

@enuo... another random quote

My Mildred is hovered and cleaned weekly :D ... However she's missed out on her last two unfortunate I have to admit as work has been busy bit normaly every week :D and I still manage to wash my hair :p

X

The picture above is of the wheels that I put on and took off, as I didn't like the way they altered the cars dynamics (15")
Two new tyres on, and two pretty good ones, going to sell them sometime (when I get around to it, dreckly, we call it)
However, the most important thing is - Trumpets play/drum roll I POSTED THAT PICCY - WAH BLEDDY HAY !!!!!!!! Done it at last, not quite sure how I did it, but, I'll practice some more and bore the bloody pants of you LOL :):):):):):):):)
WOO!

The picture above is of the wheels that I put on and took off, as I didn't like the way they altered the cars dynamics (15")
Two new tyres on, and two pretty good ones, going to sell them sometime (when I get around to it, dreckly, we call it)
However, the most important thing is - Trumpets play/drum roll I POSTED THAT PICCY - WAH BLEDDY HAY !!!!!!!! Done it at last, not quite sure how I did it, but, I'll practice some more and bore the bloody pants of you LOL :):):):):):):):)

I love pictures :D X

My Mildred is hovered and cleaned weekly :D ... However she's missed out on her last two unfortunate I have to admit as work has been busy bit normaly every week :D and I still manage to wash my hair :p

X
You are a fellow car lover :D
I admire the fact you haven't bought just pink fluffy stuff like others do... regardless of car colour.
Then tell me I have no colour coordination :p

My wife's car
DSCN1438_zps1b084859.jpg

Any piccies on the car ;)

Or leftover food because they cant be bothered to bin it. Chuck it in the back instead

I am in no way starting a sexist debate but from what I've seen its mainly the women's car that are worse.
They look after themselves etc etc.. we prefer to look after our cars. Aside from that the more important thing is that 'a car is a good insight into how a person lives'
I know what you mean, and this is worringly quite true :(
...alot of girls really don't care about what their car look like...which makes me sad
...a girl I worked with had a horrid old Pug which she'd get in, glug a can of fizz, and chuck it at the rear window...where the remnents spilt all over the back seats, windows, parcel shelf...*shudders* I know it's only a Pug, but...still?
Congratulations!!!!! :D ...I knew you could do it ;)
Does this mean I can't get pink fluffy seat covers, steering wheel cover and dice :eek: .... Not even stickers saying powered by fairy dust!
I forbid you!!! LOL
But, but, but.....

I want Mildred to look like this :(
View attachment 25194
*SHUDDER* :confused:
You wrong'n you...I'm gonna have nightmares now! :p
Not even eyelashes?
...don't get me sarted Andy :rolleyes:
WDID...yesterday?
Drove my baby to my first Induction day at at my new Job :p
...got another training day tomorrow, then I start proper on Tuesday...
gotta say it's come just in time...I'm down to my last £80...which has to last until I get paid on September 20th :oops:
....then...Wheels will be going dark!!!! ;)

WDID...yesterday?[/B]
gotta say it's come just in time...I'm down to my last £80...which has to last until I get paid on September 20th :oops:
Yay! Happy days Jen :)
Looking forward to seeing your wheel refurb :D ....followed by a little slammage maybe? ;)

Sent from my HTC One S using Tapatalk 4 Beta

I know what you mean, and this is worringly quite true :(
...alot of girls really don't care about what their car look like...which makes me sad
...a girl I worked with had a horrid old Pug which she'd get in, glug a can of fizz, and chuck it at the rear window...where the remnents spilt all over the back seats, windows, parcel shelf...*shudders* I know it's only a Pug, but...still?

WDID...yesterday?
I know right. Tis dirty and not nice :(

Yay. So how did the first day go?

Yay. So how did the first day go?
...really well...I think

...actually got told not to answer a few of the questions after a while :oops:
...I already knew alot of the answers as I worked for the company before, shop there all the time
...and in a fresh food enviroment for those kinds of quiries too :p
...felt like such a nerd...my hand shooting to up to answer teachers quizzing ever 2 minutes LOL ^_^

Since I'm still waiting on my engine, I thought I'd do something towards the interior.

Made a start by rough trimming the dash to clear the rollcage. Next step to make up some dash plates around the bars and prep for mount holes, work out where to put the dash bias control and then get it off to the flockers before final install.

Excuse the lousy photo :rolleyes:

Attachments

• 20130901_150829.jpg
    20130901_150829.jpg
    2.2 MB · Views: 249
Lots! Basically bolt stuff back on to the new engine. Exhaust was fighting me a lot, and got confused by where the rear engine mount bolts on, all of which cost me time. Slowly getting there now.

Wdid? Moved.the.intake back to where it was cause the car ran lumpy with it relocated. Checked the vacuum lines while fault finding and the one for the brake servo snapped off so now my brakes are super heavy! Cars running better again though

Wdid? Moved.the.intake back to where it was cause the car ran lumpy with it relocated. Checked the vacuum lines while fault finding and the one for the brake servo snapped off so now my brakes are super heavy! Cars running better again though

I would imagine it was the big air leak which made it lumpy rather than the air filter location :)

I would imagine it was the big air leak which made it lumpy rather than the air filter location :)
I meant it snapped off when i was checking it, plugged it and it still ran the same, then moved the filter and it was fine. Wierd.

And only ran lumpy when moving. revved and idled fine etc when not in gear.

I meant it snapped off when i was checking it, plugged it and it still ran the same, then moved the filter and it was fine. Wierd.

And only ran lumpy when moving. revved and idled fine etc when not in gear.
Too much cold air making it run lean?

Too much cold air making it run lean?
considering it was running half a bar over stock pressure i doubt lean was on the menu

was like if you leave the filter off and bonnet open wind blows and it stutters from starvation of air, but it only happened in motion when there was airflow across the filter i guess?

Back