what did you do to your micra today ?

What i want to do is what i did today but the weather dont help

I want to put my new helper springs in as one half of one has gone :/ so took them out and got some new ones but the snow naffed me up i want to put my arches on and wheel spacers and sort some rust out
But as always it needs to be dry !!!!!
You on polo coilovers mate? (at the back at least)

coompared up the 22v calipers I got which came from a 100nx.. disks look a little off.. but searching around the site shows no suggestion as to a definate answer on the calipers fitting under 13 inch wheel wheels

Jen man the #### up and get in there son. Don't let some scrot ruin our chances. The worlds full of em. The deal is you get a job get rich and then powerful. When you are powerful you use your contacts at the bank to bankrupt them and ruin their life forever. Put there families on the streets to beg for change and watch from your pent house...with an evil laugh... Revenge is a fish best served cold...
...So I'll keep the oven off?.... I called the nice lady...she told me she saw loads of people for the Job on Sunday...(I think I may have been the last at 3pm?)
...and she told me they were all rubbish LOL
...So I'll be phoning her back either tommorow or Wednesday (when I stop shaking with fury) to re-arange...from the way she spoke to me she was properly looking forward to meeting me, especially as she said it's awkward doing interview when the gallery is open because of the customers...she loved that I said..."Bloody customers, would be so much better without em" :p

May have this in the bag?... ^_^
although it's only a weekend job...if all goes well it could be more hours...and...well...it's a gallery...I could paint some stuff to sell?! ;)

Just what I was gonna post (again :p). It would be nice to think the police have a chat with the arse about failing to report but even if they don't there's always karma ;).

That's all I want...if he hasn't reported the incident too (within the 24 Hr period) in theory he may be placed on the ANPR system as "reported leaving the scene" ;)
I just want him to Sh1t himself....y'know?
....he obviously doesn't care about the scrape on his car...or his passengers safety but he may care about the piss stains in his panties! LOL

coompared up the 22v calipers I got which came from a 100nx.. disks look a little off.. but searching around the site shows no suggestion as to a definate answer on the calipers fitting under 13 inch wheel wheels

22v won't fit under 13's, 14's minimum with the right offset

He's littlehampton, not sure on full respray price, can check though, does a fair bit of insurance work, and he does most of G-werks stuff as well, (quoted me £150 to do the really nasty scabbie rust spots i have on my roof) but have another mate thats in Ringmer and that £800 plus VAT is probably what he charges for doing a classic mini (also depends on the paint too)
Hmmm...littlehampton is...about an hours drive...unless it rush time...in which case it'll take 30 minutes exrta to get through Chichester. Ringmer?...even further...I think that'll be too far -_-
...but thanks anyway ;)

You had any trouble with them rubbing on the inside? mine seem to catch a bit... (against the boot recess, not the wheels)

Yea frank sold me some bushes for my standard panhard rod and then i got a whiteline one so it dont any more what side of the knuckle did you grind down ?

22v won't fit under 13's, 14's minimum with the right offset
only just tho :)

disk.jpg

...So I'll keep the oven off?.... I called the nice lady...she told me she saw loads of people for the Job on Sunday...(I think I may have been the last at 3pm?)
...and she told me they were all rubbish LOL
...So I'll be phoning her back either tommorow or Wednesday (when I stop shaking with fury) to re-arange...from the way she spoke to me she was properly looking forward to meeting me, especially as she said it's awkward doing interview when the gallery is open because of the customers...she loved that I said..."Bloody customers, would be so much better without em" :p

May have this in the bag?... ^_^
although it's only a weekend job...if all goes well it could be more hours...and...well...it's a gallery...I could paint some stuff to sell?!

yes keep off it indeed! make people pay for their crimes I say! It does sound as if you have it in the bag. Keep us informed.

WDIDT? Drove shamalam to my new job. Was a pretty good day, seems to be a good job with good progression.

If anyone gets an Apple issue, chances are you'll get through to my helpdesk. :p

Yea frank sold me some bushes for my standard panhard rod and then i got a whiteline one so it dont any more what side of the knuckle did you grind down ?
they were modded and on a micra before i got them, one side is ground down, the other left untouched (the rear are identical to each other anyway arent they? so which side makes no difference, correct me if im wrong...)

Thanks, a useful website. I too suspect there may be a bit of rubbing, but i can run spacers if needed.
Yeah its ace, i use it for speccing up all my wheel/tyre options prior to fitting, you'll have to consider if you're using camber too as my 185's now rub on lock but didn't before i had camber. Im getting 5mm spacers for mine, cant decide whether to get hubcentric ones and then go a tad wider though...

Ok you lucky lucky people :p As I need to be somewhere in the morning I have had to fit my nostrils earlier than planned so more piccies :D
IMAG0369_zpscd67d0ac.jpg

IMAG0370_zpsfe54a5d5.jpg

Car REALLY needs a wash! Nostrils look better though :D

I like the look of those nostrils! (doubt anyone has said that before :/)

they were modded and on a micra before i got them, one side is ground down, the other left untouched (the rear are identical to each other anyway arent they? so which side makes no difference, correct me if im wrong...)

I cut off the outside facing part of the knuckle to move it over that fraction

I cut off the outside facing part of the knuckle to move it over that fraction
Yeah thats how ive dropped mine in... i'll have a play with the panhard unhooked see if theres a spot where they both clear and aim for that when i get an adjustable one (when noddie makes some) if there isnt a spot like that it'll be slightly more heavy duty modding :p

Wdid? Trial fitted some new alloys.......................
IMAG0374_zps41dda432.jpg

Now before anyone starts going on Blah Blah Yadda Yadda multifit b0ll0ck$, I don't care cos I like em and this is what they cost....................
2013-03-24_19-23-27_zpsb84a88f5.png

Not gonna be on for a little while cos I need tyres and a set of tuner nuts :( Anyway, have a couple more ;)
IMAG0373_zpsafc6add0.jpg

IMAG0375_zps071b411f.jpg

Nice :) I should hopefully have mine today, probably going 195/45 cause they're common and cheaper than 185s
Yeah, I've been looking at the various tyre options and it does look like 195/45 is the way to go. I would have preferred something in a 175 or 185 but they are a bit hens teeth so gonna be expensive :( As you say, 195/45's are readily available, even part worn (the route I'll probably be taking :rolleyes:)
What width and offset are your new rims dude?

7j et 35, I'll need 5mm spacers I think cause with the camber my 185s catch on lock already. Only nankang do 185/45 and a few more do 175/50

Wdid? Fixed my seatbelt :) safety first! And discovered a problem! My micra definitely does not have the tacho wire anywhere, not on the dial plugs, nowhere. Anyone know which port and which plug its on so I can run a new wire to the ecu?

Got my wheel back, 90 quid with vat :( and I definitely can't run 205/50 as without spacers the camber actually sits them touching the coilovers!

Back