what did you do to your micra today ?

WIAATDT? Just seen theres a meet for Expression Culture (the guys who chased me to give me a sticker) in cambridge tonight, might as well go for a spin! I'll hopefully get some photos and such for later :)

Not many piccies though! ;)
Just you wait... :p

After the
IMAG0099_zpsb53b10e0.jpg

club meet there will be photos to appease you sir!

WDIDT?... well...

I won that Genuine Nissan boot liner on ebay
...less than half price...so I will be able to rid myself of the JML rug currently keeping my carpet happy...granted it's used but it's not damaged or anything ^_^ YAY

..then...had the worse afternoon ever <_<
...Some...prat, not the word I want to use. decided that doing 30MPH in a 30 limit, just didn't cut it
...so after I went around a parked car he decided to boot it...into my O/S rear bumper!...it's the tiniest scrape (mostly tyre crap transfer) and he bent my mudflap,
...but did he stop?....did he F...

I pulled over and cancelled my interview (which was where I was going) in favour of calling my mum then the police...they won't do anything...but I'm filling out the form anyway :rolleyes:
there's also no point in getting anything Insurance wise...It'll cost me my excess and 8 years no claims...not worth the £5 tin of paint it'll take to buff it out... <_<

.....I didn't get his reg at the time...but I pay attention...so I back tracked to the road where he came from and found it parked up...and got the reg then, and a photo of the scrape to his bumper (High 5) ;)
and his mate's reg too (he was being followed...the other guy didn't bother to see I was okay either)

I'm fine BTW...Just pissed off!...8 years...nothing...
I also swore in front of my dad...the F word...that's new for me.
hash tag....WHY I OUGHTA! :p
I know where he lives...and I have a screwdriver LOL (don't worry, I'm not gonna do anything)

The nice lady I was gonna be having my interview with said she'll call me tomorrow...to re-arrange, but I'm not sure I'm gonna be in the mood for it now...spent so long making sure I wasn't nervous, and this happens...I think it's not meant to be.... :(

Sorted the tyre shed out, got 64 tyres and about 30 rims for either a Rover 200 road car and old rally car and the Micra rally car!

Do 195/55r13 tyres fit ok with out rubbing issues?

Don't let some ar$ehole put you off from your interview Jen ;) . Guess we'll have to take your word about the damage and the bootliner as there's NO PICTURES! ;) Seriously, glad there's no real damage done :)
I have picture...is just depressing :(

I circled the bits where the paint is actually missing (black plastic exposed)..80% is tyre/rubber <_<

DSC00357a_zps45016458.jpg

My boot liner won't arrive until at least Tuesday :p

I circled the bits where the paint is actually missing (black plastic exposed)..80% is tyre/rubber <_<

Gutted, good photo but not a pretty picture :( Maybe we should just have 'happy pictures'? ;)

WHIDT - Discovered that with my new induction kit i can be fuel economy guy!!

If i cant hear the intake roar = Good for petrolium

If i can hear the Intake Noise = Bad for Petrolium but Good for S**ts and giggles :D

Wdid? Took Nigel the newly looowered micra to see the Expression Culture car club in Cambridge :)

The good photos were Gareth (the founder) and the pants ones were me :p

Nigel reppin' the micra
IMAG0129_zpsef96d475.jpg

Lowness and some of the "competition" :p
IMAG0127_zps74b84aeb.jpg

Gareth and a couple of the others' cars (he's got the silver civic, not in this shot)
IMAG0122_zps422e13b1.jpg

Line up (interrupted by a snowball)
IMAG0121_zpsdd1c0111.jpg

I wasn't the only Nissan, 200sx supporting me :p
902372_500372086694304_2004452308_o_zpsf53287e8.jpg

Lookin' shineyy and low :)
883046_500372563360923_1779737510_o_zps9cab41a6.jpg

Nigel
883046_500372553360924_1753432128_o_zps52561bfa.jpg

The full lineup :)
882480_500371540027692_1414226218_o_zpsfcfc093b.jpg

Was a very good night and totally worth the 150 mile round trip :) if anyone else is near enough you should come to the next monthly meet and find them on facebook
( https://www.facebook.com/ExpressionCulture?group_id=0 ) and get some more micras in there! There's members all over the place but I was the furthest to travel tonight...

Very happy with the car though, new suspension is firm but not harsh and still very comfy for the long trips (nice seats may help) and whats more he (Nigel) immediately got loads of attention and the guys loved him! "Best micra i've ever seen" "Looks like a race car" Even the guy with the golf VR6 was impressed and said it was the best he'd seen in ages, I get the feeling they were surprised a micra could be cool!
Can't wait to get the new wheels fitted and properly set up now :) hopefully he'll look even better for the Birmingham wheels meet on the 7th!
(slightly very happy with the reception I/Nigel got so please forgive the excessive enthusiasm)

Enough pictures for you ade?? :p

ffs someone hit my car while i was driving with my dad.(it was bounce like fun fair bumpers) i asked the driver to pull over so he manged to escapee it but i took a pic of this car reg hahaha. i dont know what can i do? i dont want to claim but my neck and right leg was hurting for a while. Right now, its ok but my dad is still hurting so he will sort this problem soon. uncaring and stupid driver.:rolleyes:

i gave up now so i got bad times now. :S I noticed that my rear bumper has (left side) gone in abit . still it looks ok tho.

i gave up now so i got bad times now. :S I noticed that my rear bumper has (left side) gone in abit . still it looks ok tho.
I hope you, or your dad, at least reported him to the police?
how's your neck etc?...

Probably OK, however 195's are a bit wide for what I'm guessing is only a 5" rim.
Hmmm I agree :oops: the standard tyre on a 13" rim seems to be 155/70...I don't know if 195 would fit a standard rim (unless...Banded?)

acording to this site.. http://www.kouki.co.uk/utilities/visual-tyre-size-calculator the widest would be 185...

y3ytyve2.jpg
yga8u6e6.jpg
rear disk axle and 100 nx calipers

signature...please ignore anything I say...when using my phone it is either bad grammar or rubbish spelling.

I know they will be tight on the rims, but not too worried about that, more concerned about if 195's rub when on full lock ?
Check on willtheyfit.com to see how much more poke etc there is but I'd think stock offset would have them catching, just. Are you ok to run spacers?

DSC00357a_zps45016458.jpg

Jen, i've got a mate that'll probably spray that and buff it out for not much, does mean a trek to sussex though :p

Jen, i've got a mate that'll probably spray that and buff it out for not much, does mean a trek to sussex though :p
I'm gonna be saving up to get the whole thing re-sprayed some time anyway, but thanks ;)

Hmmm, Sussex ain't too far (from Pompey way)
...does your mate do full resprays? :p (I got quoted £800 plus VAT for basic rub down and spray...I'm pretty sure that's no bells and whistles)...but that is literally 5 minutes down the road

WDIDT?... well...

I won that Genuine Nissan boot liner on ebay
...less than half price...so I will be able to rid myself of the JML rug currently keeping my carpet happy...granted it's used but it's not damaged or anything ^_^ YAY

..then...had the worse afternoon ever <_<
...Some...prat, not the word I want to use. decided that doing 30MPH in a 30 limit, just didn't cut it
...so after I went around a parked car he decided to boot it...into my O/S rear bumper!...it's the tiniest scrape (mostly tyre crap transfer) and he bent my mudflap,
...but did he stop?....did he F...

I pulled over and cancelled my interview (which was where I was going) in favour of calling my mum then the police...they won't do anything...but I'm filling out the form anyway :rolleyes:
there's also no point in getting anything Insurance wise...It'll cost me my excess and 8 years no claims...not worth the £5 tin of paint it'll take to buff it out... <_<

.....I didn't get his reg at the time...but I pay attention...so I back tracked to the road where he came from and found it parked up...and got the reg then, and a photo of the scrape to his bumper (High 5) ;)
and his mate's reg too (he was being followed...the other guy didn't bother to see I was okay either)

I'm fine BTW...Just pissed off!...8 years...nothing...
I also swore in front of my dad...the F word...that's new for me.
hash tag....WHY I OUGHTA! :p
I know where he lives...and I have a screwdriver LOL (don't worry, I'm not gonna do anything)

The nice lady I was gonna be having my interview with said she'll call me tomorrow...to re-arrange, but I'm not sure I'm gonna be in the mood for it now...spent so long making sure I wasn't nervous, and this happens...I think it's not meant to be.... :(
Jen man the **** up and get in there son. Don't let some scrot ruin our chances. The worlds full of em. The deal is you get a job get rich and then powerful. When you are powerful you use your contacts at the bank to bankrupt them and ruin their life forever. Put there families on the streets to beg for change and watch from your pent house...with an evil laugh... Revenge is a fish best served cold..

signature...please ignore anything I say...when using my phone it is either bad grammar or rubbish spelling.

Jen man the #### up and get in there son. Don't let some scrot ruin our chances. The worlds full of em. The deal is you get a job get rich and then powerful. When you are powerful you use your contacts at the bank to bankrupt them and ruin their life forever. Put there families on the streets to beg for change and watch from your pent house...with an evil laugh... Revenge is a fish best served cold..

And by fish I mean dish...

I'm gonna be saving up to get the whole thing re-sprayed some time anyway, but thanks ;)

Hmmm, Sussex ain't too far (from Pompey way)
...does your mate do full resprays? :p (I got quoted £800 plus VAT for basic rub down and spray...I'm pretty sure that's no bells and whistles)...but that is literally 5 minutes down the road

He's littlehampton, not sure on full respray price, can check though, does a fair bit of insurance work, and he does most of G-werks stuff as well, (quoted me £150 to do the really nasty scabbie rust spots i have on my roof) but have another mate thats in Ringmer and that £800 plus VAT is probably what he charges for doing a classic mini (also depends on the paint too)

WDID? Made the very chilly walk from my office to my car, and got in like usual, but today there was something different!

Gear lever would not go into first gear. So that's how my car treats me for praising it for having not broken down, less than 24 hours ago.

I hope you, or your dad, at least reported him to the police?
how's your neck etc?...

Hmmm I agree :oops: the standard tyre on a 13" rim seems to be 155/70...I don't know if 195 would fit a standard rim (unless...Banded?)

acording to this site.. http://www.kouki.co.uk/utilities/visual-tyre-size-calculator the widest would be 185...

nope we didn't cos my dad always leave my problems in last so that is why i gave up.:oops: i was better on that day after.

Don't let some ar$ehole put you off from your interview Jen ;)

Just what I was gonna post (again :p). It would be nice to think the police have a chat with the arse about failing to report but even if they don't there's always karma ;).

What i want to do is what i did today but the weather dont help

I want to put my new helper springs in as one half of one has gone :/ so took them out and got some new ones but the snow naffed me up i want to put my arches on and wheel spacers and sort some rust out
But as always it needs to be dry !!!!!

Back