what did you do to your micra today ?

Finally got a video of the Bee*R launch control :)
It's snowing
The car was warmed up and set at 3500 rpm
The baffles in the Peter Lloyd have started shilling -.-
Wasn't always a flame with the bang, but oh wow it's loud, like a rifle being fired!
#aintcare

http://i1286.photobucket.com/albums...3BA743F-2589-000001299D3B2643_zps79694fc2.mp4

4AF90672-67DD-4975-9474-8BB8F3BA743F-2589-000001299D3B2643_zps79694fc2.mp4

Didn't it have this fault a while ago? If its a cat problem I have a spare main cat if you want
I don't think it was this exactly, but something similar. I'm going to have to get it checked over by a nissan technician. On the motorway tonight, a couple of times it felt jerky/hesitant but a few secs later it was fine. It doesn't have a misfire though. Cheers Karl, that'd be a great help. Does it have a sensor or anything attached to it?

thanks frank, i haven't checked the wiring for the cat sensor yet but it's the same warning light that's on the bottom of that thread

Fitted my induction kit :D stopped it wobbling about by cable tieing it to the battery mount :L

Sounds awesome :) nice deep growl in 4th at 30 :L

Piccys Soon :)

Cheers Karl, that'd be a great help. Does it have a sensor or anything attached to it?

No wires or sensors just a standard pre facelift main cat.

Wdid: swapped the front suspension over from Charlie on to the vibe and put more of Charlie's engine back together

Sorry for not having pictures but I was just getting on with it

ffs someone hit my car while i was driving with my dad.(it was bounce like fun fair bumpers) i asked the driver to pull over so he manged to escapee it but i took a pic of this car reg hahaha. i dont know what can i do? i dont want to claim but my neck and right leg was hurting for a while. Right now, its ok but my dad is still hurting so he will sort this problem soon. uncaring and stupid driver.:rolleyes:

ffs someone hit my car while i was driving with my dad.(it was bounce like fun fair bumpers) i asked the driver to pull over so he manged to escapee it but i took a pic of this car reg hahaha. i dont know what can i do? i dont want to claim but my neck and right leg was hurting for a while. Right now, its ok but my dad is still hurting so he will sort this problem soon. uncaring and stupid driver.:rolleyes:
Unlucky dude, how'd it happen?

So why aren't you claiming on your insurance and phoning the police?

Hit and run, leaving the scene of an accident. You've got nothing to worry about

Unlucky dude, how'd it happen?

there was heavy traffic ahead so i brake my car before i looked at my interior mirror. the driver was looking down ffs so he hit behind my car. our heads was tilt forward then back. i feel like knock out. i asked him to pull over so i can get his details but he managed to escape it (he was overtaking two cars ahead me then turn right to speed off. i was stuck behind the traffic queue so i can't do anything. i managed to took a pic of this driver's car reg.

you know my rear bumper's black trim line. last summer, i sprayed black on this trim so right now, its like a patch of dried mud.

i hope everything will be sort it. still i don't want to claim though cos i don't want my insurance to find out. i think they might be increase with my fee up or do something but its my first time tho. i am paranoid right now. dad told me to not worry about it.

yea i know but my dad told me that he will sort it soon.
well get on it soon, thats definitely the other guys fault and he ran off so youll get paid by him if they find him

insurance shouldnt change much if its not your fault, contact the police and his insurance should cover you

i hope everything will be sort it. still i don't want to claim though cos i don't want my insurance to find out. i think they might be increase with my fee up or do something but its my first time tho. i am paranoid right now. dad told me to not worry about it.

So you're going to let this person get away?

JK you should report the accident...the guy "fled the scene" and was obviously driving "without due care" etc ;)
He should get in deep for it...and you may need compensation if your neck is screwed up :oops:

Good luck JK, it was the other guys fault so it should be his insurance premium etc going up ;)

WDIDT?...still no Pictures Sorry Ade :p
...Meths'd my front and rear screen and re-did my rain-x ... so my wipers will stop juddering across the glass...in theory LOL

...also missed a phone call...apparently I have an interview tomorrow!...
*is pooing herself*
I haven't had an interview since I was almost 18...now I'm almost 27! :O

Also just to add, no matter what the cause, if he hit you from behind, its his fault, plain and simple. That classes as a non fault accident. Your insurance wont change or go up as it wasnt your fault, you had nothing to do with the cause as you were paying attention to the road and acted accordingly. The way it works is, if someone hits you from behind, they were far to close to take avoiding action and they were inside of the braking distance of their vehicle for the speed and road conditions, so hence it was their fault, they were not paying due care and attention to the road. Report them to the police and give them the video of the other car speeding off, tell your insurance company and tell them the crime reference number when you get it.

If you're teaching yourself to weld the stupid hand held face shields really kill your confidence. So glad I bought the mask in one electrode my confidence rocketed :)

Back