what did you do to your micra today ?

Honestly :p lowering should have happened months ago! I might be getting some coilies this weekend actually if mr randomhero messages back in time :)
couldnt have done it withh the almera tyres on the have been making a meal of the plastic engine side covers in the wheel wells at the fron new "smaller " tyres make no contact yipee so the 30mm apex kit will find its way on mot is due in a few months time may do it after that (unless i get time and motorvation beforehand)

couldnt have done it withh the almera tyres on the have been making a meal of the plastic engine side covers in the wheel wells at the fron new "smaller " tyres make no contact yipee so the 30mm apex kit will find its way on mot is due in a few months time may do it after that (unless i get time and motorvation beforehand)
Few months..........FEW MONTHS?????? Bloody get it down man!! :D

Wdid? Drums off and adjusted handbrake, cos we all know how good the 'self' adjusters are :rolleyes: Shoes are going to be ready for changing very soon :(
While having a little poke around in the o/s/r wheelarch I also discovered this :eek: front of rear arch:(

And rear of rear arch :(
IMAG0327_zpsaa8c8683.jpg

Not a happy bunny :( Also discovered that o/s/r shock absorber is leaking :( Suspect MOT much??? :mad:

i cut those area,s off my red car ade (would save you a bit of welding :))

SDC11200.JPG

you lose a 10mm self tapper mount right at the bottom iirc mate, and when you seal the hole (expanding foam and underseal or whatever) , you lose an air vent that lets road noise in i believe :)

you lose a 10mm tapper mount right at the bottom iirc mate, and when you seal the hole (expanding foam and underseal or whatever) , you lose an air vent that lets road noise in i believe :)
Cheers frank, this may be the way to go cos the rear one is a big ugly hole :( front one isn't too bad

Rotated my tyres yesterday and wasted 2 hours today arguing with a stubborn oil filter whilst lying on cold pavement and snow.... then spent 20 mins doing a tuneup. Sounds healthier and drives better now :)

About 50-60mm at the back i think, tein springs chopped down a bit and corsa shocks, front is on stock shocks and alto springs i got from frank and is about the same drop, maybe a tad higher...
Cheers Joe, alto springs is the way I'm going too, got them already just need to fit them :rolleyes:

Where'd you get them from mate? Got a link? They sound pretty cool, bet loads of the low'n'wide guys would love them!

supplier makes them over here man..ya few lads have passed good comments so happy out..:)

Done a nice amount today :)

Got my wheels back from the acid dippers..

Will getting the lips/rim polished in the week and also Satin black centres :D

544563_4624195124025_716199716_n.jpg

577989_4624195724040_1636778438_n.jpg

734516_4624213204477_1041566493_n.jpg

Also been working on my spoiler today, filled in a crack and then primerd it ready for Satin black in the morning, should have it on at lunch time :D

1789_4624679576136_933862533_n.jpg

what seats you got harlen?
Harlen any pics of your seat frames and how they're installed?

Just got the one Cobra Clubman drivers seat on a classic Mini subframe. The way I've got it installed is pretty simple really partly due to the Mini subframe (it is much lower than the stock seat though - I love it like this) - When I go and take pics tomorrow I can get some detailed fitment pictures if you like Karl

Wdid? Tootled a few miles down the road to see R-Reg and chilled out chatting about cars while hannah fawned over the kittens :p

Got the details for tomorrow to go look at/test fit the OZ 15" titanium rims i mentioned before :) Should be fun! (sorry ade :p)

Wdid? Tootled a few miles down the road to see R-Reg and chilled out chatting about cars while hannah fawned over the kittens :p

Got the details for tomorrow to go look at/test fit the OZ 15" titanium rims i mentioned before :) Should be fun! (sorry ade :p)
Bastard always busy when I bell him

signature...please ignore anything I say...when using my phone it is either bad grammar or rubbish spelling.

Fitted a polo splitter today. Only a 10er and I've got a silver colour matched spoiler waiting for me in the scrapyard. Might try and find a wrap around so if I don't use it ill be selling it for the same price.

Drove her to town...handed a CV to a lovely lady who's sweet little shop looking for weekend staff (it's something, right)
I think they might be a bit posh for me...but it's a lovely little place...and seems like it will be far less likely I will wish to batter the Customers with a large stick ^_^

...not that I would....honest :D

Drove her to town...handed a CV to a lovely lady who's sweet little shop looking for weekend staff (it's something, right)
I think they might be a bit posh for me...but it's a lovely little place...and seems like it will be far less likely I will wish to batter the Customers with a large stick ^_^

...not that I would....honest :D
i feel like that with my boss never mind the customers lol good luck with the job

i feel like that with my boss never mind the customers lol good luck with the job
Gah, I hated my old job sooooo much...most of the customers were absolutely lovely, one even used to come back from his family christmas holidays in malaysia with fake designer handbags for me LOL ^_^
....but there's always one that has to be a di....vvy <_<

...Thanks Belly ;)

WDID? Hopefully today ( yes today :L )

De-bump stripped , and if i can find a peice of aluminium pipe and silcone pipe for cheaps finish my cold air intake :D

Back